Millions of Trump voters just basically voted to cut their pay.

Our media is lying disgrace or a pathetic POS.
Look at that Fox chart, dupe. What your myth of Obama the food stamp Pres is based on...
Numbers and cost on stamps has been going down since 2012, dupes.
http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/pd/34SNAPmonthly.pdf
And that's how the New BS GOP wins, dupe. BS and Putin BS.
What about it?
End of Obama the Food Stamp President Myth,dupe. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
Exactly, food stamp king
You're a brainwashed functional moron who doesn't give a shytte about facts. Bad citizen and voter. Congrats.

The GOP hates the working man and sucks the rich mans dick every chance they get. To hell with the GOP.

Abolish the gop and chase them out of this country.

Yes, people are so much better without jobs, you're so right. And you wonder why companies move offshore when they are so welcome here ...

America is really terrible for the poor and workers etc. In Austria its normal to get overtime pay. I cant imagine how you work overtime hours but dont get paid. To me this is slavery.

You think slavery means you don't get paid overtime?

:wtf:

Millions of Donald Trump voters to lose overtime pay the moment he takes office

Republicans have made their clear their wish to roll back a number of Barack Obama's initiatives

Many millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump could find themselves losing their right to overtime pay as soon as he takes office.

Political observers pointed out that one of the things Mr Trump has undertaken to push forward with, is to reverse a planned pay boost enacted by President Barack Obama.

Part of the regulation - that is due to go into effect on December 1 - demands that companies pay time-and-a-half overtime to workers who make less than $47,000 a year.
=========================================================================

:eusa_clap: Way to Trumpkin Bumpkins. A one month pay raise, to be taken away by Turkey Neck McConnell , overgrown frat boy Ryan, and billionaire man of the people Donald Trump.

What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over this stuff is gonna make replacing them all in 2018 and 2020 a cinch.
Trumps supporters are clueless. They wanted someone as hateful as them, and they voted his into office.

It was going down before that. And giving O credit would be typical, yes, dupe.

No dope. DumBama has nothing to do with cutting anything. He does not have the country's checkbook--Congress has.
He could have vetoed it, as he had bigger cuts before. It's called compromise. You brainwashed chumps wouldn't understand. Food stamps went up and down with the economy. Calling O the Food Stamp Pres WAS ANOTHER LIE, dupe.

America is really terrible for the poor and workers etc. In Austria its normal to get overtime pay. I cant imagine how you work overtime hours but dont get paid. To me this is slavery.

You know, for the 20 years I was in the Navy, we never got overtime (even though there were lots of times that we would work 60 hours a week while we were deployed), and I didn't get to choose who I worked for.

When I retired? I told myself that I would never work for someone that didn't treat me well, as well as told myself that if I had to work over 40 hours in a week, I was going to get overtime. If those conditions weren't met, I would exercise my option to find employment elsewhere, and on occasion, did.

If you work over 40 hours a week, you should get time and a half for every hour over 40.

He could have vetoed it, as he had bigger cuts before. It's called compromise. You brainwashed chumps wouldn't understand. Food stamps went up and down with the economy. Calling O the Food Stamp Pres WAS ANOTHER LIE, dupe.

It was? Then what do you call somebody that doubled the food stamp role almost overnight? Yeah, I would call him the food stamp President. Who wouldn't other than the brainwashed left?

Republicans have made their clear their wish to roll back a number of Barack Obama's initiatives

Many millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump could find themselves losing their right to overtime pay as soon as he takes office.

Political observers pointed out that one of the things Mr Trump has undertaken to push forward with, is to reverse a planned pay boost enacted by President Barack Obama.

Part of the regulation - that is due to go into effect on December 1 - demands that companies pay time-and-a-half overtime to workers who make less than $47,000 a year.
=========================================================================

:eusa_clap: Way to Trumpkin Bumpkins. A one month pay raise, to be taken away by Turkey Neck McConnell , overgrown frat boy Ryan, and billionaire man of the people Donald Trump.

What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over this stuff is gonna make replacing them all in 2018 and 2020 a cinch.
Trumps supporters are clueless. They wanted someone as hateful as them, and they voted his into office.
And Trump duped the hell out of them. All he had to do was parrot the fake news and hate. Go New Trump Party

Actually, those of us who support trump already work. We want everybody to be able to work, so they will learn the value of other people's money.

We're accustomed to dealing with hardship, because we don't have big government making decisions for us. We recognize that sometimes hardship is endured in order to reach a goal.

It was? Then what do you call somebody that doubled the food stamp role almost overnight? Yeah, I would call him the food stamp President. Who wouldn't other than the brainwashed left?
You're so brainwashed you don't know about the Boooosh World Depression. IDIOT.

Actually, those of us who support trump already work. We want everybody to be able to work, so they will learn the value of other people's money.

We're accustomed to dealing with hardship, because we don't have big government making decisions for us. We recognize that sometimes hardship is endured in order to reach a goal.
You're misinformed functional morons. See "Obama the Food Stamp President" refute above. or any of your other fake facts and Putinisms.....

You know, for the 20 years I was in the Navy, we never got overtime (even though there were lots of times that we would work 60 hours a week while we were deployed), and I didn't get to choose who I worked for.

When I retired? I told myself that I would never work for someone that didn't treat me well, as well as told myself that if I had to work over 40 hours in a week, I was going to get overtime. If those conditions weren't met, I would exercise my option to find employment elsewhere, and on occasion, did.

If you work over 40 hours a week, you should get time and a half for every hour over 40.

For low end workers, sure. That's why you're low end workers. You want to be paid like robots, you're not invested in your employer. Then you run to the government to get them to pay you more for less work and can't figure out where all the jobs are going.

As for me, working in management and as a consultant, I always treated my employer's company as my own company. They rewarded me with promotions, raises, bonuses, options, etc. In the end, you get out of it what you put in it. Sure, I wasn't paid by the hour, but I was paid well

Of course it's W's fault, MORON.

I'm a moron. You leftists are so stupid. You think politicians give a crap about you. Well surprise, they don't

Democrats rely on government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. That's why DumBama added more than 20 million on food stamps. That's why he put 20 million on Commie Care. That's 40 million more government dependents than we had before the took office, and that's just two programs alone.

OH! But look at our great economy thanks to Obama! Really? If it's so great, then explain this:

Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg

Or is it still Bush's fault..........dupe?

Our media is lying disgrace or a pathetic POS.
Look at that Fox chart, dupe. What your myth of Obama the food stamp Pres is based on...
Numbers and cost on stamps has been going down since 2012, dupes.
http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/pd/34SNAPmonthly.pdf
And that's how the New BS GOP wins, dupe. BS and Putin BS.
What about it?
End of Obama the Food Stamp President Myth,dupe. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
Exactly, food stamp king
You're a brainwashed functional moron who doesn't give a shytte about facts. Bad citizen and voter. Congrats.
LOL

Of course it's W's fault, MORON.

I'm a moron. You leftists are so stupid. You think politicians give a crap about you. Well surprise, they don't

Democrats rely on government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. That's why DumBama added more than 20 million on food stamps. That's why he put 20 million on Commie Care. That's 40 million more government dependents than we had before the took office, and that's just two programs alone.

OH! But look at our great economy thanks to Obama! Really? If it's so great, then explain this:

View attachment 100097

Or is it still Bush's fault..........dupe?
Look at it come down after W's great recession was beaten, MORON. ACA is a helluva lot better then ER care we ALSO pay for, and has brought cost rises down even when sabotaged by you tools.

Forum List

Back