Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MILO: Who Gives A Shit? /Poll

Do You Give A Shit?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
I don't think TV was Milo's medium to begin with. He seemed to have a good following with young people on campuses, which is why he got invited to colleges. He had a strong conservative view point, but apparently made some inappropriate or misunderstood comments regarding pedophilia. Meanwhile liberals will support the death of a couple thousand fetuses today alone. :dunno:
nothing liberals say matters because they support abortion... thats some impressive schizo logic right there

Points to moral high ground issues. You need a pen and dots to follow or something?

I don't think TV was Milo's medium to begin with. He seemed to have a good following with young people on campuses, which is why he got invited to colleges. He had a strong conservative view point, but apparently made some inappropriate or misunderstood comments regarding pedophilia. Meanwhile liberals will support the death of a couple thousand fetuses today alone. :dunno:
nothing liberals say matters because they support abortion... thats some impressive schizo logic right there

Points to moral high ground issues. You need a pen and dots to follow or something?
No, I do not need a pen, do you need to change your medication?

If Milo is correct, he has turned in three pedophiles to police over the years. This seems inconsistent with present accusations.

Being that I've been without television for a couple of years; virtually all I've come to know about this Milo character has come from what has been posted on this board. None of my coworkers seem to think the topic is worthy of discussion, with most not even knowing who this guy is.

It really seems that here at USMB this guys a big deal; and I can't figure out why for the life of me why? I don't give a shit who he is. I don't give a shit which party he aligns himself with. And I sure as hell don't give a shit about his sex life, or sexual persuasions. It seems many of y'all do.

So fuck it! Take the poll. Let everyone know! Then, maybe we can get back to some worthwhile content on this board...
he's the neo nazi who caused the riots in Berkeley im sure you heard of that?

he talks of free speech and universities act like fascists.

They would rather listen to a terrorist than a gay man. What are the universities come to?

What happened to listening to all side and opinions before making up your mind?
okay fine what are your opinions about pedophilia that your so desperate to be heard about?

Milo was going to give a speech on free speech not pedophilia, and Milo was the young victim and an advocacy against pedophiles. The fact is teen gay boys do seek out older gay men to teach them about being gay. Age of consent varies across the country and around the world.
So you dont support pedophilia.... but you think its okay to have sex with 13 year olds... care to explain that one?

What of teen girls than become sexually active of their choice?

Bible has marriages of girls in their teens, and even much earlier. Mary was about that age when she gave birth.

I don't like it, but it is a fact. Teens choose to engage in sex at that age.

Question
What if the difference between a boy the day before his 18th birthday and one the day later?

I've had to deal with it and alienated my daughter because of it.

Children before their teens being used by men is wrong. I've been the victim.

Teen boys coming to terms with being gay are attracted to older men who can teach them what it means to be gay and how to live as a gay person.

Teen boys through out history have been the "companions" of soldiers and scholars alike. Even in anti-gay Islam this has gone one. A Muslim has written some of the most tender and erotic poetry ever to his young boy lover.

Teens will have sex, that is just the facts. Some choose men and some others of their age.

The question should be, is it the teens choice?

Sadly some teens are more grow up that parents would like and do understand the choices they make. They are not hamsters in a plastic bubble. Parents can try to do the best for their children and hope they have the knowledge when they go out in the world to live their own lives.

They would rather listen to a terrorist than a gay man. What are the universities come to?

okay fine what are your opinions about pedophilia that your so desperate to be heard about?

Milo was going to give a speech on free speech not pedophilia, and Milo was the young victim and an advocacy against pedophiles. The fact is teen gay boys do seek out older gay men to teach them about being gay. Age of consent varies across the country and around the world.
So you dont support pedophilia.... but you think its okay to have sex with 13 year olds... care to explain that one?

Bible has marriages of girls in their teens, and even much earlier. Mary was about that age when she gave birth.

Question
What if the difference between a boy the day before his 18th birthday and one the day later?

Teen boys coming to terms with being gay are attracted to older men who can teach them what it means to be gay and how to live as a gay person.

Teen boys through out history have been the "companions" of soldiers and scholars alike. Even in anti-gay Islam this has gone one. A Muslim has written some of the most tender and erotic poetry ever to his young boy lover.

Teens will have sex, that is just the facts. Some choose men and some others of their age.

Sadly some teens are more grow up that parents would like and do understand the choices they make. They are not hamsters in a plastic bubble. Parents can try to do the best for their children and hope they have the knowledge when they go out in the world to live their own lives.
Trumpsplainin' Milo.

Question

its true the virgin mary wouldve been around 10 years old and joseph was around 60 .... are saying you approve of a grown man sleeping with a ten year old today?

Question

Trumpsplainin' Milo.
people who think hitler has awesome have no problem with pedophiles, most nazis are pedophiles... hitler was a pedophile, an incestuous one at that

Question

its true the virgin mary wouldve been around 10 years old and joseph was around 60 .... are saying you approve of a grown man sleeping with a ten year old today?

Why do so many people jump to conclusions and put words in the mouth of others?

Where does it say I approve? I was talking about what is not what I would like. Not accepting lost me a daughter. So where do I say I approved?

Age of consent has changed frequently

>>Virginia, it is officially still legal for girls as young as 12 to marry<<

NY, a judge can allow a 14 yr old to marry

I'm not sure what the age should be. Teens do make their own choices though.

Question

Where does it say I approve? I was talking about what is not what I would like. Not accepting lost me a daughter. So where do I say I approved?

In order to villainize their opposition in hopes that even those would support them will instead ostracisize them; whereby leaving them isolated and marginalized. Typical alynski tactic...
It's also a sure sign that they feel threatened by you...

Last edited:
people who think hitler has awesome have no problem with pedophiles, most nazis are pedophiles... hitler was a pedophile, an incestuous one at that

People who continuously use logical fallacies, often use Nazi, Hitler, racist and bigot in their posts.

Question

In order to villainize their opposition in hopes that even those would support them will instead ostracisize them; whereby leaving them isolated and marginalized. Typical alynski tactic...
It's also a sure sign that they feel threatened by you...

sorry but I'm not a radical

Forum List

Back