Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A smile is even a thing for Zionists to hate.

Well, they need to get over themselves.

No matter how many children they kill in Palestine, the Palestinians live and keep on smiling, despite the Zionist hate they live amongst.

WHAT beautififul and inspiring people the indigenous Palestinian people are.

Still no more news on the injured baby, I still see that as good news.

In a thread on Jewish children being attacked Sherri makes excuses for the attackers, she doesn't actually care about children unless they are the right group.

No matter how many children they kill in Palestine, the Palestinians live and keep on smiling, despite the Zionist hate they live amongst.

You're so generous, heaping such praise on the smiling "Palestinian" Arabs.

Of course, they're doing so much more than smiling. They're announcing plans to kidnap, kill and bomb Israelis.

Lovely, lovely folks those "Palestinian" arab islamic terrorists.

In a thread on Jewish children being attacked Sherri makes excuses for the attackers, she doesn't actually care about children unless they are the right group.

None of that is true.

I said nothing about attackers of any Jewish children.

A lot can be said about the unfit parents living with their kids on lands stolen from others in violation of international law.

It is a choice, every single day an illegal settler places the lives of their children in danger by living with them as squatters illegally on lands of others.

None of that is true.

A lot can be said about the unfit parents living with their kids on lands stolen from others in violation of international law.

It is a choice, every single day an illegal settler places the lives of their children in danger by living with them as squatters illegally on lands of others.

Whats your excuse? your living on stolen Native American land you fucking shitbag.:mad:

So now you did post the smile, you lying sack of shit? you need to touch bases with Mahmoud and get your stories straight.:eusa_liar:

None of that is true.

I actually agree, Sherri. Arab squatters, also falsely labeled as "Palestinians", choose to place their children in danger by encouraging reckless behavior and adhering to a fascist politico-religious ideology that knows nothing of allowance or accommodation.

So now you did post the smile, you lying sack of shit? you need to touch bases with Mahmoud and get your stories straight.:eusa_liar:

When telling a lie, one should at least stay consistent with it.

When telling a lie, one should at least stay consistent with it.

Sherri has adopted the practice of taqiyya, lying for the sake of religion.

I wonder where she got that from?

The topic thread is an Israeli attack on a child, not a smile.

NO idea why Zionists hate Palestinian children so much they keep seeking to kill them or why they hate smiles.

Both say so very much about Zionism in Palestine!

Zionism and Nazism are unfortunately two very evil ideologies the world has been forced to confront and deal with.

NO idea why Zionists hate Palestinian children so much they keep seeking to kill them or why they hate smiles.

Zionism and Nazism are unfortunately two very evil ideologies the world has been forced to confront and deal with.

It's just really creepy to add a smile emoticon to a thread that you intended to use for propaganda purposes.

You are the one who added a smiley next to this thread, implying you think these kids dying is funny you fucking ass hat.

That any child anywhere is killed by war in which the child played no part is a travesty.

That any unborn child is killed by an abortionist is applauded.

Something seems odd in all this. We need a Congressional Investigation.

You smile at dead children you whore.

Similar to when Hamas are happy when Gazan children die, Sherri is delighted when a Muslim child dies because it makes the Jews look bad. How warped a thinking is that? :mad:

For anyone who is new to the thread Sherri started the thread on the index page with a wink smilie, in other words she is happy the child died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back