Missouri Set To Throw 3,000 Parasites OFF Welfare

How exactly have I benefited from social programs that I've never taken part in?
You sound like my conservative buddy who didn't realize he took advantage when he was a child and his father died.

I dont know you. I just know your greedy ignorant type.

My father died when I was fifteen. Nope,no government help.
What years did you go to college?

Didnt,went to work and retired at 46.
I dont understand why liberals have this idea that people can't make it on their own without gov help.
It started with the GOP reign after the Civil War...
some on the left in Alta California are easy to manipulate into practicing ingenuity merely to help bail out the South, as a moral obligation; so, simply complaining about it won't do any good anymore.

You sound like my conservative buddy who didn't realize he took advantage when he was a child and his father died.

I dont know you. I just know your greedy ignorant type.

I dont understand why liberals have this idea that people can't make it on their own without gov help.
some on the left in Alta California are easy to manipulate into practicing ingenuity merely to help bail out the South, as a moral obligation; so, simply complaining about it won't do any good anymore.

I think Texas should cut off the electricity to California.

I think you have no sense of capitalism...

just more practice with ingenuity, for us in Alta California.

I think you have no sense of capitalism...
yup; capitalism is just useless to the Right even on a for-profit basis.

I hope it works out better than the display of ingenuity you've shown with the water situation.

I hope it works out better than the display of ingenuity you've shown with the water situation.
i guess natives may be praying to a rain god; it is raining today here in alta California. The last times it has rained, the rain gods have been pretty nice to us by having it rain gently for hours and mostly at night.

it is raining during the day, today.

i guess natives may be praying to a rain god; it is raining today here in alta California. The last times it has rained, the rain gods have been pretty nice to us by having it rain gently for hours and mostly at night.

it is raining during the day, today.

Well thats a good thing. Those heavy rains cause slides.

our State has been expanding our wetlands and watershed.

People who truly are hurt or disabled from working...sure. People who are on it but claimed a bad back while loading firewood in their truck, skiing, surfing, hauling furniture, etc? They should be in a jail cell for theft. And what about the ones that were denied that truly needed it? Ripped off. Same with welfare. Some people are really in dire need, while others take take take and fuck the ones that can't survive without the help. It's sickening.
Welfare fraud is a way of life.

The left will tell you it is so rare it is not even worth trying to look for.

Defending dependency is the only policy of the left; it is all about buying votes via government programs.

And sayit refused to tell me what years he went to college. He saulid the government never helped him. That means he isnt college educated because if not for the government his college would have cost $200k and tough shit if he couldn't afford it.

Once more for the terminally stupid one:
The issue for me is gov't confiscation of wealth from those working 60 hr/wk and earning $40,000-$60,000/yr, to give to those whose effort to earn just doesn't measure up. I went to a state college (paid for it myself) and have no problem with America subsidizing education for those actually there to get one. I also have no problem with gov't help for those who can't earn as opposed to supporting those who simply recognize that working 40 hrs/wk and collecting gov't benefits is as good as working 60 hrs/wk and not getting gov't freebies. Frankly, the whining by you bleeding heart hypocrites is pathetic (yet soooo typical). The fact is I've given more money to worthy causes than you will earn in yours.

Last edited:
have you seen the rules for means tested welfare?

A single mom with 2 kids can earn up to $2,144/mo (gross income) a month and qualify for SNAP benefits.
A single mom earning $3,000/mo is taxed to pay for SNAP benefits.
The incentive is to work less (and earn less) and get the gov't freebies.

People who truly are hurt or disabled from working...sure. People who are on it but claimed a bad back while loading firewood in their truck, skiing, surfing, hauling furniture, etc? They should be in a jail cell for theft. And what about the ones that were denied that truly needed it? Ripped off. Same with welfare. Some people are really in dire need, while others take take take and fuck the ones that can't survive without the help. It's sickening.
Welfare fraud is a way of life.

The left will tell you it is so rare it is not even worth trying to look for.

Defending dependency is the only policy of the left; it is all about buying votes via government programs.
Have you read all of the forms? It is difficult to not "fib", even if you have accurate records.

in any case, the right doesn't have a problem with that form of entitlement for the wealthiest.

Since this doesn't seem to make sense to our bleeding heart whiners I'm gonna clear it up. A neighbor and close personal friend (with a bit of college but no degree) has spent the last 25 years as a single mom with 2 kids. Between her earnings and child support she made $40,000 - $60,000/yr. To do so she made herculean self-sacrifices that included 60+ hr work weeks. As anyone who has worked and raised kids knows, her work day also included hours of care and nurturing of her kids. A "good" night's sleep was 5 hours. She collected no gov't freebies and her "reward" for being a responsible and productive member of society was the "privilege" of being taxed to support those who would not match her effort or commitment. The vicious nature of this board's bleeding heart hypocrites is typical of loony leftists who seem to believe it is better to work 40/hr weeks and accept gov't aid - aid paid for, in part, by women like my friend - than to make the sacrifices necessary to stand on ones own two feet. You people are pathetic leeches.

Since this doesn't seem to make sense to our bleeding heart whiners I'm gonna clear it up. A neighbor and close personal friend (with a bit of college but no degree) has spent the last 25 years as a single mom with 2 kids. Between her earnings and child support she made $40,000 - $60,000/yr. To do so she made herculean self-sacrifices that included 60+ hr work weeks. As anyone who has worked and raised kids knows, her work day also included hours of care and nurturing of her kids. A "good" night's sleep was 5 hours. She collected no gov't freebies and her "reward" for being a responsible and productive member of society was the "privilege" of being taxed to support those who would not match her effort or commitment. The vicious nature of this board's bleeding heart hypocrites is typical of loony leftists who seem to believe it is better to work 40/hr weeks and accept gov't aid - aid paid for, in part, by women like my friend - than to make the sacrifices necessary to stand on ones own two feet. You people are pathetic leeches.
Tell that to means tested corporate welfare recipients who even got to keep their multimillion dollar bonuses. Nothing but practicing the abomination of hypocrisy, Person on the Right?

Tell that to means tested corporate welfare recipients who even got to keep their multimillion dollar bonuses. Nothing but practicing the abomination of hypocrisy, Person on the Right?

Lame deflection which has NOTHING to do with what I said but your drooling hatred and lack of compassion is obvious. Thanks for playing, :ahole-1:!

Lame deflection which has NOTHING to do with what I said but your drooling hatred and lack of compassion is obvious. Thanks for playing, :ahole-1:!
no clue and no Cause regarding equality, but for income taxes; i got it, Person on the Right.

Despite the screaming of democratic dictator Jay Nixon the state senate AND house are preparing to throw a little over 3000 welfare sucking parasites off welfare roles.

This NEEDS to start happening in EVERY state. Surely EVERY state has at LEAST 3000 welfare frauds and cheats that NEED to be tossed. One can only hope that out of the 3000 plus to be booted that some ARE from Ferguson where looters and rioters burned POSSIBLE places of employment to the ground.

Missouri Senate votes to override veto of welfare limits - Yahoo News

How many Congress persons receive Social Security I wonder?

Despite the screaming of democratic dictator Jay Nixon the state senate AND house are preparing to throw a little over 3000 welfare sucking parasites off welfare roles.

This NEEDS to start happening in EVERY state. Surely EVERY state has at LEAST 3000 welfare frauds and cheats that NEED to be tossed. One can only hope that out of the 3000 plus to be booted that some ARE from Ferguson where looters and rioters burned POSSIBLE places of employment to the ground.

Missouri Senate votes to override veto of welfare limits - Yahoo News

How many Congress persons receive Social Security I wonder?

Not many people know this, but congressmen continue to receive all of their pensions and perks, even if convicted of malfeasance in office, and sent to prison.

have you seen the rules for means tested welfare?

Nope. Since I've never had to use any kind of gov assistance I havent felt the need to know the rules.
Give me a run down if you think it'll help your case.
you can't have any wealth to apply for means tested welfare; unless it is corporate, means tested welfare, then, you can keep your multimillion dollar bonuses.
You know how the Detroit institute of arts almost went bankrupt with the city? The people running it gave themselves bonus'. Had to give them back when people found out.

My brother is a VP. Told me rule 1 is feed the generals first. Rule number 2 dont forget rule number 1

Forum List

Back