Mitch McConnell ready to throw Trump under the bus to keep the Senate

Look at the Supreme Court Justices the Federalist Society slipped passed the social conservatives!

Even the Conservatives on the Supreme Court are not as batshit crazy as today’s conservatives

But the dems on the court are as fucking stupid as you are.
Thank you for attempting to straighten out my thinking with such a compelling argument, but in the end I’m unmoved.

What thinking was I working to straighten out ?

I was telling someone on the board they were fucking stupid.

You mean like 90% of Dems distanced themselves from Obama and Obamacare lol. You dems are funny :auiqs.jpg: OP this is where you say but but but...and shit yourself.
What is you source of that 90% statement?

You don't want to go there...you know...when we discuss Dems screaming at Obama to take the blame for Obamacare and Obama appearing on national tv and taking the blame. You know, Obamacare the reason Dems suffered their biggest loss in nearly 100 years.
And Obamacare survived
The Dems gamble paid off

Yeah its working great LMAO :auiqs.jpg:
Yuck it up, and yes it is. My disabled brother has health insurance thanks to the ACA.

Right, Obamacare is so popular it cost Dems the House, Senate, and White House that's how much Americans love it. And your brother has health insurance thanks to the generosity of working taxpayers like me.
Actually no. Read about the ACA and who pays for it. You'd be surprised.

McConnell realizes Trump will bring down the party with him. He is authorizing vulnerable Republicans to break with Trump in order to win

The “ Gobbler “ has always been a pawn to
Special interest

McConnell realizes Trump will bring down the party with him. He is authorizing vulnerable Republicans to break with Trump in order to win

McConnell wants to survive - so he will gladly throw Trump under the bus for his own survival. I fully expect that to happen between now and Labor Day.

Republicans running from Trump likely won’t help.

It is not going to help. That is like a addict saying he will quit just like that. I wouldn't trust them as far asw I could throw them. That isn't very far.

Moscow Mitch knows he's gotten pretty much all he's going to get out of the useful idiot.

He can see the writing on the wall.

It is time for him and everybody else who stroked trump's dick and ego to scatter to the wind.

It's self preservation time.

In truth, the writing on the wall is a big win for Trump in November. The election was over once the DNC was forced to go with Biden, a guy who was never a force in his prime and looks to be 25% the man he once was.

The world according to freaking CNN? You gotta be kidding.

Republicans are in full panic mode
Support Trump on his blundering leadership on COVID and the economy or lose at all levels of government?
That's funny to me

Establishment Republicans may be in panic mode
I have a problem with Republicans doing jack shit
while the Democrats have been running amuck

How is Trump responsible for lies he was told
The virus wasn't important during the Democratic debates
nor during impeachment hearings and proceedings

When Trump issued travel restrictions and entry bans
the media, China, WHO, leaders in other countries and Democrats
ALL OBJECTED, ALL HAD PROBLEMS WITH HIM DOING SO
CLAIMED HE WAS OVER REACTING, BEING XXIST, XXXPHOBE,
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Whether or not they(R) support Trump doesn't matter
Trump was the result of voters disdain for those handling our affairs...
that disdain for Establishment has grown since Trump has been in office

Trump being elected revealed true colors and true natures

Elected by the people, not for the people

Frankly darling, I want Trump to lose
I want you and yours to get what yous want

God willing, I want to be able to laugh and gloat
when Pelosi and Waters and Diane and Adam and Mitch and Mitt
and Joe and Hillary and Bill and Michelle and Barack are discarded and strung up

I want to relish watching people being forced to work
I want to bask in smugness knowing people are wallowing in misery and regret
I want the satisfaction of telling someone...oh well, so sad, too bad, deal with it
I want to celebrate the transfer of wealth from the rich to the uber wealthy
I want to be amused when people who thought they were relevant discover they are not
I want to enjoy people being forced into compliance because it is not an option
I want to experience the rush of exhilaration when people are executed otherwise
I want the pleasure of knowing people have to sleep in the bed they made

Sweet dreams

Republicans running from Trump likely won’t help.
You can see them already breaking with their leader on how to fight the TRUMPvirus

The world according to freaking CNN? You gotta be kidding.

Republicans are in full panic mode
Support Trump on his blundering leadership on COVID and the economy or lose at all levels of government?
That's funny to me

Establishment Republicans may be in panic mode
I have a problem with Republicans doing jack shit
while the Democrats have been running amuck

How is Trump responsible for lies he was told
The virus wasn't important during the Democratic debates
nor during impeachment hearings and proceedings

When Trump issued travel restrictions and entry bans
the media, China, WHO, leaders in other countries and Democrats
ALL OBJECTED, ALL HAD PROBLEMS WITH HIM DOING SO
CLAIMED HE WAS OVER REACTING, BEING XXIST, XXXPHOBE,
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Whether or not they(R) support Trump doesn't matter
Trump was the result of voters disdain for those handling our affairs...
that disdain for Establishment has grown since Trump has been in office

Trump being elected revealed true colors and true natures

Elected by the people, not for the people

Frankly darling, I want Trump to lose
I want you and yours to get what yous want

God willing, I want to be able to laugh and gloat
when Pelosi and Waters and Diane and Adam and Mitch and Mitt
and Joe and Hillary and Bill and Michelle and Barack are discarded and strung up

I want to relish watching people being forced to work
I want to bask in smugness knowing people are wallowing in misery and regret
I want the satisfaction of telling someone...oh well, so sad, too bad, deal with it
I want to celebrate the transfer of wealth from the rich to the uber wealthy
I want to be amused when people who thought they were relevant discover they are not
I want to enjoy people being forced into compliance because it is not an option
I want to experience the rush of exhilaration when people are executed otherwise
I want the pleasure of knowing people have to sleep in the bed they made

Sweet dreams
What did the Trump travel ban prevent?

It didn’t prevent the number of cases from increasing from 15 to 4.5 million

Mitch has always been a RINO...........he's another career politician and anther perfect example of why we need term limits.

54 to 46 seems very unlikely. I see Az, NC, Me as flipping...Ala flipping but Iowa, Mt those are going to be tough

Trump has been assuming that COVID would just go away by itself by the summer and the economy would reopen and come roaring back by Election Day.
That is not going to happen.

In three months, things can get worse. If it does, down ballot Republicans will suffer.

public-trust-poll-cnn-vs-gas-station-sushi.jpg

Mitch has always been a RINO...........he's another career politician and anther perfect example of why we need term limits.
Trump is a RINO
He's a Nationalist............but his policies were right down a lot of what the TEA Party wanted ......until the GOP hyjacked the TEA Party for votes...........

Trump fights back..........and is exactly why Hillary couldn't win a rigged election.......The moderates in this country will not vote for the party of BLM...........race riots and Dracoinian measures for covid........

YOU WILL LOSE............your racist pravda will not save you.......Only way you win is if you manage mail in votes..........ONLY WAY.

In truth, the writing on the wall is a big win for Trump in November. The election was over once the DNC was forced to go with Biden, a guy who was never a force in his prime and looks to be 25% the man he once was.
Biden is the man best suited to unseat an erratic leader like Trump

Biden has a long record as a moderate and pragmatist. A contrast of steady leadership after four years of daily drama from Trump

Democrats couldn’t have picked a better candidate

Biden has a long record as a moderate and pragmatist. A contrast of steady leadership after four years of daily drama from Trump

Has he figured out how to get to the bathroom by himself yet.......poor thing.

Trump is a RINO
He's a Nationalist............but his policies were right down a lot of what the TEA Party wanted ......until the GOP hyjacked the TEA Party for votes...........

Trump fights back..........and is exactly why Hillary couldn't win a rigged election.......The moderates in this country will not vote for the party of BLM...........race riots and Dracoinian measures for covid........

YOU WILL LOSE............your racist pravda will not save you.......Only way you win is if you manage mail in votes..........ONLY WAY.
Trump has no values consistent with the Republican Party

He is fiscally irresponsible and has no identifiable family values
What do tariffs have to do with traditional Republican policies?

Has he figured out how to get to the bathroom by himself yet.......poor thing.

LOL
It is Trump getting the Golden Showers

Forum List

Back