Miss Milo yet?

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Remember when the Right's response to the Left's street violence and abuse of power by authorities to shut down Free Speech was Wit and Humor?

upload_2017-4-19_8-42-17.jpeg

You lefties stopped that.

Now you have this.

nationalist_punch-800x430.jpg

Are you happy with the way your plan is going?

I think we just beat their asses and call it a day.

They are FAKE AMERICANS.
Most of the Protestors are Welfare Queens, and Illegals.
How do they file that income on their tax returns?
PAID TO Commit Vandalism?
PAID to assault little old ladies?
PAID to lay down in the street income?

Not Their President?
This is NOT YOUR COUNTRY.

Get out.

Remember when the Right's response to the Left's street violence and abuse of power by authorities to shut down Free Speech was Wit and Humor?

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

Not sure where I saw it, but I did see a thing on Milo saying "The Bitch is Back" May 5.

I'm guessing he figures he's laid low long enough and has something planned for then.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

Not sure where I saw it, but I did see a thing on Milo saying "The Bitch is Back" May 5.

I'm guessing he figures he's laid low long enough and has something planned for then.

I hope so.

We are in real danger of street violence becoming the norm. This is one of the worst case scenarios, I have been talking about for years, as Rightwinger can attest to, if he has not edited his memory.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I figured he wouldn't stay in the shadows for long.

He's too much of a narcissistic bitch for that.

and I mean that as a complement.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

fuck milo.

You did. YOu shut him down.

NOw, when the RIght wants to have a Free Speech Rally, instead of making snide comments, they come prepared for battle.

THAT IS MY POINT.

This is the result of your plan.

My question. Are you happy with the outcome?

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I hope so.

We are in real danger of street violence becoming the norm. This is one of the worst case scenarios, I have been talking about for years, as Rightwinger can attest to, if he has not edited his memory.
I'm not sure what you mean. How would his presence calm anything down?

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I'm sure he would take it that way.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I hope so.

The danger is that for the left it has always been part of the tool box. Now that the Right is adding it to their playbook NOW everyone is getting the vapors over it?

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I don't agree with him on several issues, but I do like the fact that he's such a strong alternative to the Regressive Left.

That's why he's so hated, of course.

He just needs to keep his shit together after this.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

fuck milo.

NOw, when the RIght wants to have a Free Speech Rally, instead of making snide comments, they come prepared for battle.

THAT IS MY POINT.

Right wingers violently reacting the the rejection of their evil words?
I see nothing new here.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I don't agree with him on several issues, but I do like the fact that he's such a strong alternative to the Regressive Left.

That's why he's so hated, of course.

He just needs to keep his shit together after this.
Personally, I hate him because he's a POS that spews racist propaganda.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I hope so.

Right now the Left's strategy is to use Street violence and Abuse of political or administrative power to shut down opponents Right to Speech as part of marginalizing them.

If you had watched any of Milo's Dangerous Faggot tour you saw that again and again.

HIS response was to hold up their brown shirt tactics to public ridicule and contempt.

IN doing this he was speaking out for large numbers of right leaning people. They could see him taking this lead, and support him.

That was then.

NOw, at this point it Time, Milo has been marginalized.

Those people lost, and lost their spokesman.

THey have not gone away. They still have something to say. But no way to say it, because of the strategy of the Left to successfully shut them down.

Now we see a reaction to this. Counter street violence. Set up a red flag, ie Free Speech Rally and come prepared to fight back.

This could be an isolated incident, or this could be the new norm. Until the Left escalates to the next level.

The best thing that could happen would be, imo, a Milo comeback, with some instances of success, ie these lefty brownshirts being shut down by the proper Authorities, thus demonstrating that Civil Discourse has not completely passed away.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

fuck milo.

THAT IS MY POINT.

Right wingers violently reacting the the rejection of their evil words?
I see nothing new here.

I'm not interested in your rationalizations.

Are you happy with the results you have gotten?

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

Another RussianWr cheering on an ex-con sucker punching a woman at least 70 lbs lighter.....Yay Comrade!

California disarmed the free speechers so they'd be easy pickings for ANTIFA. This /will/ escalate, and frankly it needs to because the government is now openly turning upon people.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I hope so.

Right now the Left's strategy is to use Street violence and Abuse of political or administrative power to shut down opponents Right to Speech as part of marginalizing them.

If you had watched any of Milo's Dangerous Faggot tour you saw that again and again.

HIS response was to hold up their brown shirt tactics to public ridicule and contempt.

IN doing this he was speaking out for large numbers of right leaning people. They could see him taking this lead, and support him.

That was then.

NOw, at this point it Time, Milo has been marginalized.

Those people lost, and lost their spokesman.

THey have not gone away. They still have something to say. But no way to say it, because of the strategy of the Left to successfully shut them down.

Now we see a reaction to this. Counter street violence. Set up a red flag, ie Free Speech Rally and come prepared to fight back.

This could be an isolated incident, or this could be the new norm. Until the Left escalates to the next level.

The best thing that could happen would be, imo, a Milo comeback, with some instances of success, ie these lefty brownshirts being shut down by the proper Authorities, thus demonstrating that Civil Discourse has not completely passed away.
I understand all that, and that can all be done without him appearing in public and drawing more violence.

That was my point, any public appearances he makes will most likely incite more violence.

Forum List

Back