Miss Milo yet?

I don't agree with him on several issues, but I do like the fact that he's such a strong alternative to the Regressive Left.

That's why he's so hated, of course.

He just needs to keep his shit together after this.
Personally, I hate him because he's a POS that spews racist propaganda.

is that before or after he has black cock in his mouth?
After. Typical conservative hypocrisy, nothing else.

what hypocrisy? Milo himself has always commented on his preference for dark meat.
what hypocrisy? Ever heard the man talk? He spews racist crap while sucking black dick.

What racist crap?

Another thrrad that absolves whites for their behavior by blaming everyone else for it.

Remember when the Right's response to the Left's street violence and abuse of power by authorities to shut down Free Speech was Wit and Humor?

View attachment 122310

You lefties stopped that.

Now you have this.

nationalist_punch-800x430.jpg

Are you happy with the way your plan is going?
fuck milo.
You sound like a homophobe.
I don't dislike milo because hes gay I dislike him because of what he says and stands for. You sound like an idiot.
You hate him because he is a republican. Thanks for proving you are a hypocrite.

Milo is a perfect example of the true nature of Christian Conservatism.

Why would you call him a faction he obviously is not?

What do you think you just accomplished there? Other than verify, as if it was needed, that you are a liar.

Remember when the Right's response to the Left's street violence and abuse of power by authorities to shut down Free Speech was Wit and Humor?

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

Another RussianWr cheering on an ex-con sucker punching a woman at least 70 lbs lighter.....Yay Comrade!
That wasn't a sucker punch, and he is not an ex-con.

Personally, I hate him because he's a POS that spews racist propaganda.

is that before or after he has black cock in his mouth?
After. Typical conservative hypocrisy, nothing else.

what hypocrisy? Milo himself has always commented on his preference for dark meat.
what hypocrisy? Ever heard the man talk? He spews racist crap while sucking black dick.

What racist crap?

He's using the lib definition of "racist", ie anything he disagrees with.

Another thrrad that absolves whites for their behavior by blaming everyone else for it.

Nothing in my op mentions race. The liberals that in Fresco, and at most of the college campus riots that shut down MIlo, and the vile media that marginalized him, were mostly white.

I am commenting on their behavior, not their skin color.

You are a race baiting moron.

What do you think you just accomplished there? Other than verify, as if it was needed, that you are a liar.

Trump, the least Christian president in history, won the Christian conservative vote.
Is he Miss Milo yet?

It appears he's been Miss Milo for a very long time.

Whoa, good homophobia there hypocrite.

I am not biased in my ability to mock clowns of any description.

Nothing in my op mentions race. The liberals that in Fresco, and at most of the college campus riots that shut down MIlo, and the vile media that marginalized him, were mostly white.

Milo has a preference for black cock. Does that make him racist? lol

Trump, the least Christian president in history, won the Christian conservative vote.

Which doesn't even mean that Trump is part of their faction, let alone Milo, whom this thread is actually about.

Thus, what you said, is just revealed to be completely moronic.

Is he Miss Milo yet?

It appears he's been Miss Milo for a very long time.

Whoa, good homophobia there hypocrite.

I am not biased in my ability to mock clowns of any description.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you just demonstrated a willingness to use homophobic slurs. That is homophobic of you, and thus you are a bigot.

You are a hypocrite and too stupid to realize it, even when it is brought to your attention.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I countered some race baiting from a stupid vile lefty by pointing out the the topic was about the actions of mostly white libs.

YOur words have NOTHING to do with the post you were "replying" to.

Try to be less stupid.

I countered some race baiting from a stupid vile lefty by pointing out the the topic was about the actions of mostly white libs.

Try to be less stupid.
White libs frequently using anti-white slurs....

Try to be less stupid.

Let us never forget THIS.

Try to be less stupid.

Let us never forget THIS.

You could have watched MSNBC, or read Salon over a decade ago to understand how Democrats really feel about white people much sooner than you did.

Democrats are almost too anti-white for even the tacitly racist non-whites to vote for.

Actually his "mission" was to point out the lies and violence of the left spectrum, and he did that quite well.

Nope, to create riots. A divided nation is much easier to control.

Yeah that free speech thing is really hard for you idiots isn't it. Bummer. Try another country.

I believe in free speech but not hate speech to rile crowds.

Also known as "Only what /I/ say is okay"

View attachment 122310

Now you have this.

fuck milo.
You sound like a homophobe.
I don't dislike milo because hes gay I dislike him because of what he says and stands for. You sound like an idiot.
You hate him because he is a republican. Thanks for proving you are a hypocrite.

Too funny and yet Republicans profess to be repulsed by homosexuals until one in their family becomes one, Cheney!!

Try to be less stupid.

Where's my apology? The one you owe me.

Forum List

Back