MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

What good does it do for you to obey the laws against murder, rape and robbery when others are doing it? What good does it to you to work hard to support your spouse and children? Leave 'em. Lot's of other people do. What good does it do you to only use a toilet to relieve yourself? The animals just go where ever they're standing. You can too.

Using cheap, reliable fossil fuels is just like murder, rape and robbery?

DURR

Thanks.

2000 years? That doesn't prove your claim.......

the rate of change which is greater during the industrial revolution then at any time man has been on earth.

Try again?
You need correction again. No one in science ever try’s to prove ANYTHING. They illustrated outcomes that indicate relationships used to make decisions. Go ahead, put up another chart as far back as man being on earth…..nothing changes. Do it. It’s still the greatest rate of change…and becomes even more emphatic.

You need correction again. No one in science ever try’s to prove ANYTHING. They illustrated outcomes that indicate relationships used to make decisions. Go ahead, put up another chart as far back as man being on earth…..nothing changes. Do it. It’s still the greatest rate of change…and becomes even more emphatic.

No one in science ever try’s to prove ANYTHING.

That silly claim was science? ROFLMAO!!!!

I'll restate so you have less reason to whine.

2000 years?
That's not evidence for your claim.......

the rate of change which is greater during the industrial revolution then at any time man has been on earth.

Try again?

Using cheap, reliable fossil fuels is just like murder, rape and robbery?

DURR
There is no such thing as cheap reliable fossil fuels.
We Have an entire military complex with a goal to make sure our shipping lanes are open to fossil fuel exports while fighting and supporting wars to keep it flowing. You call that cheap and reliable ?

We Have an entire military complex with a goal to make sure our shipping lanes are open to fossil fuel exports while fighting and supporting wars to keep it flowing. You call that cheap and reliable ?

Compared to wind and solar, fossil fuels are really cheap and reliable.

Do you want me to capitalize it. I posted a reference, you have nothing, anywhere to disprove it.

I want you to post evidence for your claim.

Try again?

It's cheaper to go without ... but reliability suffers ... and the shipping lanes are open to all exports, and this consumes fossil fuels ...

while fighting and supporting wars to keep it flowing.

This is a far far better reason to curtail our burning of fossil fuels ... why create a fiction with CO2 when we have Yemenese civilians dying everyday from American artillery ...

It's cheapest to go without ... depending on the value of human life ...

Try again?
Already did, several times. I’m not responsible for your science illiteracy, you are. You want to remain ignorant fine. All it will get you is first place in the ugly pig contest.

Compared to wind and solar, fossil fuels are really cheap and reliable.
Nope, not even close. The cost per kWh is way more then the FREE renewables. Your ignorance is stunning.

Last edited:
Exactly less informed. No “one” doing a study is reliable. And when I come down with cancer or want the best answers for ANYTHING or doing a study , I go to an institution with multiple sources of intellect and consensus on my cancer or solution to that strange noise in my car and not just one OPINION. You’re ignorant to argue for anything else. So, you’re smarter then Harvard ? Hilarious.

You deniers are all alike…..you lie to yourselves.
Cancer studies are done by doctors and they use drugs they get from laboratories and doctors provide evidences of treatments! The hospitals only house doctors and patients. And treatments aren’t settled nor is there consensus

Cancer studies are done by doctors and they use drugs they get from laboratories and doctors provide evidences of treatments! The hospitals only house doctors and patients. And treatments aren’t settled nor is there consensus
Guess you never had cancer. You are stupid.

The cost per btu is way more for the FREE renewables.

I know. Just look at Germany and their high rates for "FREE renewables".
Germany uses fossil fuel for 75% of their power dufus. That’s why it costs so much You are just making up shit.

Try again?
Nope…..you’re illiterate. . I don’t promote idiocy. If you can’t Google or search this site for posts, you should take a instructions on how to.

Germany uses fossil fuel for 75% of their power dufus. That’s why it costs so much You are just making up shit.

1672530409679.png

Looks like less than 50%. Moron.

Forum List

Back