MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Nope…..you’re illiterate. . I don’t promote idiocy. If you can’t Google or search this site for posts, you should take a instructions on how to.

I don’t promote idiocy.

But you do illustrate it.

If you can’t Google or search this site for posts, you should take a instructions on how to.

If you can't find your evidence, you must be an idiot. Or a liar.

You need correction again. No one in science ever try’s to prove ANYTHING. They illustrated outcomes that indicate relationships used to make decisions. Go ahead, put up another chart as far back as man being on earth…..nothing changes. Do it. It’s still the greatest rate of change…and becomes even more emphatic.
greatest rate of change….once you adjust the baseline and add in the imaginary warming trapped in the deep ocean to hide the decline

greatest rate of change….once you adjust the baseline and add in the imaginary warming trapped in the deep ocean to hide the decline
Did you copy that from Tucker or just make it up. So you disagree with Harvard. That makes you stoooopid, not them.

Cancer studies are done by doctors and they use drugs they get from laboratories and doctors provide evidences of treatments! The hospitals only house doctors and patients. And treatments aren’t settled nor is there consensus
Ha ha
So what is you’re point. You are stupid.. Cancer treatment research is not done by MDs but by scientists in general who may or may not be MDs. You just involved a dozen doctors, med science and medical staff personnel , like radiology, pharma and med science researchers for a cancer patient treatments. Idiot, they are only found in institutional settings.

All cancer diagnosis and treatments are variable from one patient to another and needs the input of many peoples even if you have one primary oncologist. They are found in institutions foolish.

View attachment 743735

Looks like less than 50%. Moron.
No it doesn’t…add it up. Nukes are NON RENEWABLE FOOLISH. They do not get 50% from renewables…NOW.
Besides, that’s ONLY FOR ELECTRICITY and not anyother power needs for heating and transportation. Idiot, you think they have all electric cars and heat with electricity

that’s not in their dumbo.

Last edited:
View attachment 743735

View attachment 743735

Besides, you are the idiot. You just have a chart for electricity. All of the Germanies POWER needs fossil fuel for transportation, heating and cooking…..are you stupid. You only have electrical power.

Maybe you should read your own chart next time. You’re confused. You think Germany runs only in electricity ? You’re delusional.

Last edited:
I don’t promote idiocy.

But you do illustrate it.

If you can’t Google or search this site for posts, you should take a instructions on how to.

If you can't find your evidence, you must be an idiot. Or a liar.
You looked at it already,
. #696.
You don’t like it, come up with your own illiterate.

Besides, you are the idiot. You just have a chart for electricity. All of the Germanies POWER needs fossil fuel for transportation, heating and cooking…..are you stupid. You only have electrical power.

Maybe you should read your own chart next time. You’re confused. You think Germany runs only in electricity ? You’re delusional.

Because we're talking about electricity.
Unless you think there is some way to heat directly with wind or solar? LOL!

Tell me again why all their cheap wind and solar makes their electricity so cheap? DURR

You looked at it already,
. #696.
You don’t like it, come up with your own illiterate.

1672534524886.png
I know you're retarded, but mankind has been around a lot longer than 2,000 years.

the rate of change which is greater during the industrial revolution then at any time man has been on earth.

Sounds even dumber than it did originally. LOL!

Forum List

Back