Mitch McConnell ready to throw Trump under the bus to keep the Senate

Republican leadership openly panicking about how the anti-establishment movement on the right is going to ruin their party? Wow, that's such a new and unique story, and certainly isn't a pattern of behavior that was so common as to have grown cliche well before Trump ever decided to run for president! This is big news!
DJT has already ruined the Republican party. Game done there. And yeah, it is a big deal that McConnel is telling vulnerable Republicans to "break with Trump." Turtle has been carrying water for Trump the past 3+ years. Yeah, this is a big deal.

McConnells seat is in jeopardy if Trump crashes the party
He is fighting for his political life
He is doing it wrong then. Siding with democrats isn’t going to win over conservatives.

Neither is siding with Trump. Trump voters are not conservatives. They're cultists.
Wow. You pretty much just extrapolate all your opinions from mainstream political stereotypes, huh?
Just because you think it and post it, does not make it so. What's your take on the OP?
"Mitch McConnell ready to throw Trump under the bus to keep the Senate"

Republican leadership openly panicking about how the anti-establishment movement on the right is going to ruin their party? Wow, that's such a new and unique story, and certainly isn't a pattern of behavior that was so common as to have grown cliche well before Trump ever decided to run for president! This is big news!
DJT has already ruined the Republican party. Game done there. And yeah, it is a big deal that McConnel is telling vulnerable Republicans to "break with Trump." Turtle has been carrying water for Trump the past 3+ years. Yeah, this is a big deal.

Moscow Mitch McTurtle has a 25% approval rating in Kentucky. Lease popular Senate majority leader in US history.

RCP Average4/21 - 7/28--25.650.6-25.0
Is this where you got your info from?
!

Republicans who break with trump will lose and should lose. I rather vote for a Democrat than a rino.

Republicans who break with trump will lose and should lose. I rather vote for a Democrat than a rino.
Hell.. I'd rather vote for a Rino than a republican. OH wait... That's what I'm doing when I vote for Trump.

Last edited:

Moscow Mitch McTurtle has a 25% approval rating in Kentucky. Lease popular Senate majority leader in US history.

!
Try this one:

He is doing it wrong then. Siding with democrats isn’t going to win over conservatives.

Neither is siding with Trump. Trump voters are not conservatives. They're cultists.
Wow. You pretty much just extrapolate all your opinions from mainstream political stereotypes, huh?
Just because you think it and post it, does not make it so. What's your take on the OP?
At the center of this quote box we've been throwing back and forth is my take on the OP. You've been replying to it.

You're right, though, my word isn't gospel.

Ask yourself this, though. . .

Is it more likely that 60,000,000 people have all been brainwashed into a cult. . .

Or more likely that she's dropping political stereotypes without any sort of nuance whatsoever?

!

Yes, RealClear is a great source for poll averages.
Poor McTurtle .. headed for the lettuce patch unless he can find a way to rig the election. :)

main-qimg-b4506b1156fbbfafbfbd9520d3a01d63

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

At the center of this quote box we've been throwing back and forth is my take on the OP. You've been replying to it.

Is it more likely that 60,000,000 people have all been brainwashed into a cult. . .

Or more likely that she's dropping political stereotypes without any sort of nuance whatsoever?
Interesting. It's likely neither, since you put it that way.

Lol. Yeah. She probably wasn't explicitly saying what she was explicitly saying.

Lol. Yeah. She probably wasn't explicitly saying what she was explicitly saying.

You mean like the fake AOC tweet that she supposedly deleted? :D

No, more like the USMB post that's still right here in the quote box we're kickin' back and forth.

At this point I feel like you guys are just saying random things to be disagreeable.

No, more like the USMB post that's still right here in the quote box we're kickin' back and forth.

At this point I feel like you guys are just saying random things to be disagreeable.
"McConnell realizes Trump will bring down the party with him. He is authorizing vulnerable Republicans to break with Trump in order to win"

Is this what you are fussing about?

"McConnell realizes Trump will bring down the party with him. He is authorizing vulnerable Republicans to break with Trump in order to win"

You view it as fussing when people make political posts on message boards like this one?

Do you feel like you're fussing when you post here?

You view it as fussing when people make political posts on message boards like this one?

You make Zero sense. Fussing is a general term. I suggest you go troll mikey in the FZ. Trust me. It will be better time spent than sparring with me.

That is right. Wake up.

You make Zero sense. Fussing is a general term. I suggest you go troll mikey in the FZ. Trust me. It will be better time spent than sparring with me.
I feel the same about you. You're asking what I'm talking about like you haven't been on the other end of this discussion the entire time.

Total desperate Communist Democrat bullshit

View attachment 369756

deplorables sense day of reckoning is near and are going crazy, this will be biggest dem win in history...

1596313902224.png

Forum List

Back