Misdemeanor Cyberstalking

What is misdemeanor cyberstalking?

• I don't know.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I know and will describe it below.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
So only one person can be guilty in the entire state?

It doesn't matter.

Apparently, through proper due process, YOU have been determined to be guilty of this crime. Whether anyone else anywhere in your state has been convicted of the same crime has no bearing on your own guilt. You're responsible for your own behavior, and now it is for you to bear the consequences thereof.

As I observed before, on this forum, you have always come across as creepy and unhinged. I'd previously assumed you were just some sort of troll, playing a fictitious character; until in a previous, now-deleted thread, you let slip enough details to Google who and what you are in The Real World, and to see that in The Real World, you are apparently even creepier and more unhinged than you appear on this forum.

One has to wonder about the people in your community who would have elected you to even a low political position in the first place, but it appears that that mistake has now been corrected.

It doesn't matter.

Apparently, through proper due process, YOU have been determined to be guilty of this crime. Whether anyone else anywhere in your state has been convicted of the same crime has no bearing on your own guilt. You're responsible for your own behavior, and now it is for you to bear the consequences thereof.

As I observed before, on this forum, you have always come across as creepy and unhinged. I'd previously assumed you were just some sort of troll, playing a fictitious character; until in a previous, now-deleted thread, you let slip enough details to Google who and what you are in The Real World, and to see that in The Real World, you are apparently even creepier and more unhinged than you appear on this forum.

One has to wonder about the people in your community who would have elected you to even a low political position in the first place, but it appears that that mistake has now been corrected.
Just give up. You don’t know what cyberstalking is. You are not adding anything to the conversation.

You still never told me your views on the first amendment. Do you have any?

Forum List

Back