🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date

Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date

It claims that the law could see a woman fired from her job for wearing trousers, a counsellor on a suicide line refuse to speak to an LGBT teenager or even an adoption agency refuse to place a child with a family because the parents lived together before they were married.

This is lunacy on a majestic scale.Is the South so far behind the civilised world ?
what is wrong with mississippi.?
i dont anything about usa state. but i watched most holywood movie. most of racist thing or anti...... did happen in mississippi.
It's a poor state is and reknown for being "backwards".
Why is it poor ?
Good question. For one, it's an agricultural state relying on cotton and chicken. It has the lowest per capita income of any of the 50 US states.

Some people would say Mississippi never recovered from the Civil War.

What Tommy and PinkNews seem unable to fathom is that even people who don't celebrate everything LGBT have rights too. In essence, this bill protects the right to not jump for joy every time someone waves their genitals around in unique and nontraditional ways.
Speaking out for Bigot's Rights!
Bigot==one who hates a group of people for no good reason.

Some people would say Mississippi never recovered from the Civil War.
It might be unfair but its a bit of a byword for racism.
"Mississippi Burning" and all that.
These films make the people look stupid and nasty.
That would have held it back when Companies were looking to invest there.

For one, it's an agricultural state relying on cotton and chicken. It has the lowest per capita income of any of the 50 US states.
Except you can live large in Mississippi on $50k a year. In NYC you'll be sharing a studio apt.
OOooo! ;living large in Mississippi must be like being the smartest guy in the audience at a professional wrestling match.

For one, it's an agricultural state relying on cotton and chicken. It has the lowest per capita income of any of the 50 US states.
Except you can live large in Mississippi on $50k a year. In NYC you'll be sharing a studio apt.
OOooo! ;living large in Mississippi must be like being the smartest guy in the audience at a professional wrestling match.
It means living in a nice house and having very few libtards around telling you what to think.

So don't go to Mississippi. See that was easy, no?
I rather think that many others might take your advice.Lets hope that it doesnt affect the prosperity of the state.

Mississippi is probably relieved perverts and supporters of perversion will stay away. You homos are not as loved as you think you are...and yes I believe you are one.
Jesus loves us because we are all made in Gods image.

True, but then he gave us free will

It means living in a nice house and having very few libtards around telling you what to think.
Or until the next crop of hillbillies moves in next door, put a '74 Torino up on blocks, tie a pit bull to the bumper and burn their trash in a 55 gallon drum.

This can easily bring back something t hat I had personal experience with.

In the 80s, there was a decision to add AIDS education to the Alabama public school curriculum. I applaud that. There was nothing pro or con about homosexuality. But, apparently, the powers that be foresaw a specific question being asked. A female student at the high school in Tuscaloosa asked "I heard you can't get AIDS from oral sex. Is that true"? The only answer the teacher was allowed to give when asked any question about oral sex was "Oral sex is illegal in the state of Alabama". So this naive young woman walked out thinking she was "safe" from HIV is she only performed oral sex.
It looks more like adding AIds education to the public school curriculum was a really bad idea.

Right. No need to teach kids anything about a lethal, incurable disease that they can get from what their teenage hormones are making them obsess over, right?

Not in school. It's disease. Get your medical advice from a doctor not a teacher.

What Tommy and PinkNews seem unable to fathom is that even people who don't celebrate everything LGBT have rights too. In essence, this bill protects the right to not jump for joy every time someone waves their genitals around in unique and nontraditional ways.

This bill goes way beyond that. Advocating that sex is only proper between a man and a woman who are married is not only discriminatory, it is the state getting involved where they have no business being.
No. The bill seeks to not punish those who don't agree that anything goes in terms of who can marry who. If bakers hadn't been punished for not wanting to bake cakes for same sex weddings and preachers not been called out for daring to quote scripture, this bill would not have been necessary.

And a state gov't calling all sex outside a heterosexual marriage "improper" is not even close to what a state should be doing.
Where do you get that? The bill protects people's right to believe heterosexual marriage is the only marriage there is and not be punished for that belief.

If the state advocates that only sex between married people is proper, by definition, it is calling all other sex improper.

In the 80s, there was a decision to add AIDS education to the Alabama public school curriculum. I applaud that. There was nothing pro or con about homosexuality. But, apparently, the powers that be foresaw a specific question being asked. A female student at the high school in Tuscaloosa asked "I heard you can't get AIDS from oral sex. Is that true"? The only answer the teacher was allowed to give when asked any question about oral sex was "Oral sex is illegal in the state of Alabama". So this naive young woman walked out thinking she was "safe" from HIV is she only performed oral sex.
It looks more like adding AIds education to the public school curriculum was a really bad idea.

Right. No need to teach kids anything about a lethal, incurable disease that they can get from what their teenage hormones are making them obsess over, right?

Not in school. It's disease. Get your medical advice from a doctor not a teacher.

In other words, don't worry about kids getting AIDS. Let them be ignorant and hope for the best.

Or until the next crop of hillbillies moves in next door, put a '74 Torino up on blocks, tie a pit bull to the bumper and burn their trash in a 55 gallon drum.
You got your education from Dukes of Hazard.

I don't know what that is. But I know places that resist zoning regulations and I see what happens.

In other words, don't worry about kids getting AIDS. Let them be ignorant and hope for the best.
Has there been some law prohibiting parents from discussing AIDS with their children? It doesn't belong in school.

I don't know what that is. But I know places that resist zoning regulations and I see what happens.
I see what happens in Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore.

If you really want all discussions of disease and health to be in school, put those kids in an orphanage where parentless children belong.

Forum List

Back