MILO! Should he have a bigger platform?

He lost most of his platform because he is just a provocateur. There is nothing good about purposefully framing your message to be provocative. His intelligence, message and talent is really being wasted.

That is why I like Peterson. He is as sharp as they come and beyond reproach specifically because he does not set out to be provocative. He sets out to simply tell the truth. If Milo would put his wit to that he would have gone a lot further.

Don't mention brilliant Milo and nonsense Peterson in the same post please.

Except to point out how they are opposites.

Peterson doesn't even know what truth means. He really has trouble with meaning of things.
Ill assume that post ended with a /sarcasm.

He lost most of his platform because he is just a provocateur. There is nothing good about purposefully framing your message to be provocative. His intelligence, message and talent is really being wasted.

That is why I like Peterson. He is as sharp as they come and beyond reproach specifically because he does not set out to be provocative. He sets out to simply tell the truth. If Milo would put his wit to that he would have gone a lot further.

Peterson doesn't even know what truth means. He really has trouble with meaning of things.

No.

Peterson is one of the biggest morons of our time. Milo is one of the smartest men.

Peterson is nonsensical, incoherent, has no clue what he is talking about, can not even answer simple yes/no questions straight. Milo is almost always on point.

I assume you guys are talking about Jordan Peterson. I personally think both Milo and Jordan should be listened to and not shut out, dismissed or silenced in any way.

No.

Peterson is one of the biggest morons of our time. Milo is one of the smartest men.

Peterson is nonsensical, incoherent, has no clue what he is talking about, can not even answer simple yes/no questions straight. Milo is almost always on point.
It is really sad that so many gravitate to hate and vitriol while dismissing real intellectual engagement. Thinking is no longer considered a positive attribute.

I assume you guys are talking about Jordan Peterson. I personally think both Milo and Jordan should be listened to and not shut out, dismissed or silenced in any way.
No one should be silenced or shut out.

However, trolls and idiots should be dismissed on an individual basis. Milo basically disappeared because of his own actions. Twitter and Facebook really did not have a significant role to play there. Had they don't the right thing and stayed out of it Milo still would be largely ignored.

However, trolls and idiots should be dismissed on an individual basis. Milo basically disappeared because of his own actions. Twitter and Facebook really did not have a significant role to play there. Had they don't the right thing and stayed out of it Milo still would be largely ignored.
You are dismissing Milo because of your personal dislike of what he says. Milo disappeared because he doesn't filter what he says and was fairly easy to character assassinate by the Leftists who fear him.

Why can’t you just let him talk?? He has millions of fans

You are dismissing Milo because of your personal dislike of what he says. Milo disappeared because he doesn't filter what he says and was fairly easy to character assassinate by the Leftists who fear him.
Who said I do not like what he says?

I think he is spot on with a lot of things. He is dismissed because he leans on hate a vitriol. That is his own fault.

Why can’t you just let him talk?? He has millions of fans
When did I ever say he should not be allowed to talk? I specifically stated that FB and Twitter should not have blocked him.

he was kicked off twitter, then instagram. he needs to start his own website, or channel, or publishing company, or something like that

Its been tried. Visa and paypal ban payment transfers, Apple and Android block their apps. Google scrubs them from search lists. Facebook and Twitter run algorithms to delete their mentions. Bank of America and Citibank refuse to open business accounts. Cloudflare nixes DDOS protection.

These people discovered in 2016 that free speech is dangerous to them.

he was kicked off twitter, then instagram. he needs to start his own website, or channel, or publishing company, or something like that

Its been tried. Visa and paypal ban payment transfers, Apple and Android block their apps. Google scrubs them from search lists. Facebook and Twitter run algorithms to delete their mentions. Bank of America and Citibank refuse to open business accounts. Cloudflare nixes DDOS protection.

Apparently Milo is dangerous to them. Where's all that "tolerance"?

Apparently Milo is dangerous to them. Where's all that "tolerance"?

Milo..the homosexual jew persecuted by liberals. His wit and his sharp tongue felt like a hate attack of a thousand hornets every time he turned them on some hapless liberal.

Who said I do not like what he says?

I think he is spot on with a lot of things. He is dismissed because he leans on hate a vitriol. That is his own fault.
He was dismissed by the Left when he made some very blunt statements about his own sexuality that was twisted into an endorsement for Pedophilia.

Forum List

Back