Mitch McConnell ready to throw Trump under the bus to keep the Senate

Look at the Supreme Court Justices the Federalist Society slipped passed the social conservatives!

Even the Conservatives on the Supreme Court are not as batshit crazy as today’s conservatives

You mean like 90% of Dems distanced themselves from Obama and Obamacare lol. You dems are funny :auiqs.jpg: OP this is where you say but but but...and shit yourself.
What is you source of that 90% statement?

You don't want to go there...you know...when we discuss Dems screaming at Obama to take the blame for Obamacare and Obama appearing on national tv and taking the blame. You know, Obamacare the reason Dems suffered their biggest loss in nearly 100 years.

You mean like 90% of Dems distanced themselves from Obama and Obamacare lol. You dems are funny :auiqs.jpg: OP this is where you say but but but...and shit yourself.
Look at the Supreme Court Justices the Federalist Society slipped passed the social conservatives!

Even the Conservatives on the Supreme Court are not as batshit crazy as today’s conservatives
They are all well educated and have zero interest in upsetting the status quo that got them where they are. Trumpism, love it or hate it upsets the status quo.

Republican leadership openly panicking about how the anti-establishment movement on the right is going to ruin their party? Wow, that's such a new and unique story, and certainly isn't a pattern of behavior that was so common as to have grown cliche well before Trump ever decided to run for president! This is big news!
DJT has already ruined the Republican party. Game done there. And yeah, it is a big deal that McConnel is telling vulnerable Republicans to "break with Trump." Turtle has been carrying water for Trump the past 3+ years. Yeah, this is a big deal.

McConnells seat is in jeopardy if Trump crashes the party
He is fighting for his political life
Agreed. What do you see happening?
It could be close with the Senate going 50/50 and the presidency deciding

If the economy and COVID continue to collapse it could go 54/46 Dems

You don't want to go there...you know...when we discuss Dems screaming at Obama to take the blame for Obamacare and Obama appearing on national tv and taking the blame. You know, Obamacare the reason Dems suffered their biggest loss in nearly 100 years.
And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

An Op Ed from the Lexington Examiner titled “Mitch Can’t be Trump free” is even more damning. At home he isn’t even hiding his attempts at distancing himself and the party from the President. Not a good look for the party less than 100 days before an election. But anyone who thinks Trump is finished has not been paying much attention to this guy for the last 3 1/2 years.
Regardless, it looks like the fiscal hawks and moderates are drifting away from the President and social conservatism. Look at the Supreme Court Justices the Federalist Society slipped passed the social conservatives!
I'm ok with Trump not being lock step with the RNC. In fact, if he was I wouldn't vote for him.

And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Yeah its working great LMAO :auiqs.jpg:

Republican leadership openly panicking about how the anti-establishment movement on the right is going to ruin their party? Wow, that's such a new and unique story, and certainly isn't a pattern of behavior that was so common as to have grown cliche well before Trump ever decided to run for president! This is big news!
DJT has already ruined the Republican party. Game done there. And yeah, it is a big deal that McConnel is telling vulnerable Republicans to "break with Trump." Turtle has been carrying water for Trump the past 3+ years. Yeah, this is a big deal.

McConnells seat is in jeopardy if Trump crashes the party
He is fighting for his political life
Agreed. What do you see happening?
It could be close with the Senate going 50/50 and the presidency deciding

If the economy and COVID continue to collapse it could go 54/46 Dems
54 to 46 seems very unlikely. I see Az, NC, Me as flipping...Ala flipping but Iowa, Mt those are going to be tough
An Op Ed from the Lexington Examiner titled “Mitch Can’t be Trump free” is even more damning. At home he isn’t even hiding his attempts at distancing himself and the party from the President. Not a good look for the party less than 100 days before an election. But anyone who thinks Trump is finished has not been paying much attention to this guy for the last 3 1/2 years.
Regardless, it looks like the fiscal hawks and moderates are drifting away from the President and social conservatism. Look at the Supreme Court Justices the Federalist Society slipped passed the social conservatives!
I'm ok with Trump not being lock step with the RNC. In fact, if he was I wouldn't vote for him.
And folks like you are the reason he is so popular. You see him as transcending the party, and from I can tell he has.

McConnell realizes Trump will bring down the party with him. He is authorizing vulnerable Republicans to break with Trump in order to win

every day i go out in search of the stupidest thing someone can say and every single god damn day, i find my way back to you.

it's uncanny.

And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Yup

Where is the Republican Plan they promised ?

The same BS the left was pushing in 2016, shocker. Dem blithering idiots don't you have anything new for this election? Even your candidate is recycled.

McConnell realizes Trump will bring down the party with him. He is authorizing vulnerable Republicans to break with Trump in order to win

every day i go out in search of the stupidest thing someone can say and every single god damn day, i find my way back to you.

it's uncanny.
Mitch is selling out Trump

What are you going to do about it?

The same BS the left was pushing in 2016, shocker. Dem blithering idiots don't you have anything new for this election? Even your candidate is recycled.
More like 2008 when Republicans were in full damage control

And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Yuck it up, and yes it is. My disabled brother has health insurance thanks to the ACA.

You did notice that you linked to CNN right?
What a freaking joke you Communist Democrats are going into the November 3rd Presidential Election

giphy (23).gif

And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Yuck it up, and yes it is. My disabled brother has health insurance thanks to the ACA.

Right, Obamacare is so popular it cost Dems the House, Senate, and White House that's how much Americans love it. And your brother has health insurance thanks to the generosity of working taxpayers like me.

Forum List

Back