Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are obviously deaf and dumb and blind.

Evidently Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang have never been to an Open House at a military base so they know nothing about what goes on there. Maybe when they return to Iran, they will be invited to one if the base has an Open House.
us_paid_for_insanity.jpe

If it was on a Military base, there would be Soldiers, in uniform, showing them how to handle a weapon safely, get your finger OFF the trigger Shlomo!

You think a military base is going to let civilians handle weapons without making absolutely sure they're cleared of ammunition?

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

Why, Joey, if you go to any military base open house, you see lots of young boys like that picking up weapons, climbing into military vehicles, and having themselves a good time for the day. Your surely don't see them being told to KILL THE INFIDELS.

But you obviously have a multiple personality disorder. :lol:

Say, maybe we are actually seeing something like The Three Faces of Eve here, but maybe on this board it should be The Five Faces of Mrs. Sherri.

Evidently Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang have never been to an Open House at a military base so they know nothing about what goes on there. Maybe when they return to Iran, they will be invited to one if the base has an Open House
us_paid_for_insanity.jpe

If it was on a Military base, there would be Soldiers, in uniform, showing them how to handle a weapon safely, get your finger OFF the trigger Shlomo!

Don't you worry your little Iranian head over this, Mohammed. The weapons are no doubt unloaded so there is nothing to worry about. Worry about the innocent people who are being hung in Iran. One time in the past a poster showed a video of a gun market in Gaza. Do you think Mohammed here would make a comment about the kids picking up guns in that video?

Why, Joey, if you go to any military base open house, you see lots of young boys like that picking up weapons, climbing into military vehicles, and having themselves a good time for the day. Your surely don't see them being told to KILL THE INFIDELS.

Evidently Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang have never been to an Open House at a military base so they know nothing about what goes on there. Maybe when they return to Iran, they will be invited to one if the base has an Open House.

It is not a photo of a military base.

And I have never been a paid killer like you nor an Iranian or member of an Iranian gang.

Many of my ancestors came to America in the 1600s .

I AM not into child killing or teaching children to kill as you and your Zionist pals are.

I do not frequent places where killing is taught to children.

Last edited:

It is not a photo of a military base.

And I have never been a paid killer like you nor an Iranian, many of my ancestors came to America in the 1600s .

I AM not into child killing or teaching children to kill as you and your Zionist pals are.

I do not frequent places where killing is taught to children.

If you can't realize that your friends have murdered thousands and thousands of innocent children and are still murdering them, then it really is time for you to get a new psychiatrist.

I see you dont know the first rule of handling a weapon, If it were a Military base as opposed to "settlers" scum, they would teach them those rules from the start

Evidently Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang have never been to an Open House at a military base so they know nothing about what goes on there. Maybe when they return to Iran, they will be invited to one if the base has an Open House
us_paid_for_insanity.jpe

Don't you worry your little Iranian head over this, Mohammed. The weapons are no doubt unloaded so there is nothing to worry about. Worry about the innocent people who are being hung in Iran. One time in the past a poster showed a video of a gun market in Gaza. Do you think Mohammed here would make a comment about the kids picking up guns in that video?

The innocent little kiddies start at 1:35 in the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWZwWmsGhE]Report on the Gaza's Guns Market - YouTube[/ame]

Learning to hold, take apart and clean with proper adult assistance should not be a problem.
Guns would surely be cleared and likely firing pin removed.
I used to hunt when I was that age, certainly not with an uzi. Care and maintenance was apart of it. So was cleaning your kill.
In uniform, with a bomb belt singing about death is different.

us_paid_for_insanity.jpe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWZwWmsGhE]Report on the Gaza's Guns Market - YouTube[/ame]

That market is just like the sale barn in my town. People sell guns and bullets and knives every Saturday; they get bullets cheap at a local Remington factory whose business is really booming these days. A classmate of my son was out of school recently after shooting himself in the face. My neighbor and his wife who is a school teacher and I think all of his three sons have licenses to carry concealed weapons. SOME Churches tell their members to carry guns.

GAZA looks just like America, with respect to gun ownership that is.

Last edited:

That market is just like the sale barn in my town. People sell guns and bullets and knives every Saturday; they get bullets cheap at a local Remington factory whose business is really booming these days. A classmate of my son was out of school recently after shooting himself in the face. My neighbor and his wife who is a school teacher and I think all of his three sons have licenses to carry concealed weapons. SOME Churches tell their members to carry guns.

GAZA looks just like America.

It sure does,,,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZajGGdwhrE]Gaza Luxury Mall and the Humanitarian Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

I see you dont know the first rule of handling a weapon, If it were a Military base as opposed to "settlers" scum, they would teach them those rules from the start

I guess Mohammed here is trying to tell us that he once served in the Iranian Army and knows all about weapons. Maybe in Iran they didn't even have cap pistols for kids to play with. Naturally Mohammed here will never call his friends "scum" who are busy murdering innocent people all over the Middle East.

GAZA looks just like America, with respect to gun ownership that is.

Nice edit, Frau Sherri.

:rofl: :rofl:

I guess Mohammed here is trying to tell us that he once served in the Iranian Army and knows all about weapons. Maybe in Iran they didn't even have cap pistols for kids to play with. Naturally Mohammed here will never call his friends "scum" who are busy murdering innocent people all over the Middle East.

I have never served in the Iranian Army, though I have Trained with Iranian Marines In the UK

I have never served in the Iranian Army, though I have Trained with Iranian Marines In the UK

The Iranian Marines were in the UK and you trained with them. Do tell.

The Iranian Marines were in the UK and you trained with them. Do tell.

And he also said he had a Green Card to work in the U.S. Wonder what work he did.
Actually I have met members of the Iranian Air Force at the Base Exchange on an Air Force Base on several occasions when the Shah was in power. They were very amicable young men.

Whats to tell, Many Marines visit the oldest Corps of Marines in the World, Her Majesty's Royal Marines

Whats to tell, Many Marines visit the oldest Corps of Marines in the World, Her Majesty's Royal Marines

That doesn't mean you were actually there, Joey. By the way, any comments about the Palestinian kids in the gun market video? You brought up the picture of the Jewish kids handling weapons so surely you must have something to say about the Palestinian kids and weapons.

Untrained civilians with weapons is always a dangerous mix. The people that count to me Know of my service

Untrained civilians with weapons is always a dangerous mix. The people that count to me Know of my service

Joey, if the weapons have no ammunition in them, who are the children going to hurt? Maybe since Joey now lives in Spain, he wants us to believe he was in the Spanish military and not in the Iranian military.

Rule #1 The Weapon is always considered loaded, keep your finger off the trigger until you have proved the weapon yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back