Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually such photo are done by parent of the infants especially for parades and event like Ashura.
School kids in kindergarten and lower elementary school often have school plays and are taught songs about martyrdom. Even palestinian sesame street promote the idea of children suicide bombers.
I remember Arafat teaching very young kids how to kill. Trading cards of martyrs and posters on the wall of almost every building all support the idea. Songs, poems, tv, radio are all use to brainwash and glorify suicide bombings.

Where is your evidence to prove any of what you said is true?

Why would I believe a word uttered from the mouth of a Zionist?

The robot's tape just spitted out one of its regular sayings:

'Why would I believe a word uttered from the mouth of a Zionist?'

Someone should really record a new tape to stick in the robot.

I am a human being who knows what her gender is, certainly not a robot.

When Zionists are in the middle of defending Israels child murders they have no credibility, they simply do not.

When Zionists are in the middle of defending Israels child murders they have no credibility, they simply do not.

I doubt that a sane human being would run around the Internet days and nights and consider that her life and repeating the same things over and over like a broken record. Your friends have murdered plenty of children, be they Christians and Muslims, and you never think it worthwhile to ever bring up these children. This actually gives you no creditability since we are posting on a Middle East forum and your friends are killing children in the Middle East. I guess these dead children mean nothing to you, even though they number in the thousands. If you can't drag in the Israelis, what do you care if 100,000 innocent children were killed?

I doubt that a sane human being would run around the Internet days and nights and consider that her life and repeating the same things over and over like a broken record. Your friends have murdered plenty of children, be they Christians and Muslims, and you never think it worthwhile to ever bring up these children. This actually gives you no creditability since we are posting on a Middle East forum and your friends are killing children in the Middle East. I guess these dead children mean nothing to you, even though they number in the thousands. If you can't drag in the Israelis, what do you care if 100,000 innocent children were killed?

Being on a discussion board on the Internet is what we are all doing. And we all have our own viewpoints we express here. I have no friends doing any killing, you certainly have a vivid imagination. And what I say about the topic of this thread says nothing about my viewpoint on other human rights abuses happening in our world.

Anything yet to say about the thread topic?

Being on a discussion board on the Internet is what we are all doing. And we all have our own viewpoints we express here. I have no friends doing any killing, you certainly have a vivid imagination. And what I say about the topic of this thread says nothing about my viewpoint on other human rights abuses happening in our world.

The thread topic...
If a Jew blinked asymmetrically you would start a scathing thread about it.

Face it, the harder the Arabs try to kill Jews, the more God humiliates the Arabs.
You guys just don't get it.

Spend more time educating your own children...and I don't mean in bomb manufacturing.

And anyway, if the Holocaust (which I am sure you don't believe happened) taught Jews anything, it taught them that honest aggression saves more lives than any type of capitulation.

I would think that you would know the name of this forum, and yet all you do is bash Israel over and over and dragging up the same stuff you have said over and over and over about "Zionists" that one would think that by neglecting to say anything else about what is going on in the Middle East, even when thousands of children are dead, must mean you are trying to get the attention away from your friends who are doing all that killing.

The only ones defending child murders are the whores of HAMAS, who claim that Palestinians have the 'right' to murder babies as 'resistance', like the Queen of Zero Cred, the one known as 'sherrithing'.......

If l'il sherriliar says it's sunny, better grab your umbrellas!

Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr QaddumQALQILIYA

(Ma'an) -- "A 1-month-old child from the northern West Bank village of Kafr Qaddum was seriously hurt after Israeli forces fired tear gas at his family's home on Saturday night."

A spokesperson for the village's popular resistance committee Murad Ishteiwi told Ma'an that four Israeli military jeeps and a bulldozer stormed the village east of Qalqiliya overnight. The Israeli forces fired tear gas haphazardly at houses during the raid, he said."

The article reports that as a result of the excessive use of tear gas, a month-old child named Khalid Majid Jumaa began to choke and vomit from the tear gas.

Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum | Maan News Agency

The war crime committed here is an indiscriminate attack on civilians, this crime is identified as a crime in The Fourth Geneva Convention , Protocol I, Article 51.

"2. The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited."

"4. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. Indiscriminate attacks are:(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or(c) those which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by this Protocol; and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction."

</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=
:wtf:

only injured???

damn they missed!

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube

I would think that you would know the name of this forum, and yet all you do is bash Israel over and over and dragging up the same stuff you have said over and over and over about "Zionists" that one would think that by neglecting to say anything else about what is going on in the Middle East, even when thousands of children are dead, must mean you are trying to get the attention away from your friends who are doing all that killing.

Palestine is in the Middle East.

It is where Jesus lived.

He cared about the children of Palestine, all of them.

It is written about by Herodotus over 2500 years ago.

Why does Silly Sally pretend Palestinian children do not exist?

Many are even Christians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arab children exist in Israel but Israel is Jewish land.

The Arabs should stop their mayhem, abide by the laws and stop taking pot-shots at Jewish civilians. When the Arabs stop hating and start to live in peace in the Jewish land of Israel, the area will be a much safer and happier place. They do though have an inbuilt tendency to hate so I can't see that happening.

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Palestine is in the Middle East.

It is where Jesus lived.

He cared about the children of Palestine, all of them.

It is written about by Herodotus over 2500 years ago.

Why does Silly Sally pretend Palestinian children do not exist?

Many are even Christians.

Islamic propaganda isn't going to help you here, Mahmoud.

The various islamo-fascist hate groups in the territories they currently occupy are doing to competing religions / ethnic groups what Islam has historically done to every competing religions / ethnic group it encounters.

Hamas Cracks Down on Christians; Pushes Conversion to Islam « Persecution News

HAMAS CRACKS DOWN ON CHRISTIANS; PUSHES CONVERSION TO ISLAM

ICC Note: Christians living in the Gaza Strip live under the reality of ongoing attacks on both churches and individuals. Living under the control of Hamas which considers Christians as infidels, the situation is more serious than you can imagine, Hazem Shanab said. Hamas controls all churches and mosques implements their ideology in all sectors of life, even to rewriting textbooks to match their worldview.

Damascus is not in Palestine.

In Palestine, it is Zionists killing Palestinian children.

It was just about a week ago a 13 year old Palestinian child was shot in the back by Zionists.

Zionists are the terrorists of Palestine!

Hey, Mahmoud,
Here, as usual, we see the intolerance and hatred
for competing cultures that typifies islamist fascism.

The "Palestinian" islamo-fascists have been waging a mini jihad against the Christians. who are now all but driven out of lands occupied by islamist fascists.

Christian Schools in Gaza Strip Threatened with Closure « Persecution News

CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS IN GAZA STRIP THREATENED WITH CLOSURE

ICC Note:

As a result of a new degree issued by the Hamas government that oversees the Gaza strip five Christian schools are threatened to be unable to offer classes for more than 1000 students when classes are scheduled to start in September. The decree issued by the government places a ban on co-educational classes for all students over the age of 10. The result of this action, which is just another of the many pressures on Christians living in this area, will be that the schools are forced to close as the funds do not exist to recruit enough teachers or space and the impact will ripple through the community having effects on both the Christian and Muslim families who were served by the schools.

Sherry if you really gave a shit about children you would stop attacking Israel. All you want are tools to push your anti Israel bull shit.

Boko Haram Islamist militants kill nine school children in northern Nigeria as punishment for youth gangs working with the army - Africa - World - The Independent

Israels child killing terrorism in Palestine has nothing to do with Nigeria.

NIGERIA is in Africa.

Palestine has been dragged into the hell-hole of islamism, Mahmoud.

Deal with reality. The islamist caliphate is gone and it's not coming back.

Sherry if you really gave a shit about children you would stop attacking Israel. All you want are tools to push your anti Israel bull shit.

Boko Haram Islamist militants kill nine school children in northern Nigeria as punishment for youth gangs working with the army - Africa - World - The Independent

Israels child killing terrorism in Palestine has nothing to do with Nigeria.

NIGERIA is in Africa.

However it has everything to do with Islamist killing children. Don't you care about children? Or is this just another sherri hates Israel thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back