• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Being that I've been without television for a couple of years; virtually all I've come to know about this Milo character has come from what has been posted on this board. None of my coworkers seem to think the topic is worthy of discussion, with most not even knowing who this guy is.

It really seems that here at USMB this guys a big deal; and I can't figure out why for the life of me why? I don't give a shit who he is. I don't give a shit which party he aligns himself with. And I sure as hell don't give a shit about his sex life, or sexual persuasions. It seems many of y'all do.

So fuck it! Take the poll. Let everyone know! Then, maybe we can get back to some worthwhile content on this board...

Did any of your co workers attend university?
Some though I hardly see the relevance. Perhaps you are capable of showing the relevance? Don't worry... we'll wait...
I'm astonished they aren't concerned about what goes on there.
Many are. But that has no bearing on people's desire to give this MILO character attention equity. Deviants are a dime a dozen.
Conservative crashing bores are a dime a dozen, too.

Did any of your co workers attend university?
Some though I hardly see the relevance. Perhaps you are capable of showing the relevance? Don't worry... we'll wait...
I'm astonished they aren't concerned about what goes on there.
Many are. But that has no bearing on people's desire to give this MILO character attention equity. Deviants are a dime a dozen.
Conservative crashing bores are a dime a dozen, too.
Agreed. What's your point?

Being that I've been without television for a couple of years; virtually all I've come to know about this Milo character has come from what has been posted on this board. None of my coworkers seem to think the topic is worthy of discussion, with most not even knowing who this guy is.

It really seems that here at USMB this guys a big deal; and I can't figure out why for the life of me why? I don't give a shit who he is. I don't give a shit which party he aligns himself with. And I sure as hell don't give a shit about his sex life, or sexual persuasions. It seems many of y'all do.

So fuck it! Take the poll. Let everyone know! Then, maybe we can get back to some worthwhile content on this board...
he's the neo nazi who caused the riots in Berkeley im sure you heard of that?

No... What I heard was that a bunch of fascist members of the student body, along with outside agitators became so fearful of this clown, that they rioted and started fires so that those who invited him there, and those who came to hear his message couldn't hear it. I don't know what it was supposed to be about; but one things for sure; it scares the shit out of leftist fascists.

No... What I heard was that a bunch of fascist members of the student body, along with outside agitators became so fearful of this clown, that they rioted and started fires so that those who invited him there, and those who came to hear his message couldn't hear it. I don't know what it was supposed to be about; but one things for sure; it scares the shit out of leftist fascists.
seig heil

I think it's hilarious that you guys embraced this troll when he was making fun of minorities and liberals. But when he said nice things about man-boy love, then you all dropped him like he had the Ebola virus.

You see, you guys were fine with him when he was "that gay dude who attacked the liberal establishment". Until he wasn't.

Did you hear about the wife that caused herself two black eyes, and a broken nose; for not having the dishes done, and talking back? Yeah... That's the argument you're insinuating.

Did you hear about the wife that caused herself two black eyes, and a broken nose; for not having the dishes done, and talking back? Yeah... That's the argument you're insinuating.
whatever you say adolf

I think it's hilarious that you guys embraced this troll when he was making fun of minorities and liberals. But when he said nice things about man-boy love, then you all dropped him like he had the Ebola virus.

You see, you guys were fine with him when he was "that gay dude who attacked the liberal establishment". Until he wasn't.
Whoa!!! Slow down sailor. I'm not part of "you guys"... I don't give two shits about this clown. And never have... Don't forget to take the poll.

whatever you say adolf
As usual... You've got nothing of substance to contribute... Perhaps crochet is more your speed?

whatever you say adolf
As usual... You've got nothing of substance to contribute... Perhaps crochet is more your speed?
contribute to what exactly?

whatever you say adolf
Thank you for proving my point. Now off to Hobby Lobby with you.

Yeah....how dare he provide college students with an opposing view-point.

genocide, ethnic cleansing, slavery, torture, there fine with that stuff.... but say you want to touch a childs no-no parts and they want nothing to do with you. Kill him, skin him alive in front of his parents just dont tickle his no-no parts... thats not christian

whatever you say adolf
Thank you for proving my point. Now off to Hobby Lobby with you.
what was your point again? I must've missed it

Forum List

Back