Miss Milo yet?

Another thrrad that absolves whites for their behavior by blaming everyone else for it.

Nothing in my op mentions race. The liberals that in Fresco, and at most of the college campus riots that shut down MIlo, and the vile media that marginalized him, were mostly white.

I am commenting on their behavior, not their skin color.

You are a race baiting moron.

You just commented on skin color :afro:

Remember when the Right's response to the Left's street violence and abuse of power by authorities to shut down Free Speech was Wit and Humor?

View attachment 122310

You lefties stopped that.

Now you have this.

nationalist_punch-800x430.jpg

Are you happy with the way your plan is going?

This poor guy must suffer from the same tiny dick syndrome that his Messiah has.

Another thrrad that absolves whites for their behavior by blaming everyone else for it.

Nothing in my op mentions race. The liberals that in Fresco, and at most of the college campus riots that shut down MIlo, and the vile media that marginalized him, were mostly white.

Hard to believe so many can be so naive about Milos Yiannopoulos. He's playin' you alt-righties and ca$hing in.

Hard to believe so many can be so naive about Milos Yiannopoulos. He's playin' you alt-righties and ca$hing in.

My OP makes a valid point about the progression in the Right's response to lib violence.

You lefties have been kidding yourselves that the hate you spew would never come back to bite you on the ass.

This could by your last chance to turn back from a really, really shitty future.

Milo, is the one who you should be championing.

I don't know anyone who is trying to give special treatment or accommodations to the LGBT community

You've got to be kidding me. Colorado passed an amendment to their constitution that homosexual were not be afforded "special" rights but were bound to the "same" rights as anybody else. Homosexuals screamed bloody murder and an activist federal judge struck the amendment down as unconstitutional.

Take for example a straight couple goes to a bakery for a wedding cake and the owner decides that the cake they want offends him, he can refuse their business. But let him try to refuse service on a cake for a gay couple on the same basis.

Need I say more?

Forum List

Back