Minimum wage is already “livable”

it is labor that creates wealth

How are businesses doing now that low skilled workers are telling them to shove their low wages ?
ROFL! So engineers don't create wealth? Steve Jobs didn't create wealth.

The problem with commies is that all their premises are obviously bogus.

That's the dumbest point of all. You can't define "liveable," and the minimum wage was never intended to be "liveable," whatever the fuck that means.
Could you live off $10 per week? No you could not. There doesn’t have to be some scientific definition of liveable. You do get that right? There’s nothing wrong coming up with a number that will ease poverty. The min wage is low therefore it must be raised. This logic is simple.

Could you live off $10 per week? No you could not.
Yes, I could live on $10/wk, but that isn't the question.

There doesn’t have to be some scientific definition of liveable. You do get that right?
Yes there does, douchebag. When they set a speed limit, do you imagine they don't need a specific definition of MPH?

I won't ask if you get it.

There’s nothing wrong coming up with a number that will ease poverty. The min wage is low therefore it must be raised. This logic is simple.
You just admitted that your inventing the meaning of "livable wage."

What you posted isn't "logic." It's pure idiocy.

Last edited:
Nope. Like expensive smart phones, lottery tickets, alcohol, and cigarettes.
Especially alcohol. A lot of so-called "homeless" get SS checks from the government, and the first thing they do with it is go out and buy alcohol.

Yes, I could live on $10/wk, but that isn't the question.

Yes there does, douchebag. When they set a speed limit, do you imagine they don't need a specific definition of MPH?

I won't ask if you get it.

You just admitted that your inventing the meaning of "livable wage."

What you posted isn't "logic." It's pure idiocy.
Not you couldn’t. You’re a liar. I mean maybe if you lived with your parents, sure.

The speed limit is not some scientific determination lol. Hell most laws don’t have that either. You have to start somewhere. You have to make some kind of determination on what is appropriate. You don’t act like some defeatist pussy and not try simply because there is not some scientific solution.

Economists are the ones who can make a determination of what is appropriate. Hell, that’s as close as you can get to some scientific solution.

We already have poverty guidelines. Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed could be a form of minimum wage for economic metrics purposes under our form of Capitalism. Capitalists (employers) would have better metrics.

Forum List

Back