Millions of Trump voters just basically voted to cut their pay.

The GOP hates the working man and sucks the rich mans dick every chance they get. To hell with the GOP.

Abolish the gop and chase them out of this country.
Alert! Dangerous fascist on the loose. Abolish anything his tiny mind decides is the boogeyman. Hell of a plan. Good stuff kido. Keep trying.

America is really terrible for the poor and workers etc. In Austria its normal to get overtime pay. I cant imagine how you work overtime hours but dont get paid. To me this is slavery.

It's not slavery when you accept a job on the employers terms. Slavery is working against your will and not getting paid.

I haven't gotten overtime pay in nearly 23 years. Overtime pay doesn't apply to truck drivers, and truck drivers and government have been enemies for years. We were even overlooked by this Obama plan.
Being involved with that industry, I know Obama has done everything possible to fuck it up for Americans.

The GOP hates the working man and sucks the rich mans dick every chance they get. To hell with the GOP.

Alert! Dangerous fascist on the loose. Abolish anything his tiny mind decides is the boogeyman. Hell of a plan. Good stuff kido. Keep trying.
That would be a plan. If so many of their voters weren't so misinformed...

Of course you're a clueless dupe there too. Obama had 30 DAYS of control in session, and 200 GOP filibusters in his first 2 years. BTW, you can't do much in the middle of a corrupt GOP meltdown. GD Scott Brown.

No, I blame the GOP for our inner cities which bring down the averages.

Of course you do. You blame the GOP every problem in your life. Yet in spite of whatever majority, DumBama has never addressed the school issue at all. He never addressed the expensive college issue because they are run by leftists who are making over a 20% profit on those colleges. He had the government take over school loans which are soaring in costs.

But of course, that's the GOP's fault.

Of course you're a clueless dupe there too. Obama had 30 DAYS of control in session, and 200 GOP filibusters in his first 2 years. BTW, you can't do much in the middle of a corrupt GOP meltdown. GD Scott Brown.

No, I blame the GOP for our inner cities which bring down the averages.

Of course you do. You blame the GOP every problem in your life. Yet in spite of whatever majority, DumBama has never addressed the school issue at all. He never addressed the expensive college issue because they are run by leftists who are making over a 20% profit on those colleges. He had the government take over school loans which are soaring in costs.

But of course, that's the GOP's fault.
No, just every problem in the country. Worst party and voters in the modern world.

The PROFs are LW- not the GD administrators. Same as HS.. So are most educated- and it's not a conspiracy. It's knowledge. loans are cheaper but not cheap enough. Due to GOP obstruction.

Millions of Donald Trump voters to lose overtime pay the moment he takes office

Republicans have made their clear their wish to roll back a number of Barack Obama's initiatives

Many millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump could find themselves losing their right to overtime pay as soon as he takes office.

Political observers pointed out that one of the things Mr Trump has undertaken to push forward with, is to reverse a planned pay boost enacted by President Barack Obama.

Part of the regulation - that is due to go into effect on December 1 - demands that companies pay time-and-a-half overtime to workers who make less than $47,000 a year.
=========================================================================

:eusa_clap: Way to Trumpkin Bumpkins. A one month pay raise, to be taken away by Turkey Neck McConnell , overgrown frat boy Ryan, and billionaire man of the people Donald Trump.

What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over this stuff is gonna make replacing them all in 2018 and 2020 a cinch.

Says this coming from the side that said nothing as Middle Class take home pay has declined and healthcare costs have risen over the past 8 years.
Only in dupe world. Health care cost rises have slowed as care has become guaranteed, dupe. Middle class income has been going down for 35 years, dumbass dupes. It's pander to the rich Voodoo economics. Duh. see sig pp1.

Stop moving the goal post. I said Middle Class take home pay has declined. Do you Democrats know the difference between income and net pay?
Whatever, dupe. They ALL have been going down duh...

Republicans have made their clear their wish to roll back a number of Barack Obama's initiatives

Many millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump could find themselves losing their right to overtime pay as soon as he takes office.

Political observers pointed out that one of the things Mr Trump has undertaken to push forward with, is to reverse a planned pay boost enacted by President Barack Obama.

Part of the regulation - that is due to go into effect on December 1 - demands that companies pay time-and-a-half overtime to workers who make less than $47,000 a year.
=========================================================================

:eusa_clap: Way to Trumpkin Bumpkins. A one month pay raise, to be taken away by Turkey Neck McConnell , overgrown frat boy Ryan, and billionaire man of the people Donald Trump.

What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over this stuff is gonna make replacing them all in 2018 and 2020 a cinch.

Says this coming from the side that said nothing as Middle Class take home pay has declined and healthcare costs have risen over the past 8 years.
Only in dupe world. Health care cost rises have slowed as care has become guaranteed, dupe. Middle class income has been going down for 35 years, dumbass dupes. It's pander to the rich Voodoo economics. Duh. see sig pp1.

Stop moving the goal post. I said Middle Class take home pay has declined. Do you Democrats know the difference between income and net pay?
Whatever, dupe. They ALL have been going down duh...

There is a strong correlation between your use of Dupe and when you have lost an argument.

America is really terrible for the poor and workers etc. In Austria its normal to get overtime pay. I cant imagine how you work overtime hours but dont get paid. To me this is slavery.

You think slavery means you don't get paid overtime?

:wtf:

You know, for the 20 years I was in the Navy, we never got overtime (even though there were lots of times that we would work 60 hours a week while we were deployed), and I didn't get to choose who I worked for.

When I retired? I told myself that I would never work for someone that didn't treat me well, as well as told myself that if I had to work over 40 hours in a week, I was going to get overtime. If those conditions weren't met, I would exercise my option to find employment elsewhere, and on occasion, did.

If you work over 40 hours a week, you should get time and a half for every hour over 40.

Military is salary you knew it when you went in, did you also demand three meals a day and free housing and all the rest from your private employers?

Because the GOP absolutely refuses to invest in training programs, cheap loans, free community college, an infrastructure bill, or anything ! Duh. WTF does Fox COVER? lol

Oh......now I see. DumBama supposedly created all these good jobs that Americans can't do? Now why do you suppose he did that?

Cheap loans? Who do you think took over the student loan business?

There are plenty of training programs, it's just that your neighbor isn't going to pay for them. You need to pay for them yourself.
Because people on UE and Welfare have all that money. We have the most ridiculously expensive post HS education anywhere. Thanks GOP and you dupes....

blaming the GOP for high college costs? wow, lets see the numbers

Because the GOP absolutely refuses to invest in training programs, cheap loans, free community college, an infrastructure bill, or anything ! Duh. WTF does Fox COVER? lol

Oh......now I see. DumBama supposedly created all these good jobs that Americans can't do? Now why do you suppose he did that?

There are plenty of training programs, it's just that your neighbor isn't going to pay for them. You need to pay for them yourself.
Because people on UE and Welfare have all that money. We have the most ridiculously expensive post HS education anywhere. Thanks GOP and you dupes....
The unions support who? You need a new line. You keep busting in here.
By the way, what party denies young black kids school choice?
Which party denies them a good area to grow up in, cheap training and college, good jobs, and good schools?

republicans 'deny' blacks good neighborhoods? that is fucking braindead

You know, for the 20 years I was in the Navy, we never got overtime (even though there were lots of times that we would work 60 hours a week while we were deployed), and I didn't get to choose who I worked for.

When I retired? I told myself that I would never work for someone that didn't treat me well, as well as told myself that if I had to work over 40 hours in a week, I was going to get overtime. If those conditions weren't met, I would exercise my option to find employment elsewhere, and on occasion, did.

If you work over 40 hours a week, you should get time and a half for every hour over 40.

Military is salary you knew it when you went in, did you also demand three meals a day and free housing and all the rest from your private employers?

No, he demands those from taxpayers

Yep, ridiculous. High college costs are because government flushes cash into the system with no accountability to produce employable graduates or degrees that lead to jobs. Kids graduate with $100K in debt and an English degree then liberals wonder why they can't pay it back. It's mind boggling

That would be a plan. If so many of their voters weren't so misinformed...
dude, there is no way to work together if you can't ever respect our right to be different than you. See, that's the biggest fallacy, is it's us, no way jose, it is you asshats who can't understand that not everyone thinks like you. You'd prefer we all die, right? Let's hear how you really feel about us.

Yep, ridiculous. High college costs are because government flushes cash into the system with no accountability to produce employable graduates or degrees that lead to jobs. Kids graduate with $100K in debt and an English degree then liberals wonder why they can't pay it back. It's mind boggling
well where do they go and work after graduation? I mean, there are no fking jobs to go compete for. obummer and his peers made sure of that. So we put em through school then feed their sorry asses cause they learned to be morons.

well where do they go and work after graduation? I mean, there are no fking jobs to go compete for. obummer and his peers made sure of that. So we put em through school then feed their sorry asses cause they learned to be morons.

You know you're not disagreeing with me, right?

I was merely playing pile on to what you wrote.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Thanks, just making sure

Thanks, just making sure
no problemo. I'm enjoying the ass whooping the left are getting in the forum these days. Butthurt doesn't even capture the moment.

Thanks, just making sure
no problemo. I'm enjoying the ass whooping the left are getting in the forum these days. Butthurt doesn't even capture the moment.

Leftists just believe that they are entitled to win and any time they don't it was stolen. They are learning zero, which is why it keeps getting worse for them

Yeah............and because of it being salaried work, I told myself I would never work for a crappy salary ever again. Know how much I made the year I retired? 36,000/yr.

As far as meals? If you drew COMRATS, you had to pay for your meals in the chow hall.

And exactly where is all that "free" housing? Are you talking about living in the barracks? Yeah, that is "free", but if you live out in town, you get BAQ and VHA to help offset what the rent is for the area you live in, but it's never enough.

The unions support who? You need a new line. You keep busting in here.
By the way, what party denies young black kids school choice?
Which party denies them a good area to grow up in, cheap training and college, good jobs, and good schools?

republicans 'deny' blacks good neighborhoods? that is fucking braindead
Also deny prosperity to middle and working class, dupe.

Forum List

Back