🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date

Paranoia will destroy ya. :D

Get back on topic and stop trolling, it's old

You big dummy, I was responding to your off topic comment.

Interesting stuff.

The whole Mississippi situation fascinates me.
Here’s the poorest state in the Union. Their healthcare is a joke. Their education system is a joke.
45% of their GDP is Federal welfare, and all they can think of is passing anti-LBGT bills.

Kind of like NYC worrying about a Horse Drawn Carriage ban when it has all its other issues?

Why don't you start a thread about it.

Just countering your point about governments concentrating on things like both of these items instead of dealing with bigger issues.

And where do you get the 45% figure from? Remember Mississippi is right along a rather big river controlled by the Army Corp of Engineers, and it would make sense that federal outlays would big rather large in the State.

Your argument is bullshit, but nice try on the deflection.

Mississippi ranks # 50 for median household income.

Poverty rate: 24.1%

Mississippi is the poorest state in the US, with 695,915 people living below the poverty line. It also ranks last in its rate of child poverty (33.7%), and next to last in hunger and food insecurity. Mississippi — along with Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, and South Carolina — has no state minimum wage, but the unemployed are largely covered by state welfare programs.

The 10 Poorest States In America

Jesus loves everyone...yes...even the sinners. Don't try going Biblical on me, I'll shellac you

Skanky sounds no different than those who attend Westboro. I doubt Tommy wants a sermon from a Westboro member.

That you, Roots? Careful, sock

Paranoia will destroy ya. :D

Interesting stuff.

Mississippi is the poorest state in the Union. Their healthcare is a joke. Their education system is a joke.

45% of their GDP is Federal welfare, and all they can think of is passing anti-LBGT bills.

It's the darkest state in the country. Nothing will stop it from being the poorest state.

Interesting stuff.

Here’s the poorest state in the Union. Their healthcare is a joke. Their education system is a joke.

Kind of like NYC worrying about a Horse Drawn Carriage ban when it has all its other issues?

Just countering your point about governments concentrating on things like both of these items instead of dealing with bigger issues.

And where do you get the 45% figure from? Remember Mississippi is right along a rather big river controlled by the Army Corp of Engineers, and it would make sense that federal outlays would big rather large in the State.

Mississippi is the poorest state in the US, with 695,915 people living below the poverty line. It also ranks last in its rate of child poverty (33.7%), and next to last in hunger and food insecurity. Mississippi — along with Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, and South Carolina — has no state minimum wage, but the unemployed are largely covered by state welfare programs.

Why do you hate black people?

Interesting stuff.

I never mentioned black people, dumb shit.

Why do you hate uneducated people?

You mean like Drumpf supporters?

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

You're one big ass bigot

You're one big ass bigot

I hate stupid people, now get away from me.

It claims that the law could see a woman fired from her job for wearing trousers, a counsellor on a suicide line refuse to speak to an LGBT teenager or even an adoption agency refuse to place a child with a family because the parents lived together before they were married.

This is lunacy on a majestic scale.Is the South so far behind the civilised world ?

Honestly, if I were you I would relax. The war is going very well for their side. You have won almost all the battles since the 60s. This mississippi thing is but a very minor and temporary irritant that will get overruled. Just like when 30 out of 30 states all voted against gay marriage in referendums not more than 10 years ago. It wasn't long before our courts took over and righted that "wrong."

Secularism rules. Perversion rules. Christians have become pariahs and their beliefs are roundly mocked and ostracized.

Our only chance of prevailing or gaining any ground is if our "hunch" about Jesus returning comes true.

Theocracies dont have a great track record.

It strikes me that the injured Christian defence has been used before.

Wasnt slavery defended by the Baptists using citations from the bible ? Eventually they had to admit that they were wrong.

Now its the turn of Gay people because ,lets face it,ignorant people have to hate somebody.

Again a couple of passages in the Bible are used to support this.

Its a nonsense. The Bible has a stance on just about everything. And yet its the Gays who are the target.

Why is there is no law to enable the baker to refuse service to the car thief ?

Or the Buddhist or Muslim or Hindu. How do followers of a "False God" rank in front of Christian Gays ?

How does the straight drug dealer get more respect than the Gay heart surgeon ?

In my view its very straightforward.

Its because there is a dwindling group of people who are uncomfortable with change and also have an unhealthy attitude to sex.

They select passages from the scriptures to back up their sickness and use it to oppress all of us.

Last edited:

Yet the ONLY one around her supporting theocracies is you. Iran, Yemen, et al.

Wasnt slavery defended by the Baptists using citations from the bible ? Eventually they had to admit that they were wrong.

Now its the turn of Gay people because ,lets face it,ignorant people have to hate somebody.

Is that why you hate Christians?

Its a nonsense. The Bible has a stance on just about everything. And yet its the Gays who are the target.

Why is there is no law to enable the baker to refuse service to the car thief.

Or the Buddhist or Muslim or Hindu. How do followers of a "False God" rank in front of Christian Gays ?

Its because there is a dwindling group of people who are uncomfortable with change and also have an unhealthy attitude to sex.

They select passages from the scriptures to back up their sickness and use it to oppress all of us.

You are not even American. You are a Pom, try and run your own fucked up country.

Interesting stuff.

You didn't answer my question.

Gee, we can legislate peace, love and harmony? Why do we still have wars? Just pass a law closing all public restrooms beyond a single toilet and label those unisex with a good lock and lots of sanitizer.

Rome really went downhill as a civilization after gays were well established in society. Pretty much a sign of decline.
Wrong. Rome really went downhill when the Christians took over. That's real history, not your pretend history.

Yet the ONLY one around her supporting theocracies is you. Iran, Yemen, et al.

Is that why you hate Christians?

Why is there is no law to enable the baker to refuse service to the car thief.

You are not even American. You are a Pom, try and run your own fucked up country.
Well I can see that you dont disagree with any of my post and that pleases me. Just a few personal insults which I can live with. For the record I dont think I have ever mentioned Iran or the Yemen and I consider myself a Christian.

It claims that the law could see a woman fired from her job for wearing trousers, a counsellor on a suicide line refuse to speak to an LGBT teenager or even an adoption agency refuse to place a child with a family because the parents lived together before they were married.

This is lunacy on a majestic scale.Is the South so far behind the civilised world ?
what is wrong with mississippi.?
i dont anything about usa state. but i watched most holywood movie. most of racist thing or anti...... did happen in mississippi.
It's a poor state is and reknown for being "backwards".

what is wrong with mississippi.?
i dont anything about usa state. but i watched most holywood movie. most of racist thing or anti...... did happen in mississippi.
It's a poor state is and reknown for being "backwards".
Why is it poor ?

Forum List

Back