MN MAGA Senate Candidate Challenges Twitter User to Fight

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Royce White, the current MAGA GOP candidate for the Senate in MN, endorsed by Matt Gaetz, Kari Lake and the usual MAGA figures, is challenging Twitter users to one-on-one fights. Incredibly professional. Not that the MN Senate race was probably going to be competitive anyway, but once again they go out and nominate the worst possible person they can to run for the seat. The GOP has become a clown show.

Mehh. They used to beat each other with canes in Congress, back in the 1850's.

Nothing to see here.

1718757710160.jpeg

Royce White, the current MAGA GOP candidate for the Senate in MN, endorsed by Matt Gaetz, Kari Lake and the usual MAGA figures, is challenging Twitter users to one-on-one fights. Incredibly professional. Not that the MN Senate race was probably going to be competitive anyway, but once again they go out and nominate the worst possible person they can to run for the seat. The GOP has become a clown show.

The GOP became a Clown Show a long time ago.

Some guy in OK did that with a union rep from Boston a few months ago. Gotta think it's a PR gimmick at this point.

Good for Royce. And look a mod let him say it.

Dude, your fucking "President" did this to people's faces while running, years ago - and you still supported him.

Not to mention "Look fat" and "Dog Faced Pony soldier" and many others.

He also threatened to take Trump behind the gym.

Your Party bailed out rioters who burned down a police precinct for chrissake.

So I don't condone this behavior.

But at least I'm consistent.

my money's on the republican .. limp wristed dems cant fight .

Violence is all MAGATs know, and it is exactly why they will be soundly defeated in November.

Forum List

Back