Miss Milo yet?

Remember when the Right's response to the Left's street violence and abuse of power by authorities to shut down Free Speech was Wit and Humor?

View attachment 122310

You lefties stopped that.

Now you have this.

nationalist_punch-800x430.jpg

Are you happy with the way your plan is going?
Another RussianWr cheering on an ex-con sucker punching a woman at least 70 lbs lighter.....Yay Comrade!

If the bitch getting what she deserves bothers you, does that mean you are NOT happy with Nathan as a replacement for Milo?

Remember when the Right's response to the Left's street violence and abuse of power by authorities to shut down Free Speech was Wit and Humor?

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

Not sure where I saw it, but I did see a thing on Milo saying "The Bitch is Back" May 5.

I'm guessing he figures he's laid low long enough and has something planned for then.

I hope so.

We are in real danger of street violence becoming the norm. This is one of the worst case scenarios, I have been talking about for years, as Rightwinger can attest to, if he has not edited his memory.
I'm not sure what you mean. How would his presence calm anything down?

Right now the Left's strategy is to use Street violence and Abuse of political or administrative power to shut down opponents Right to Speech as part of marginalizing them.

If you had watched any of Milo's Dangerous Faggot tour you saw that again and again.

HIS response was to hold up their brown shirt tactics to public ridicule and contempt.

IN doing this he was speaking out for large numbers of right leaning people. They could see him taking this lead, and support him.

That was then.

NOw, at this point it Time, Milo has been marginalized.

Those people lost, and lost their spokesman.

THey have not gone away. They still have something to say. But no way to say it, because of the strategy of the Left to successfully shut them down.

Now we see a reaction to this. Counter street violence. Set up a red flag, ie Free Speech Rally and come prepared to fight back.

This could be an isolated incident, or this could be the new norm. Until the Left escalates to the next level.

The best thing that could happen would be, imo, a Milo comeback, with some instances of success, ie these lefty brownshirts being shut down by the proper Authorities, thus demonstrating that Civil Discourse has not completely passed away.
I understand all that, and that can all be done without him appearing in public and drawing more violence.

That was my point, any public appearances he makes will most likely incite more violence.

The problem is the Left's DESIRE to use violence and censorship and abuse of power to achieve their goals.

If the RIght accommodates their violence and retreats from the Public Square that might avoid a few fights, short term, but the Left's Agenda AND VIOLENT OPPRESSIVE TACTICS will continue unabated.

YOu expect that Trump will run a re-election campaign without rallies or public speeches? While his opponent is free to do so, and Trump signs and bumper stickers lead to mob violence?

That's the America you want?

Either bring back Milo, or learn to love Nathan. Until the Left escalates to the NEXT level.

Until the Left escalates to the NEXT level.

The left already sold out America by bringing in foreign terrorist groups like ANTIFA. They have /already/ escalated to the "next level" by handing out knives to use against the governmentally disarmed free speechers.

The left has allowed ANTIFA to escalate this to a war, and it is a war they will lose even with their new "allies"

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

Not sure where I saw it, but I did see a thing on Milo saying "The Bitch is Back" May 5.

I'm guessing he figures he's laid low long enough and has something planned for then.

I figured he wouldn't stay in the shadows for long.

He's too much of a narcissistic bitch for that.

and I mean that as a complement.
I don't agree with him on several issues, but I do like the fact that he's such a strong alternative to the Regressive Left.

That's why he's so hated, of course.

He just needs to keep his shit together after this.
Personally, I hate him because he's a POS that spews racist propaganda.

is that before or after he has black cock in his mouth?

I've still not forgiven Milo for his seeming acceptance of sexual child abuse. Regardless of whatever excuses come out, I will not condone anything that even whiffs of pedo support. I'm one of those people who believes that it's the unpracticed statements that show true colors. Basically on the same lines as the United CEO's statements; even if it was a "mistake" (read: oh shit I need to change my opinion for PR) it's too little too damn late to save them from the bad taste in my mouth...

That said, and back on the topic, if the lefties want to play at a civil war then I am behind putting their asses in the ground without mercy nor apology. They are a clear and present threat to our government and our citizens. I support any and all means required to put down terrorist scum.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

I don't agree with him on several issues, but I do like the fact that he's such a strong alternative to the Regressive Left.

After. Typical conservative hypocrisy, nothing else.

what hypocrisy? Milo himself has always commented on his preference for dark meat.

what hypocrisy? Milo himself has always commented on his preference for dark meat.
what hypocrisy? Ever heard the man talk? He spews racist crap while sucking black dick.

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

fuck milo.
You sound like a homophobe.
I don't dislike milo because hes gay I dislike him because of what he says and stands for. You sound like an idiot.

Forum List

Back