Mitch McConnell ready to throw Trump under the bus to keep the Senate

Mitch has always been a RINO...........he's another career politician and anther perfect example of why we need term limits.
Trump is a RINO
He's a Nationalist............but his policies were right down a lot of what the TEA Party wanted ......until the GOP hyjacked the TEA Party for votes...........

Trump fights back..........and is exactly why Hillary couldn't win a rigged election.......The moderates in this country will not vote for the party of BLM...........race riots and Dracoinian measures for covid........

YOU WILL LOSE............your racist pravda will not save you.......Only way you win is if you manage mail in votes..........ONLY WAY.
Trump has no values consistent with the Republican Party

He is fiscally irresponsible and has no identifiable family values
What do tariffs have to do with traditional Republican policies?
dang troll...........your aim is all over the place.......desperate much.......LOL

Tell me about the back door of the Federal Reserve and how the career politicians have allowed the currency of the United States to be handed over to the special interests.........hmmmm

They hit the enter key at the reserve and then loan us money back at interest........LOL......Capone was an amateur compared............

In truth, the writing on the wall is a big win for Trump in November. The election was over once the DNC was forced to go with Biden, a guy who was never a force in his prime and looks to be 25% the man he once was.
Biden is the man best suited to unseat an erratic leader like Trump

Biden has a long record as a moderate and pragmatist. A contrast of steady leadership after four years of daily drama from Trump

Democrats couldn’t have picked a better candidate
Has he figured out how to get to the bathroom by himself yet.......poor thing.

LOL
It is Trump getting the Golden Showers
Shifty.......is that you........Oh......naked pictures of Trump......LMAO..

Oh yes......Putin has evidence of peeing on Trump....

And your side tried to sell that.........problem is.......your side is so dumb the youngsters actually believed it.........Shows they are fucked already......

Mitch has always been a RINO...........he's another career politician and anther perfect example of why we need term limits.
Trump is a RINO
He's a Nationalist............but his policies were right down a lot of what the TEA Party wanted ......until the GOP hyjacked the TEA Party for votes...........

Trump fights back..........and is exactly why Hillary couldn't win a rigged election.......The moderates in this country will not vote for the party of BLM...........race riots and Dracoinian measures for covid........

YOU WILL LOSE............your racist pravda will not save you.......Only way you win is if you manage mail in votes..........ONLY WAY.

dang troll...........your aim is all over the place.......desperate much.......LOL

Tell me about the back door of the Federal Reserve and how the career politicians have allowed the currency of the United States to be handed over to the special interests.........hmmmm

They hit the enter key at the reserve and then loan us money back at interest........LOL......Capone was an amateur compared............
Has nothing to do with the corruption of Republican values

In truth, the writing on the wall is a big win for Trump in November. The election was over once the DNC was forced to go with Biden, a guy who was never a force in his prime and looks to be 25% the man he once was.
Biden is the man best suited to unseat an erratic leader like Trump

Biden has a long record as a moderate and pragmatist. A contrast of steady leadership after four years of daily drama from Trump

Democrats couldn’t have picked a better candidate
Has he figured out how to get to the bathroom by himself yet.......poor thing.

LOL
It is Trump getting the Golden Showers
Shifty.......is that you........Oh......naked pictures of Trump......LMAO..

Oh yes......Putin has evidence of peeing on Trump....

And your side tried to sell that.........problem is.......your side is so dumb the youngsters actually believed it.........Shows they are fucked already......

President Tinkles

Trump is a RINO

Has nothing to do with the corruption of Republican values
I'm disappointed in you.........you were almost to 4 line trolls......and fell flat on your face...........back to 1 liners again.

Damn........focus.

You mean like 90% of Dems distanced themselves from Obama and Obamacare lol. You dems are funny :auiqs.jpg: OP this is where you say but but but...and shit yourself.
What is you source of that 90% statement?

You don't want to go there...you know...when we discuss Dems screaming at Obama to take the blame for Obamacare and Obama appearing on national tv and taking the blame. You know, Obamacare the reason Dems suffered their biggest loss in nearly 100 years.
And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Yeah its working great LMAO :auiqs.jpg:
Yuck it up, and yes it is. My disabled brother has health insurance thanks to the ACA.

Right, Obamacare is so popular it cost Dems the House, Senate, and White House that's how much Americans love it. And your brother has health insurance thanks to the generosity of working taxpayers like me.
Actually no. Read about the ACA and who pays for it. You'd be surprised.

LOL send me a thank you card for working hard to subsidize your brothers insurance.

How can a candidate like Susan Collins win while she bears the stink of Trump?

Collins saved Obamacare and has been a true moderate. But her defense of Trump during impeachment has hurt her chances of re-election
She needs to show she is not in Trumps corner if she wants to win.

Collins saved Obamacare and has been a true moderate. But her defense of Trump during impeachment has hurt her chances of re-election
She should just stop the BS and say what she is.............a DNC joke.

You mean like 90% of Dems distanced themselves from Obama and Obamacare lol. You dems are funny :auiqs.jpg: OP this is where you say but but but...and shit yourself.

You don't want to go there...you know...when we discuss Dems screaming at Obama to take the blame for Obamacare and Obama appearing on national tv and taking the blame. You know, Obamacare the reason Dems suffered their biggest loss in nearly 100 years.
And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Yuck it up, and yes it is. My disabled brother has health insurance thanks to the ACA.

Right, Obamacare is so popular it cost Dems the House, Senate, and White House that's how much Americans love it. And your brother has health insurance thanks to the generosity of working taxpayers like me.

LOL send me a thank you card for working hard to subsidize your brothers insurance.
You don’t think the disabled should have insurance?
Typical......I’ve got mine, screw everyone else conservative

If that is the case, you should be pleased when a Democrat takes Maine

Oh yeah.......that solid Red State........LOL

You are comedy central this morning...........how long can you keep up the race baiting game and coivd nonsense this time.............hmmm

Can you sustain it.........or will reality catch up to you and bite you in the ass.....fitting symbol of the DNC.......before November.........LMAO

And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Shut up stupid. We could provide free healthcare to every last disabled person in the country for a tiny fraction of what Obamacare cost. Obamacare was about trillions of taxpayer dollars Dems could use to purchase votes, period.

Look at the Supreme Court Justices the Federalist Society slipped passed the social conservatives!

Even the Conservatives on the Supreme Court are not as batshit crazy as today’s conservatives
Well when this is the threat
B527675C-3EDF-48CB-BFD7-7D8DD7D795CE.jpeg

You are comedy central this morning...........how long can you keep up the race baiting game and coivd nonsense this time.............hmmm

Can you sustain it.........or will reality catch up to you and bite you in the ass.....fitting symbol of the DNC.......before November.........LMAO
I am perfectly happy with Maine going to the Dems
If Republicans prefer to abandon a Senator who votes with them 70 percent of the time, it is fine by me

And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Shut up stupid. We could provide free healthcare to every last disabled person in the country for a tiny fraction of what Obamacare cost. Obamacare was about trillions of taxpayer dollars Dems could use to purchase votes, period.
Well?
Where is it?

Where is the plan that Republicans swore would be cheaper and better than Obamacare? You have had ten years
Where is it?

McConnell realizes Trump will bring down the party with him. He is authorizing vulnerable Republicans to break with Trump in order to win

Too little, too late. The time to break with Trump was during the Impeachment Hearings.

If Republicans prefer to abandon a Senator who votes with them 70 percent of the time, it is fine by me
I'm sure you would........but it still remains that she is not really with us...........the fact that your side SIDES WITH HER a lot.........proves it.

Oh........BTW.........Sessions thought he could walk back here and be Senator again.......his sorry ass got sent packing......NICE HUH.......Amazing that a Bama Fan would vote for a Auburn guy huh......LOL

I'm sure you would........but it still remains that she is not really with us...........the fact that your side SIDES WITH HER a lot.........proves it.

Oh........BTW.........Sessions thought he could walk back here and be Senator again.......his sorry ass got sent packing......NICE HUH.......Amazing that a Bama Fan would vote for a Auburn guy huh......LOL
Works for me and you lose a seat in the Senate

Make Mitch proud

Forum List

Back