🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mineapolis Cops Quit in Droves, lol

Poor cops, can't police their own so they sulk and cry...
You are ONE DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.........................................................................................:mm:
I'll have you know that at my age I am a grandmother fucker. The cops created their own problems and now they want us to ignore their incompetence and brutish nature and we are supposedly supposed to have empathy for the hired goons.
By that token...
the elected officials who allowed such “Brutish nature” to go on, and then royally fucked it up by chasing the cops off and demonizing them now have to live with what they’ve caused.
And... the black citizens will now be allowed to go with a bit less of those “awful brutish thugs”. How’s that working out?
Seeming indifferently since there is no shortages of brutish thugs who enjoy being employed to play rough.

Indeed. Lawyers polled say they believe the police are lying in one case out of five. Twenty percent. That isn’t a problem according to you.
--you don't understand what you just posted!!!!!!!!!!
..I will highlight the idiocy/idiotic parts:
''''''Indeed. Lawyers polled say they believe the police are lying in one case out of five. Twenty percent. That isn’t a problem according to you.'''

lawyers polled believe = total bullshit

Why do they believe that? Sit in a courtroom. Listen to the testimony. You will believe it too if you have a modicum of honesty.

You are ONE DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.........................................................................................:mm:
I'll have you know that at my age I am a grandmother fucker. The cops created their own problems and now they want us to ignore their incompetence and brutish nature and we are supposedly supposed to have empathy for the hired goons.
By that token...
the elected officials who allowed such “Brutish nature” to go on, and then royally fucked it up by chasing the cops off and demonizing them now have to live with what they’ve caused.
And... the black citizens will now be allowed to go with a bit less of those “awful brutish thugs”. How’s that working out?
Seeming indifferently since there is no shortages of brutish thugs who enjoy being employed to play rough.
I know, that's why I quit the NFL.

Wow, you mean treating cops like they were the enemy causes them to leave?

Who'd a thunk it?

MINNEAPOLIS - The sound of gunfire has become so familiar across North Minneapolis that Cathy Spann worries she has grown numb to it.
Day and night the bullets zip through this predominantly Black neighborhood, hitting cars and homes and people. The scores of victims have included a 7-year-old boy, wounded in a drive-by shooting; a woman who took a bullet that came through her living room wall while she was watching television with her family; and a 17-year-old girl shot in the head and killed.
Spann, a longtime community activist who works for the Jordan Area Community Council, cannot recall another time when things were this bad - not even when the city was branded "Murderapolis," during a spike in violence in the mid-1990s.
The police are not as much a presence as they used to be, Spann said, noting that sometimes when neighbors call 911, officers are delayed in responding or don't come at all.
"If you want to talk about pandemics, we're dealing with a pandemic of violence," Spann said on a recent afternoon, just as word came of two more nearby shootings. "We're under siege. You wake up and go to bed in fear, because you don't know what's going to happen next. . . . And our city has failed to protect us."
Nearly six months after George Floyd's death here sparked massive protests and left a wide swath of the city burned and destroyed, Minneapolis is grappling with dueling crises: an unprecedented wave of violence and droves of officer departures that the Minneapolis Police Department warns could soon leave the force unable to respond to emergencies.
Homicides in Minneapolis are up 50%, with nearly 75 people killed across the city so far this year. More than 500 people have been shot, the highest number in more than a decade and twice as many as in 2019. And there have been more than 4,600 violent crimes - including hundreds of carjackings and robberies - a five-year high.
Most of the violence has happened since Floyd's death on Memorial Day, which some experts attribute in part to the lingering anger over the slaying and the effects of the coronavirus, including job losses and the closure of community centers and other public spaces.
Minneapolis police say they have struggled to respond. They have faced a surge of officer departures in the wake of Floyd's death and the outcry against police. In June, a city council majority vowed to defund and dismantle the department and replace it with a new agency focused on a mix of public safety and violence prevention - a move that could go before voters in 2021.

Burn to the ground, Mineapolis. You voted these Marxists into government so it is your won damned fault.

And go fuck yourselves while you are at it.
Liberal culture is backwards and primitive.
They make their cities unlivable for mainstream normal people

Last edited:

Who'd a thunk it?

MINNEAPOLIS - The sound of gunfire has become so familiar across North Minneapolis that Cathy Spann worries she has grown numb to it.
Day and night the bullets zip through this predominantly Black neighborhood, hitting cars and homes and people. The scores of victims have included a 7-year-old boy, wounded in a drive-by shooting; a woman who took a bullet that came through her living room wall while she was watching television with her family; and a 17-year-old girl shot in the head and killed.
Spann, a longtime community activist who works for the Jordan Area Community Council, cannot recall another time when things were this bad - not even when the city was branded "Murderapolis," during a spike in violence in the mid-1990s.
The police are not as much a presence as they used to be, Spann said, noting that sometimes when neighbors call 911, officers are delayed in responding or don't come at all.
"If you want to talk about pandemics, we're dealing with a pandemic of violence," Spann said on a recent afternoon, just as word came of two more nearby shootings. "We're under siege. You wake up and go to bed in fear, because you don't know what's going to happen next. . . . And our city has failed to protect us."
Nearly six months after George Floyd's death here sparked massive protests and left a wide swath of the city burned and destroyed, Minneapolis is grappling with dueling crises: an unprecedented wave of violence and droves of officer departures that the Minneapolis Police Department warns could soon leave the force unable to respond to emergencies.
Homicides in Minneapolis are up 50%, with nearly 75 people killed across the city so far this year. More than 500 people have been shot, the highest number in more than a decade and twice as many as in 2019. And there have been more than 4,600 violent crimes - including hundreds of carjackings and robberies - a five-year high.
Most of the violence has happened since Floyd's death on Memorial Day, which some experts attribute in part to the lingering anger over the slaying and the effects of the coronavirus, including job losses and the closure of community centers and other public spaces.
Minneapolis police say they have struggled to respond. They have faced a surge of officer departures in the wake of Floyd's death and the outcry against police. In June, a city council majority vowed to defund and dismantle the department and replace it with a new agency focused on a mix of public safety and violence prevention - a move that could go before voters in 2021.

Burn to the ground, Mineapolis. You voted these Marxists into government so it is your won damned fault.

Liberals culture is backwards and primitive.
Cities were like that long before any idea of liberal philosophy was imagined.

Police officers are employees of their cities, and its the leftist politicians that run the cities that tell the cops what to do. They aren't an independent group, but just an arm of politicians.

If they are "incompetent" or "brutish" , that's because that's the instructions they were given by their bosses.

Traditionally, politicians likes the idea of an orderly city, and if means the police are going bust some heads, they are fine with it. Those things are changing, as local politicians in places like NYC , Minneapolis and Baltimore are more in preference of chaos instead of order.

No, you democrats created this problem. Now the cops are leaving and your communities are extremely dangerous. You reap what you sow. The whole country is watching... do you think they blame the rampant crime on the cops, or the fact that democrats hamstrung the cops? If you think the latter, youre a fucking moron, but i encourage you to keep up your "good work" with demonizing the cops. Itd plays right into republican hands every single time..

Last edited:

Who'd a thunk it?

Liberals culture is backwards and primitive.
Cities were like that long before any idea of liberal philosophy was imagined.
So your saying that democrat policies returned your cities to the dark ages from long ago? This isnt exactly a ringing endorsement for your political party.

Poor leftists who will get shot.

All of the cops should quit, there is not much worth defending there.
They are not defending anything if that were the case people would feel secure yet it is the pigs who perpetrate just as many crimes as the criminals.

Laughably incorrect. It's clear you live in an alternate universe with no basis in reality.

As I said, nothing worth defending, quit and let the communist utopia emerge.

Indeed. Lawyers polled say they believe the police are lying in one case out of five. Twenty percent. That isn’t a problem according to you.
--you don't understand what you just posted!!!!!!!!!!
..I will highlight the idiocy/idiotic parts:
''''''Indeed. Lawyers polled say they believe the police are lying in one case out of five. Twenty percent. That isn’t a problem according to you.'''

lawyers polled believe = total bullshit

Why do they believe that? Sit in a courtroom. Listen to the testimony. You will believe it too if you have a modicum of honesty.
lawyers????!! lawyers???????????!!!
they lie all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS is your evidence??!!!!
every member can see that what I said about you is true

They are not defending anything if that were the case people would feel secure yet it is the pigs who perpetrate just as many crimes as the criminals.
^ This rhetoric is why your democrat cities are awful places. You fucking idiots chase away the one group that fights your crime. Demonizing the cops has never been a winning strategy. Your rhetoric scares the shit out of sane people.

The evidence of the cops being the hood guys is right in front of you, and you refuse to see it. The very people who live there are asking for their help, yet you know better.
Do some cops break the law? Yes.
Do some cops abuse authority? Yes.
Should those cops be punished? Yes.
But to act as if it’s some insane thing that happens is nuts. Find me a single profession where there are no bad actors. The priest hood? Laughable. Attorneys and judges? Nope. Doctors? Trust me, no. Anytime humans are involved, there will be problems.
But what has happened is police being used to as another tool to cause division for political points. Rather than just punishing cases of misconduct, and looking at what kind of reforms can be put in place to try to cut down on such instances (you can’t ever eliminate it), you and fools like you are attacking the entire institution. Dumbasses like Joe above who says that cops want to abuse “people Of color”.
What a moronic statement. And he either believes it, because he is a moron. Or he has a vested interest in dividing people, because he is a scumbag.
I don’t know you. Maybe you genuinely want things to improve and you’re merely misguided. Maybe you are one of those scum who wants division. Maybe you just hate cops for whatever reason. Whatever it is, you really need to look at exactly what is happening. The evidence doesn’t support your position. At all.

And the idiot dolts there VOTED FOR BIDEN. Let the place turn into a Chicago slum. I love it. Democrats shooting other democrats.
..they make it seem like and want people to believe defunding/HATING/etc the police is NORMAL--good....---when in reality, it is undeniably IDIOTIC
....especially when there is not a problem of police brutality/etc
.....just like racism/etc, they want you to believe all their crap as written in stone--but we are not stupid

Forum List

Back