Mommy has two mommies....book reissued.

You do know Nazi Germany was among if not the gayest country in the world.
Nazi Germany was a response to the degeneracy that Germany had become. Had homosexuality not become so widespread there might never have been a Hitler to round them up and kill them.

Funny what scares conservatives
Doesn't scare me. Its revolting and filth that should no be aimed at kids.I will remedy that just a little. I got 6 weeks until the book will be missed :)

The funny part is your commando way of dealing with books you don't like

Check them out of the Library and burn them

So you pay the Library and they replace the volumes you burned

Sounds like a plan
I won't be paying them. They shouldn't have put those books on the shelves to begin with. More than likely they were donated.

Doesn't scare me. Its revolting and filth that should no be aimed at kids.I will remedy that just a little. I got 6 weeks until the book will be missed :)

Sounds like a plan
I won't be paying them. They shouldn't have put those books on the shelves to begin with. More than likely they were donated.

You need to read the back of your LibraryCard

Please note that nobody other than innocent school children (up to and including infants enrolled in colleges/universities) can be compelled to read anything. See, it's NOT a big problem. Easily contained simply by regaining control of our schools.

Sounds like a plan

I know what it says. I just paid 90$ in late fees and books the idiots at the library lost that I got blamed for. I won't be paying it this time though.

Please note that nobody other than innocent school children (up to and including infants enrolled in colleges/universities) can be compelled to read anything. See, it's NOT a big problem. Easily contained simply by regaining control of our schools.

Taking away the books so no one can read that filth. Protecting kids.

Sounds like a plan

I know what it says. I just paid 90$ in late fees and books the idiots at the library lost that I got blamed for. I won't be paying it this time though.

Looks like the world is out to get you

Sounds like a plan

Looks like the world is out to get you
If you say so.

Forum List

Back