Mom, What's a Conspiracy Theorist?

Not off the top of my head but it’s out there. It was some black guy who sued the DNC for an apology. He lost the case. And then Congress apologized.
Sure. Did he also sue the GOP for reneging on their promise of reparations?

Not necessarily. But I’d be happy to concede that many are dead.

So what?
Should you apologize for what others have done? Especially if it happened before you were born and you don't condone it. Have you apologized to Jews for what Christians have done?

Should you apologize for what others have done? Especially if it happened before you were born and you don't condone it. Have you apologized to Jews for what Christians have done?
If one of my clan or affiliates did it, I would have no problem doing it. Why wouldn’t I?

alang1216

On behalf of all Christians who have harmed any Jewish person, I apologize sincerely for their actions and ask for your forgiveness.

See? It didn’t cost me anything to do that.

alang1216

On behalf of all Christians who have harmed any Jewish person, I apologize sincerely for their actions and ask for your forgiveness.

See? It didn’t cost me anything to do that.
I'm not sure every Jew heard you, so I'm sure there is a Jew somewhere still expecting an apology. Maybe take out an ad in a national newspaper in every country with Jews?

I'm not sure every Jew heard you, so I'm sure there is a Jew somewhere still expecting an apology. Maybe take out an ad in a national newspaper in every country with Jews?
You mean like the DNC should do for blacks?

Forum List

Back