Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MILO: Who Gives A Shit? /Poll

Do You Give A Shit?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Did you hear about the wife that caused herself two black eyes, and a broken nose; for not having the dishes done, and talking back? Yeah... That's the argument you're insinuating.
whatever you say adolf
As usual... You've got nothing of substance to contribute... Perhaps crochet is more your speed?
contribute to what exactly?
Thank you for proving my point. Now off to Hobby Lobby with you.
what was your point again? I must've missed it
You did. Best just stay in your lane for now.

whatever you say adolf
As usual... You've got nothing of substance to contribute... Perhaps crochet is more your speed?
You did. Best just stay in your lane for now.
so what was it? do you even know?

Being that I've been without television for a couple of years; virtually all I've come to know about this Milo character has come from what has been posted on this board. None of my coworkers seem to think the topic is worthy of discussion, with most not even knowing who this guy is.

It really seems that here at USMB this guys a big deal; and I can't figure out why for the life of me why? I don't give a shit who he is. I don't give a shit which party he aligns himself with. And I sure as hell don't give a shit about his sex life, or sexual persuasions. It seems many of y'all do.

So fuck it! Take the poll. Let everyone know! Then, maybe we can get back to some worthwhile content on this board...

I think it's hilarious that you guys embraced this troll when he was making fun of minorities and liberals. But when he said nice things about man-boy love, then you all dropped him like he had the Ebola virus.

You see, you guys were fine with him when he was "that gay dude who attacked the liberal establishment". Until he wasn't.
Whoa!!! Slow down sailor. I'm not part of "you guys"... I don't give two shits about this clown. And never have... Don't forget to take the poll.
Then why did you start this thread? LOL

Being that I've been without television for a couple of years; virtually all I've come to know about this Milo character has come from what has been posted on this board. None of my coworkers seem to think the topic is worthy of discussion, with most not even knowing who this guy is.

It really seems that here at USMB this guys a big deal; and I can't figure out why for the life of me why? I don't give a shit who he is. I don't give a shit which party he aligns himself with. And I sure as hell don't give a shit about his sex life, or sexual persuasions. It seems many of y'all do.

So fuck it! Take the poll. Let everyone know! Then, maybe we can get back to some worthwhile content on this board...
he's the neo nazi who caused the riots in Berkeley im sure you heard of that?
Yeah....how dare he provide college students with an opposing view-point.
LOL Seems he is providing people with several opposing view points. LOL

It seems strange how you seem to only have one view point. Back Democrats no matter what. Doesn't matter if it makes you look like a bigot and a hypocrite.
You use people like Milo as martyrs to score points but you can't seem to respect his beliefs when it differs from your own.

It seems strange how you seem to only have one view point. Back Democrats no matter what. Doesn't matter if it makes you look like a bigot and a hypocrite.
i should be saying that to you?

I think it's hilarious that you guys embraced this troll when he was making fun of minorities and liberals. But when he said nice things about man-boy love, then you all dropped him like he had the Ebola virus.

You see, you guys were fine with him when he was "that gay dude who attacked the liberal establishment". Until he wasn't.
Whoa!!! Slow down sailor. I'm not part of "you guys"... I don't give two shits about this clown. And never have... Don't forget to take the poll.
If you had read the thread title, taken the poll, and read the OP; it would be self evident. I'm incapable of dumbing it down further. You know what they say..."You can't reach em' all". I can live with that.

If you had read the thread title, taken the poll, and read the OP; it would be self evident. I'm incapable of dumbing it down further. You know what they say..."You can't reach em' all". I can live with that.
its not our fault your thread is stupid

Then you know it all. He was going to universities to create havoc, and the universities protested against him, and that is about it, just trying to cause unrest, and Trump threatened Berkley about it. Well apparently these colleges were right, but I think most of the physical protests were staged. Hope he disappears.

many colleges, and in one a guy got shot.

Did you hear about the wife that caused herself two black eyes, and a broken nose; for not having the dishes done, and talking back? Yeah... That's the argument you're insinuating.
whatever you say adolf
I believe the point the OP was trying to make is that he didn't give a shit SO MUCH he started a thread with a poll and several posts to prove it.

"
MILO: Who Gives A Shit?

Another jilted lover, sad

The results so far... Most people don't give a shit. Which confirms my suspicion. Lots of trolls with a "cause" on this board.

he talks of free speech and universities act like fascists.

They would rather listen to a terrorist than a gay man. What are the universities come to?

What happened to listening to all side and opinions before making up your mind?

They would rather listen to a terrorist than a gay man. What are the universities come to?

okay fine what are your opinions about pedophilia that your so desperate to be heard about?

okay fine what are your opinions about pedophilia that your so desperate to be heard about?

Milo was going to give a speech on free speech not pedophilia, and Milo was the young victim and an advocacy against pedophiles. The fact is teen gay boys do seek out older gay men to teach them about being gay. Age of consent varies across the country and around the world.

Milo was going to give a speech on free speech not pedophilia, and Milo was the young victim and an advocacy against pedophiles. The fact is teen gay boys do seek out older gay men to teach them about being gay. Age of consent varies across the country and around the world.
So you dont support pedophilia.... but you think its okay to have sex with 13 year olds... care to explain that one?

I don't think TV was Milo's medium to begin with. He seemed to have a good following with young people on campuses, which is why he got invited to colleges. He had a strong conservative view point, but apparently made some inappropriate or misunderstood comments regarding pedophilia. Meanwhile liberals will support the death of a couple thousand fetuses today alone. :dunno:

I don't think TV was Milo's medium to begin with. He seemed to have a good following with young people on campuses, which is why he got invited to colleges. He had a strong conservative view point, but apparently made some inappropriate or misunderstood comments regarding pedophilia. Meanwhile liberals will support the death of a couple thousand fetuses today alone. :dunno:
nothing liberals say matters because they support abortion... thats some impressive schizo logic right there

Forum List

Back