Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

Strom Thurmond had a child by a black maid in his home.
Great! Let's run with that.

I wouldn't have tried to stop him from speaking, either.

I'm not afraid of words.

I would have loved to hear what that woman had to say.

From what I read, she had no problem with Strom and was quite so that her child(ren) would NOT be a scandal for him.
The point is he, like Milo, was a White Supremacist who slept with black folks.
Milo's partner is a SLAVE.???
God, you're stupid.

He's already struck Leftist gold by letting them act so foolish....Going back is just overkill in a way....

I'm not afraid of words.

From what I read, she had no problem with Strom and was quite so that her child(ren) would NOT be a scandal for him.
Milo's partner is a SLAVE.???
God, you're stupid.
Well, What point were you struggling to make?

Wow so NOW you like faggots.
I still don't. Its a fucking shame that a homo is even considered conservative in my honest opinion.

He's not conservative, he's just anti-Islam and anti-feminist. That makes him "far right" or even "white supremacist" to progressives.
He's left wing. He cares about the rights of the people.

Is this a joke ?

The left might care that there is food on your table.

But they will violate every God-given right you and I have to get it there (and call it the "greater good").

Wow so NOW you like faggots.
I still don't. Its a fucking shame that a homo is even considered conservative in my honest opinion.

He's not conservative, he's just anti-Islam and anti-feminist. That makes him "far right" or even "white supremacist" to progressives.
He's left wing. He cares about the rights of the people.

Is this a joke ?

The left might care that there is food on your table.

But they will violate every God-given right you and I have to get it there (and call it the "greater good").
I'm not talking about the hijacked left.

Well if they let the KKK give speeches then they need to allow other white supremacist to do the same.
You mean the white supremacist who has a black boyfriend?
:clap:

I'm not afraid of words.
Arnold had a child from the family babysitter as well. What a coincidence!

Well if they let the KKK give speeches then they need to allow other white supremacist to do the same.

He is a gay Jew who loves black cock you stupid fucking c♡nt.

So he's a Jew. Milo's last name sounds Greek to me and every Greek I met belonged to the Greek Orthodox Church. I saw a Greek Orthodox Church Bishop at the inaugural but he did not speak.

So he's a Jew. Milo's last name sounds Greek to me and every Greek I met belonged to the Greek Orthodox Church. I saw a Greek Orthodox Church Bishop at the inaugural but he did not speak.
He was born in Athens.

He was born in Athens.

Athens where the great law giver once lived, Solon. Diogenes, the blind man who carried a lantern looking for an honest man was from Sinope.

View attachment 110821
Milo Yiannopoulos will return to Berkeley to give his speech

Janet Napolitano, president of the University of California system, has got a new nightmare on her hands. Having already failed to protect the right of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the University of California, Berkeley, she is now on notice that she has a second chance to meet those who openly proclaim their disruptive intent with sufficient force to uphold the civil rights of Milo and those who want to hear him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I would return to this loser place, then again it makes a good strong statement to show up anyway. This place doesn't even deserve his speech. College for lunatics more like it. I don't think he should waste his time on such ignorant losers screw uhmm.

Hope he does as free speech is part of our way of life.

Also hope the buss hauling those 150 protesters shows up and the police are there this time.

YfOLsAD.jpg

Typically American non-event, like the "Super Bowl", blown up to proportions that are intended to make it seem important.

I'm not afraid of words.

Are you insinuating that Milo forced his black boy friend to perform felatio?
No
So you have no point whatsoever?
Just the race card.

As usual.

Typically American non-event, like the "Super Bowl", blown up to proportions that are intended to make it seem important.

Political violence being used to prevent speech on university campuses, while the cops are ordered to let it happen?

That is important. Your denial is transparent support of political violence.

Wonder if the police will once again stand by and watch American citizens be assaulted?

That is the question.

This time, the nation will be watching to see what the fucking marxists pieces of shit in charge do, or don't do.

The leftist students ultimate goal for Berkeley. .... :cool:

crimage2.jpg

Er.....um.....that's no goal, that is an actual picture of the Berkeley students population.

The guy in the far back left was not raising his hand in protest and subsequently sent to a reeducation camp, also known as Sociology 101 at Berkeley U.

Forum List

Back