Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

View attachment 110821

Janet Napolitano, president of the University of California system, has got a new nightmare on her hands. Having already failed to protect the right of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the University of California, Berkeley, she is now on notice that she has a second chance to meet those who openly proclaim their disruptive intent with sufficient force to uphold the civil rights of Milo and those who want to hear him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I would return to this loser place, then again it makes a good strong statement to show up anyway. This place doesn't even deserve his speech. College for lunatics more like it. I don't think he should waste his time on such ignorant losers screw uhmm.

i disagree.

HIs return puts the actions of the local authorities under national scrutiny.

THey will either have to enforce civilization, or reveal themselves to be barbarian scum.

If they enforce the law, they will have to clear the streets of the violent thugs.

A lot of heads that really need busting will be busted, and America will get to see who these vile lefties really are.

Milo is now one of my heroes.

the racist piece of garbage should have the right to speak so everyone can make clear that his brand of racism and vileness is unacceptable.

tough luck if they protest. that's protected, too.

maybe next time the rightwingnut pondscum shouldn't send their animals to make trouble.

Wow so NOW you like faggots.
I still don't. Its a fucking shame that a homo is even considered conservative in my honest opinion.
Milo has said that if he could choose to not be a fag he would, but he thinks he has not a choice about who he is attracted to.

He is not self-hating but he does have a traditional morality, which he admits condemns his actions.

I think at this point as long as he can reach these retarded fkn left morons , he is on our same page and that is great. I don't give a crap what he is or isn't. LOL. We need to get our Country back is way to important at this stage.

From what I read, she had no problem with Strom and was quite so that her child(ren) would NOT be a scandal for him.
The point is he, like Milo, was a White Supremacist who slept with black folks.
And you continue to beg the central question; what evidence do you have that Milo is a white supremacist?

Because your buddies say it is so?

That is exactly why these dumbasses think as they do, because their little friend so a headline and bam there yah go their skill level of intelligence are headlines only, friends told them, omg the stupidity is amazing.

I still don't. Its a fucking shame that a homo is even considered conservative in my honest opinion.
Milo has said that if he could choose to not be a fag he would, but he thinks he has not a choice about who he is attracted to.

He is not self-hating but he does have a traditional morality, which he admits condemns his actions.
Someone here shared a short clip of Milo answering questions after one of his talks. A NAACP local chapter president gave him quite a talking to, and he gave a thoughtful, clear answer to her concerns. He was absolutely civil. I think he's quite intelligent and thoughtful, and while his rants would probably give me more white hair, he is not inappropriate to speak at a college campus. No one is forcing students to attend if they don't want to.

Someone here shared a short clip of Milo answering questions after one of his talks. A NAACP local chapter president gave him quite a talking to, and he gave a thoughtful, clear answer to her concerns. He was absolutely civil. I think he's quite intelligent and thoughtful, and while his rants would probably give me more white hair, he is not inappropriate to speak at a college campus. No one is forcing students to attend if they don't want to.
The staff feel otherwise.

I agree with him. It's not a pathway to a satisfying life. It's a dead end.

View attachment 110821

Janet Napolitano, president of the University of California system, has got a new nightmare on her hands. Having already failed to protect the right of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the University of California, Berkeley, she is now on notice that she has a second chance to meet those who openly proclaim their disruptive intent with sufficient force to uphold the civil rights of Milo and those who want to hear him.

I don't think I would return to this loser place, then again it makes a good strong statement to show up anyway. This place doesn't even deserve his speech. College for lunatics more like it. I don't think he should waste his time on such ignorant losers screw uhmm.

i disagree.

THey will either have to enforce civilization, or reveal themselves to be barbarian scum.

If they enforce the law, they will have to clear the streets of the violent thugs.

A lot of heads that really need busting will be busted, and America will get to see who these vile lefties really are.

the racist piece of garbage should have the right to speak so everyone can make clear that his brand of racism and vileness is unacceptable.

maybe next time the rightwingnut pondscum shouldn't send their animals to make trouble.

Moron...we on the Right want them to protest...that is what this country is about and what the Bill of Rights defines as protected activities....what we don't want....? We don't want innocent people violently attacked by democrat brown shirts.....bernie supporters who think that they can do whatever they want to whoever they want.....

Thank you OldLady.......you are right........but you should see him when he gets dressed up...........they should ban him for that.....just kidding......

Yes....that was an interesting statement on his part......

View attachment 110821

i disagree.

Could you please show us any example of racism that Milo has stated or engaged in? Please...at least one....

View attachment 110821

i disagree.

Moron...we on the Right want them to protest...that is what this country is about and what the Bill of Rights defines as protected activities....what we don't want....? We don't want innocent people violently attacked by democrat brown shirts.....bernie supporters who think that they can do whatever they want to whoever they want.....

It is crazy how many times that must be said on just here alone. Makes one wonder what is their comprehension issues. Too many meds maybe.

Milo may not be KKK, but they're still alive and well, and had a busy weekend:
Police Investigating Swastika Vandalism in New York Subway, Chicago Synagogue, College Campus in Houston

New York:
View attachment 110971

Chicago:
13063161_G.jpg

Houston (they didn't run the swastika--good for them)
TrumpRice-e1486344456223-635x357.jpg

The odds are that whoever did this is a left wing democrat.......as all the other hate crimes have turned out to be in the first weeks of Trump taking office.

View attachment 110821

i disagree.

1. Your race baiting in noted. This is for you.

2. This is not about protests, but riots. Your deflection is a form of defense of your side's violent thugs.

3. If you ever watch one of Milo's speeches, he always has a Q&A at the end and is happy to take questions from opposing viewpoints and answer them honestly and seriously, and with civility appropriate to how the question is asked.

4. Your pretense that you believe the rioters were right wing is not credible and is dismissed. That pathetically thinly veiled lie is another form of defense for your sides use of political violence to suppress Free Speech.

Milo may not be KKK, but they're still alive and well, and had a busy weekend:
Police Investigating Swastika Vandalism in New York Subway, Chicago Synagogue, College Campus in Houston

New York:
View attachment 110971

Chicago:
13063161_G.jpg

Houston (they didn't run the swastika--good for them)
TrumpRice-e1486344456223-635x357.jpg

The odds are that whoever did this is a left wing democrat.......as all the other hate crimes have turned out to be in the first weeks of Trump taking office.
No, I don't believe that, much as I would like it to be true. They speak loud and clear here. Why do you think they exist nowhere else?

The staff feel otherwise.
What staff? I thought they had invited him back? Have they called it off again?

Forum List

Back