Monster Cops Charged In 6 year Old's Shooting Death-Murder

Hmm...the usual suspects defending ALL cops actions are absent...
They will probably show up soon, accusing you of being racist yourself for bringing up the story involving cops of color killing a white colored kid.
Lol probably. To me they are Blue. Not black,not white,latino,asian but blue.
Typical.

Skin color is ignored when it fits the agenda. Promoted only when necessary
Why does their "skin color" matter here?
The same reason it matters any other time. Be consistent in your hackery please
Like when? When a pig kills ANYONE it doesn't matter to me the race of the pig or the victim.

On another note.

It's still unclear what led police to pursue Few and what triggered the shooting. The parish coroner said earlier this week that the officers were serving a warrant on Few when he fled, but Edmonson later said he had no information about a warrant.

NOTHING about a warrant.

No, fuck you. You are just doing what you always do. You distort comments made by posters to go into imaginative holier than thou rants to feed your ego. The posts I have posted have not been negative to police. They are directly related to these two particular monsters who happen to have been wearing police uniforms at the time they committed their evil deeds.
And you ignore most black cops who serve and protect the public honorably,preferring instead to signal out two who shot and killed a little white kid by mistake!

Initially I have a few points.

1. I generally trust the system. The DA/State police say the body cam video is damning....so....I trust it and support the charges until other evidence emerges.
2. Suspect and victim are white. Both cops are black/brown. If it were reversed....we'd have another Ferguson and media firestorm.

2 is entirely speculation fallacy. Marksville FYI is a completely rural area. Ain't no city near there for a long ways.

Doesn't matter. NYC thugs killed cops for something that happened in Missouri. Thugs like you just need a cause...doesn't matter where.

They say 2 of the 4 cops refused to speak to investigators. And those 2 are the ones charged. Video hasn't been released.

Until further evidence is out...I trust the system. It almost always gets it right.

1. I generally trust the system. The DA/State police say the body cam video is damning....so....I trust it and support the charges until other evidence emerges.
2. Suspect and victim are white. Both cops are black/brown. If it were reversed....we'd have another Ferguson and media firestorm.

2 is entirely speculation fallacy. Marksville FYI is a completely rural area. Ain't no city near there for a long ways.

Doesn't matter. NYC thugs killed cops for something that happened in Missouri. Thugs like you just need a cause...doesn't matter where.

"Thugs like me"?

----- Link to said 'thuggery'?

Is this the kind of prejudicial bullshit that got you shitcanned from coppery?

No, fuck you. You are just doing what you always do. You distort comments made by posters to go into imaginative holier than thou rants to feed your ego. The posts I have posted have not been negative to police. They are directly related to these two particular monsters who happen to have been wearing police uniforms at the time they committed their evil deeds.
And you ignore most black cops who serve and protect the public honorably,preferring instead to signal out two who shot and killed a little white kid by mistake!

I didn't signal them out asshole. They did that themselves when they made what you call a "mistake", but rational people call 2nd-degree murder.

"Thugs like me"?

I can tell from your posts and opinions. You're a common street thug and have been for most of your life. Lie about your "real" life but I know the truth.

"Thugs like me"?

I can tell from your posts and opinions. You're a common street thug and have been for most of your life. Lie about your "real" life but I know the truth.

Ah, you "can tell". From posts on a message board you can tell "common street thuggery".

That would be a yes to the question then. It's the reason you're in the position you're in today ---- fired. Because you think you "can tell".

I didn't signal them out asshole. They did that themselves when they made what you call a "mistake", but rational people call 2nd-degree murder.

He has telescopic vision too, like Superman. He can see a "mistake" from six thousand miles away. He knows even before the LA State Police do.

He has telescopic vision too, like Superman. He can see a "mistake" from six thousand miles away. He knows even before the LA State Police do.
Even if you follow the jerk Meathead's line of thought, it indicates he believes that these cops should get some kind of special exemption for making a mistake, even if it means shooting a kid repeatedly.

"Thugs like me"?

Ah, you "can tell". From posts on a message board you can tell "common street thuggery".

That would be a yes to the question then. It's the reason you're in the position you're in today ---- fired. Because you think you "can tell".

Haha I wasn't fired. Far from it.

And yes...you're a common street thug. It's clear as day.

"Thugs like me"?

Oh I see --- you were never hired because of this prejudice thing.

So maybe the system really does work here and there. Course, it couldn't have been that hard to screen out a moron like you -- even in South Carolina.

"Thugs like me"?

So maybe the system really does work here and there.

Nah...I worked 8 years at Atlanta. Zone 3. And I was a minority at work and on patrol. Google it.

"Thugs like me"?

So maybe the system really does work here and there.

Nah...I worked 8 years at Atlanta. Zone 3. And I was a minority at work and on patrol. Google it.

So they kicked you out of the entire STATE?

Dayum.

They have been charged not convicted. It's interesting that the anarchist left continues to comb the U.S. for incidents like this but the federal police are immune from scrutiny. How many innocent Mexican citizens are being murdered as we speak by weapons supplied to drug cartels by our own ATF?

"Thugs like me"?

You have no idea or clue as to how much damage you have done and continue to do to good law enforcement officers. Your comments indicate all the bad things the public disdains about bad cops. The idea that awful people like you are permitted serve on police forces is what disturbs the public and influences them to demand bad police be rooted out and held to be accountable.

"Thugs like me"?

You have no idea or clue as to how much damage you have done and continue to do to good law enforcement officers. Your comments indicate all the bad things the public disdains about bad cops. The idea that awful people like you are permitted serve on police forces is what disturbs the public and influences them to demand bad police be rooted out and held to be accountable.
Sure, but when that innocent kid, Big Mike Brown was innocently executed by a white monster, you could have cared less!

You're just using an unfortunate incident to spread your hate of black people!

"Thugs like me"?

I haven't been a cop since 2000.

And I have only been a politically incorrect, insensitive asshole since around 2008. So....fuck off.

"Thugs like me"?

Sure, but when that innocent kid, Big Mike Brown was innocently executed by a white monster, you could have cared less!

You're just using an unfortunate incident to spread your hate of black people!
That is just something rolling around in your head with the other marbles and delusions. Hell, aren't you the nut job that credits Reagan with inventing sliced bread and sneakers?

Forum List

Back