Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No, he is innocent

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No, he is guilty of a lesser charge

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
... and that he may have dragged a body onto a tarp - what? To keep the mess to a minimum?

Pretty cold blooded.

Of course you wouldn't convict. Question. Would you have used a .22 or something bigger for the clean kill shots?

I'd have used a 12 gauge loaded with buck shot there wouldn't have been much left to worry about

Yeah, because your TV is worth so much more than human lives.

The key method of avoiding being holed by buckshot is to NOT BREAK INTO PEOPLES HOUSES.

They started the situation, and if they would have bled out from the initial shots, the man should have been cleared of any wrongdoing. The second set of shots however were criminal.

I'd have used a 12 gauge loaded with buck shot there wouldn't have been much left to worry about

The key method of avoiding being holed by buckshot is to NOT BREAK INTO PEOPLES HOUSES.

They started the situation, and if they would have bled out from the initial shots, the man should have been cleared of any wrongdoing. The second set of shots however were criminal.

I agree.

Tell it to skull pilot who said he wouldn't have "much left to worry about".

Of course you wouldn't convict. Question. Would you have used a .22 or something bigger for the clean kill shots?

So I'm to assume that they will not harm me or my wife or even my dogs?

And yes my dogs have more worth to me than two pieces of shit who would break into my home.

ahh the kill shot..,,,riddle me this gun owners....how many of you believe in a wounding shot?

go on raise your hand i will be waiting...

I agree.

Tell it to skull pilot who said he wouldn't have "much left to worry about".

Two 00 buckshot shells to the chest wouldn't leave much to worry about now would it.

Or is it your contention that the second round would have been premeditated murder?

ahh the kill shot..,,,riddle me this gun owners....how many of you believe in a wounding shot?

So are you going to aim for a leg with your .22?

Center mass or not at all is how I was taught.

You aim for center mass. You shoot to disable and stop your target. If they die, so be it. If they survive and are disabled and no longer a threat, you call for medical help.

His final shots were not to disable or stop the target, they will to kill an already disabled target. That is a crime, but not pre-mediated murder. Its a heat of the moment crime, that in most states is covered by a manslaughter charge.

for non gun owners.....the school of thought of gun owners....if its worth pulling out your weapon, it is worth killing the person...simple as that....this aint tv where everyone aims and talks.....when i pull a gun, i do it for a reason...and that is not to negotiate jack shit....i think the dude was wrong in the kill shots but i will say this ..when threatened you react....

i am like skull....take my fucking tv...threaten my family...which includes the mutts and little people in cheap fur coats....and i react

for non gun owners.....the school of thought of gun owners....if its worth pulling out your weapon, it is worth killing the person...simple as that....this aint tv where everyone aims and talks.....when i pull a gun, i do it for a reason...and that is not to negotiate jack shit....i think the dude was wrong in the kill shots but i will say this ..when threatened you react....

i am like skull....take my fucking tv...threaten my family...which includes the mutts and little people in cheap fur coats....and i react

I am going to assume from the second that someone breaks into my home that they will do me or my wife or my dogs harm.

I'm not going to stand there and wait to see if they are only going to take a TV.

now here is a grey area......and no i am not aiming for the leg.....center mass ....is it...and the grey area is..i am a damn good shot.....i could take out your knee cap....now does that play against me or for me.....my first shot being the kill shot as skull said ...then the debate is over....

skull i wondered when you posted buck shot...i figured you meant double 00

and as i said....when i feel truly threatened....i use the shotgun....the rifle is for other things

he still should not have killed them once they were down....

now here is a grey area......and no i am not aiming for the leg.....center mass ....is it...and the grey area is..i am a damn good shot.....i could take out your knee cap....now does that play against me or for me.....my first shot being the kill shot as skull said ...then the debate is over....

skull i wondered when you posted buck shot...i figured you meant double 00

and as i said....when i feel truly threatened....i use the shotgun....the rifle is for other things

he still should not have killed them once they were down....

Double ought is pretty much the standard for home defense IMO.

I guess in some of the sheep's minds that would make me guilty of premeditated murder because I don't use bird shot or rock salt.

He lived alone.

And okay, maybe it is just me. But this had happened several times before. If he was just looking to kill someone, wouldn't he have done so earlier?

and you have to go with this....when someone breaks into an occupied home....the crime is much worse than the normal b & e...a good creeper goes during the day....okay thugs and threats home invade....

you have to assume the worse.....if i had shot that guy when he was banging on the windows that would be wrong.....has it broken into my home.....that would be my right and i would exercise it...

that is also a major debate...when does one exercise their right to self defense?

me, the fucking minute you walk into my home uninvited....i dont care if you are armed or not.....
i will not risk someone getting close enough to grab me...i am not stupid a man can easily overpower me...and i am a good size women....

I am going to assume from the second that someone breaks into my home that they will do me or my wife or my dogs harm.

I'm not going to stand there and wait to see if they are only going to take a TV.

If he would have "Mogadishu"'ed the two perps, two taps to the chest, and then one to the head, he wouldn't in my opinion be guilty of anything. On your initial confrontation with someone in your own house you are allowed to use deadly force. its the pause and then shots to kill that is criminal.

He lived alone.

And okay, maybe it is just me. But this had happened several times before. If he was just looking to kill someone, wouldn't he have done so earlier?

I'm going to assume the multiple break ins caused the guy emotional trauma akin to PTSD

It's one thing to think you're safe in your home and another to know it's only a matter of time before some piece of shit breaks in and possibly does you harm.

Here's the thing people if someone will break into your home while you are there they are prepared to hurt you. If they weren't they would wait until your house was empty.

sawed off with dble 00 will never fail yea.... a woman may take the kick and it may take her to the floor but whatever is in front of you....is gone...

and i always figure this...the sound will deter most people....

o and hit 911 asap...the is one thing that goes in one's favor..that you called 911 and the police just couldnt get there is time...but remember you will be recorded

Forum List

Back