Moderate Cannabis Use Has Adverse Effects on Cognitive Functioning,

You trying to define welfare as to being what you want it to be is the cop out. Welfare consists of far more than direct payments to people.
No it does not

the term welfare means direct government assistance to individuals

: aid in the form of money or necessities for those in need

That's what Quantitative Easing did. Wall Street cried they were in need of trillions of dollars and that is what they got.

That shit went out the window circa 1930’s when father government starting forcing me to pay for the bad decisions of others. I now have an equity share in all bodies...I have a say.
Agreed

end the wipe-every-nose welfare state and drug zombies are no longer any of my business

Things like Quantitative Easing is a part of the welfare state. End the Fed and I will quit arguing for other welfare programs.
That is nothing more than a cop out.
What cop out?

Two wrongs do not make a right

You trying to define welfare as to being what you want it to be is the cop out. Welfare consists of far more than direct payments to people.

Our founders spelled it out perfectly when they said “GENERAL WELFARE”
American taxpayers take great pride in investing in the GENERAL WELFARE of our nation, they love ROi.
Government has taken on the role of inducing economic growth and improving the GENERAL WELFARE through public investment....Ignorant Leftarded fools among us want to view investing in commerce as synonymous with investing in ShaQuita and Guadalupe.
DON’T BE A LEFTARDED FOOL. There is no ROi to be had in ShaQuita and or Guadalupe and forcing taxpayers to award them/pay them to give birth to more of their filthy same is detrimental to American society.

Last edited:
That shit went out the window circa 1930’s when father government starting forcing me to pay for the bad decisions of others. I now have an equity share in all bodies...I have a say.
Agreed

end the wipe-every-nose welfare state and drug zombies are no longer any of my business

Things like Quantitative Easing is a part of the welfare state. End the Fed and I will quit arguing for other welfare programs.
What cop out?

American taxpayers take great pride in investing in the GENERAL WELFARE of our nation, they love ROi.
Government has taken on the role of inducing economic growth and improving the GENERAL WELFARE through public investment....Ignorant Leftarded fools among us want to view investing in commerce as synonymous with investing in ShaQuita and Guadalupe.
DON’TBE A LEFTARDED FOOL. There is no ROi to be had in ShaQuita and or Guadalupe and forcing taxpayers to award them/pay them to give birth to more of their filthy same is detrimental to American society.

You will define it to provide welfare for yourself and others will do the same according to them.

Agreed

What cop out?

DON’TBE A LEFTARDED FOOL. There is no ROi to be had in ShaQuita and or Guadalupe and forcing taxpayers to award them/pay them to give birth to more of their filthy same is detrimental to American society.

You will define it to provide welfare for yourself and others will do the same according to them.

NEGATIVE
There’s nothing trivial about it...no semantics.
“GENERAL WELFARE” can not be trivialized.
Ain’t that right progressive hunter ?

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE

You don't get to define general welfare.

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE
general welfare means it has to help everyone,,,and paying people that refuse to work hurts everyone and helps no one,,,

Things like Quantitative Easing is a part of the welfare state.
Its a bad idea but its not part of the welfare state which is government handout to individuals

there is some good that government can do FOR THE PUBLIC

the Hoover Dam for instance

but funding pot heads who are too screwed up on drugs to provide for themselves is not good
Why do right wingers prefer to "hate on the Poor" when the richest are even getting their multimillion dollar bonuses from corporate welfare and not one right winger has accused them of welfare fraud.

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE
general welfare means it has to help everyone,,,and paying people that refuse to work hurts everyone and helps no one,,,

Q.E. did not help everyone. The rich did very well. The poor fell further behind.

What cop out?

A lack of equal protection of the laws for the Poor means right wingers are merely practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) merely to be cronies for the Richest under our form of Capitalism, not that you all actually care about the laws or being legal to the laws.

So weed should be illegal?

yes Legalizing weed is something like legalizing
prostitution. REMEMBER PANDORA. Not only does she have physical consequences, she is also
ASSOCIATED with a culture of crime. It is nothing like alcohol and cigarettes which are NOT criminal related anymore than is sugar. Alcohol, cigarettes, and sugar are all DANGEROUS TO
HEALTH and teeth but they do not involve a
culture of crime

No it does not

the term welfare means direct government assistance to individuals

And? What is your problem with being legal to our supreme law of the land?

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE

Q.E. did not help everyone. The rich did very well. The poor fell further behind.
I agree,,,if a company has hard times and theres a possibility of it getting through it with more money they can go get a loan,,,if not they should be allowed to fail,,,

the fed needed to end decades ago just like welfare,,,at least at the fed level,,,

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE
Our welfare clause is General and must be able to solve for any contingency from the top, down. A general plan.

prostitution. REMEMBER PANDORA. Not only does she have physical consequences, she is also
ASSOCIATED with a culture of crime. It is nothing like alcohol and cigarettes which are NOT criminal related anymore than is sugar. Alcohol, cigarettes, and sugar are all DANGEROUS TO
culture of crime
make those things illegal and watch the culture of crime around them develop,,,

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE

I agree,,,if a company has hard times and theres a possibility of it getting through it with more money they can go get a loan,,,if not they should be allowed to fail,,,

the fed needed to end decades ago just like welfare,,,at least at the fed level,,,

That's great but let's both agree that is not going to happen so I am going to defend those hurt by those actions.

culture of crime
In other words, right wingers are merely practicing the abomination of hypocrisy when it comes to Individual Liberty and natural rights. Why insist on a nanny-State for those things when equal protection of the laws could solve simple poverty?

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE

That's great but let's both agree that is not going to happen so I am going to defend those hurt by those actions.
only tax payers are hurt,,,the unemployed are not,,,

thats what you are trying to do but I’m not buying it

welfare is government assistance that goes to individuals and the stock market does not fit that defination

Forum List

Back