🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mineapolis Cops Quit in Droves, lol

Poor cops, can't police their own so they sulk and cry...
You are ONE DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.........................................................................................:mm:
I'll have you know that at my age I am a grandmother fucker. The cops created their own problems and now they want us to ignore their incompetence and brutish nature and we are supposedly supposed to have empathy for the hired goons.

What's a "grandmother fucker"?

That just sounds nasty. Or did you mean a "grand motherfucker"?

I am confused.
Naw. He just huffs her dirty undies before he sells them on Craigslist.

You are ONE DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.........................................................................................:mm:
I'll have you know that at my age I am a grandmother fucker. The cops created their own problems and now they want us to ignore their incompetence and brutish nature and we are supposedly supposed to have empathy for the hired goons.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Wow, you mean treating cops like they were the enemy causes them to leave?

Who'd a thunk it?

"Oh, noes, I can't abuse people of color anymore, I quit."

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Fine with me. Then the people of color can abuse each other out of existence, like they're doing in the shithole city of Chicago.

So the choice I have been derided for is confirmed. Corrupt police or anarchy. Got it.
......no--that's not the choice--we've been over your cop-hate ridiculousness before
....there is no problem of police corruption or brutality

Indeed. Lawyers polled say they believe the police are lying in one case out of five. Twenty percent. That isn’t a problem according to you.

I spoke with a friend the other day. He quoted the same silly statistics you did. I walked him through why those are asinine. At the end he agreed it was a stupid way of looking at it. His blame fell on the Unions and the Chiefs for resisting reforms. Yours falls on the people calling for reforms.

So tell me why the police absolutely need the LEOBR or Law Enforcement Officers Bill Of Rights?

So the choice I have been derided for is confirmed. Corrupt police or anarchy. Got it.
......no--that's not the choice--we've been over your cop-hate ridiculousness before
I think the guy was looking for the thread on corrupt cops. Maybe he just got tired and stopped here.
..he is the biggest cop hater on USMB...he posts many threads on how HE would be the PERFECT cop....he is like James Bond, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee all in one

Everytime you post that I ask questions you never answer. How perfect do you have to be to tell the truth? How perfect do you have to be to not plant evidence? This insane level of perfection is expected if our children. Why is it outrageous to expect it of police?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

How come it's always black hoods that are so violent?
Because they are such fine upstanding folks.
It’s not just in America this phenomenon occurs. It’s in every country, in every continent. Have a black population, have high crime. Must be all the white racism that is occuring on the entire planet. China won’t even allow them there... must be yellow racism. It’s never the black man’s fault, ask some of the folks here.
You see, it’s a phenomenon to them.
min reality, kinda hard to constantly blame racism, oppression, etc.
Yet here we are

How come it's always black hoods that are so violent?
Because the Democrat poll security thugs have to have something else to do to make a living.
Democrats aren’t the cause. They just don’t help the situation because they keep making excuses for it.
Is it democrats causing the same problems in Europe? What about in Africa? They took over a first world nation in South Africa, and quickly ran it right into the toilet. Was it democrats doing that?
Is it democrats in Asia who basically don’t even want them there?

I think the guy was looking for the thread on corrupt cops. Maybe he just got tired and stopped here.
..he is the biggest cop hater on USMB...he posts many threads on how HE would be the PERFECT cop....he is like James Bond, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee all in one

Everytime you post that I ask questions you never answer. How perfect do you have to be to tell the truth? How perfect do you have to be to not plant evidence? This insane level of perfection is expected if our children. Why is it outrageous to expect it of police?
I TOLD you members--he thinks he's PERFECT!!

I TOLD you members--he thinks he's PERFECT!!

You demonstrate how insane you are. You cut my post into bits and scream see. Idiot. Because of people like you there will be many more dead cops. And like always you will blame everyone else.

Indeed. Lawyers polled say they believe the police are lying in one case out of five. Twenty percent. That isn’t a problem according to you.
--you don't understand what you just posted!!!!!!!!!!
..I will highlight the idiocy/idiotic parts:
''''''Indeed. Lawyers polled say they believe the police are lying in one case out of five. Twenty percent. That isn’t a problem according to you.'''

lawyers polled believe = total bullshit

By that token...
the elected officials who allowed such “Brutish nature” to go on, and then royally fucked it up by chasing the cops off and demonizing them now have to live with what they’ve caused.
And... the black citizens will now be allowed to go with a bit less of those “awful brutish thugs”. How’s that working out?

Forum List

Back