Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

This shithead makes fun of the handicapped. Don't listen to him. ^^^^^^^^
See his post #50

1626910732477.png

I said spread not catch. I don't have covid again.

BTW, how come fully vaxxed fools are catching covid? Any idea?
If you catch it you can spread it dummy.

Dont know for sure but it's definitely possible. Vaccines dont necessarily keep you from catching anything. They make it less severe.

I haven't taken the jab yet, not sure I will. That's a choice between myself and my doctor. I have no problem with anyone who chose to get vaccinated but I find there are millions on the Left who want me crucified for not doing as they do and say. Fully vaxxed people still carry the virus and can spread it. Fully vaxxed people are saying that even if they contract C-19 or one of its iterations, they will have a "less severe case".

That's great to know but we've understood since last year that MOST who contract this virus HAVE MINOR SYMPTOMS. So how in the bloody hell can they know if their case is just a typical outcome or if they'd have had a more dire disease process with worse downstream sequelae if they HADN'T taken the jab?

The answer is that they don't, they CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE. That doesn't stop them from using a health scare to trash political opponents, does it? Feckin' vultures spewing hate at the ignorant while assuming they are the wise and righteous among us.
I understand, and support your right to make your own decision on getting the vaccine. And I agree that Democrats are using this to further divide and duride their opponents...It's a sad place, and distinctly a Marxist trait...

No.

Gullible, cowardly, worthless cretins, such as yourself, who mindlessly fall for the sort of exaggerations, fearmongering, and outright lies on which the entire #CoronaHoax2020 is based; and who submissively believe and obey whatever the corrupt filth behind this #CoronaHoax tell them to believe and obey, are a very large part of the problem.

The crooks who promote this bullshit would not be able to accomplish much by so doing, without a large base of suckers such as yourself to fall for it.
Keep your diseases to yourself, then.

As already correctly noted: it’s conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters, and others on the right responsible for the spike in COVID-19 cases and deaths.

Trump supporters won’t ‘get’ blamed – their blame was long ago established as fact.
I guess those are the people who make their own decisions. That leaves the possibility they are Democrats out.

And if most are white do you want them all killed?
America was making excellent progress combating the pandemic – citizens were getting vaccinated, the spread had stopped, cases and deaths were down, the country was reopening…

And then the reprehensible right destroyed all that progress and success with their ignorance and stupidity.

And again, Trump got the vaccination himself, Trump supporters get the vaccination, I am a Trump supporter and I am fully vaccinated. You are making up fairytales.

Then why doesn't he parrot that from the rooftops to all his followers?...Answer...it doesn't play into his narrative. :)
He does that, and 1/2 of his supporters will consider him a traitor. :)

Forum List

Back