MLB now will use N league Stats

MLB to Incorporate Negro League Statistics into Historical Records
MLB to Incorporate Negro League Statistics into Historical Records

I have not watched woke baseball in 20
Years

I assume the pitching was mediocre in the N leagues compared to the pros
Don't know shit about baseball, do you?

I had the privilege of meeting and having a conversation with a member of the Negro league when I was a boy. Left winger comment is also what the gentleman said but he did go over some that were on the level with top white players and would have done well. But he did say they would put on a show for the fans pretty much what I have seen in today's single A, AA, AAA leagues.

What next? Lesbian fast pitch “B” league records? 626 straight shutouts for Dykes on Bykes in San Jose, CA! Japanese league? Korean anyone? Why? Was this sort of BS pushed? With all thats wrong in the world? Muddy the record books more than the juicers allowed.

What next? Lesbian fast pitch “B” league records? 626 straight shutouts for Dykes on Bykes in San Jose, CA! Japanese league? Korean anyone? Why? Was this sort of BS pushed? With all thats wrong in the world? Muddy the record books more than the juicers allowed.

Hebrew Jewish pre NBA league stars where the avg player was 5/9 , 150 pounds 🙄🙄😟

I am sure the top black players were super stars but the average one was probably a Minor League level

I am sure the top black players were super stars but the average one was probably a Minor League level

That would really beef up the statistics for the top negro league players. Its easier for a superstar to strike out or hit a home run against a scrub.

So it was as good or better than white leagues ?
we will never know because racist like Cap Anson said when they were deciding to let minorities play back in the late 1800's, that he would not step on to a field if they were playing....so they kept them out....

Forum List

Back