Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule #1 The Weapon is always considered loaded, keep your finger off the trigger until you have proved the weapon yourself

Joey must think that loaded weapons are given to kids to look at. For all we care, Joey could have been a General in the Kenyan Army.

Still, basic weapon handling 101 says teach them to keep the finger off the trigger

Still, basic weapon handling 101 says teach them to keep the finger off the trigger

Joey, why not just go back to Iran and you can be the weapons expert for the Iranian Army? Still nothing to say about the video of the gun market with the kids there?

I have already commented on the untrained civilians with weapons, why dont you go back to Poland?

Don't you worry your little Iranian head over this, Mohammed. The weapons are no doubt unloaded so there is nothing to worry about. Worry about the innocent people who are being hung in Iran. One time in the past a poster showed a video of a gun market in Gaza. Do you think Mohammed here would make a comment about the kids picking up guns in that video?

The innocent little kiddies start at 1:35 in the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWZwWmsGhE]Report on the Gaza's Guns Market - YouTube[/ame]

That market is just like the sale barn in my town. People sell guns and bullets and knives every Saturday; they get bullets cheap at a local Remington factory whose business is really booming these days. A classmate of my son was out of school recently after shooting himself in the face. My neighbor and his wife who is a school teacher and I think all of his three sons have licenses to carry concealed weapons. SOME Churches tell their members to carry guns.

GAZA looks just like America, with respect to gun ownership that is.

Palestinian law states that Palestinians have the right to bear arms.

The UK has a training team in place there, training the Palestinian Police, and hopefully teaching them to keep their finger off the trigger, until ready to fire
Rule #2 never point a weapon at something unless you want to destroy it

The UK has a training team in place there, training the Palestinian Police, and hopefully teaching them to keep their finger off the trigger, until ready to fire

Since you felt you had to show a picture of those Israeli kids with weapons, where are your comments to the video showing the kids in that gun market? I didn't see any UK soldiers around in that video, did you?

Since you felt you had to show a picture of those Israeli kids with weapons, where are your comments to the video showing the kids in that gun market? I didn't see any UK soldiers around in that video, did you?

Are you just playing dumb, or is that you?
I refer you to my previous comment http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...raeli-raid-in-kafr-qaddum-41.html#post8311340

Are you just playing dumb, or is that you?
I refer you to my previous comment http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...raeli-raid-in-kafr-qaddum-41.html#post8311340

Regardless, Joey, why did you feel you had to post that particular picture of those Jewish kids when Arab kids over there pick up weapons too. Is there any particular reason that you had to post the same picture that you anti-Semites have posted numerous times before.

who are you to call me anti-[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA"]Semite[/ame], I am pro- semite [ame]http://www.answers.com/topic/semite[/ame]

Last edited:
The concept of "Semitic" peoples is derived from Biblical accounts of the origins of the cultures known to the ancient Hebrews. In an effort to categorise the peoples known to them, those closest to them in culture and language were generally deemed to be descended from their forefather Shem. Enemies were often said to be descendants of his cursed nephew, Canaan (even though Hebrew in reality, is itself a Canaanite language).

In Genesis 10:21–31, Shem is described as the father of Aram, Ashur, and Arpachshad: the Biblical ancestors of the Arabs, Aramaeans, Assyrians, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Sabaeans, and Hebrews, etc., all of whose languages are closely related; the language family containing them was therefore named "Semitic" by linguists.

The Canaanites, Edomites, Ugarites, Moabites, Ammonites, Amalekites and Amorites also spoke languages very closely related to Hebrew and attested in writing earlier, and are therefore termed Semitic in linguistics, despite being described in Genesis as sons of Ham (See Sons of Noah). Shem is also described in Genesis as the father of Elam and Lud (Lydians), however in actuality the Elamites were not Semitic, they spoke a language isolate, and the equally non Semitic Lydians spoke an Indo-European language.[3] Equally, the Hittites are described as sons of Ham, but in actuality they too spoke an Indo-European language, while their Hattian predecessors spoke a language isolate.
Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No mention of Poles or Askanazis

The concept of "Semitic" peoples is derived from Biblical accounts of the origins of the cultures known to the ancient Hebrews. In an effort to categorise the peoples known to them, those closest to them in culture and language were generally deemed to be descended from their forefather Shem. Enemies were often said to be descendants of his cursed nephew, Canaan (even though Hebrew in reality, is itself a Canaanite language).

In Genesis 10:21–31, Shem is described as the father of Aram, Ashur, and Arpachshad: the Biblical ancestors of the Arabs, Aramaeans, Assyrians, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Sabaeans, and Hebrews, etc., all of whose languages are closely related; the language family containing them was therefore named "Semitic" by linguists.

The Canaanites, Edomites, Ugarites, Moabites, Ammonites, Amalekites and Amorites also spoke languages very closely related to Hebrew and attested in writing earlier, and are therefore termed Semitic in linguistics, despite being described in Genesis as sons of Ham (See Sons of Noah). Shem is also described in Genesis as the father of Elam and Lud (Lydians), however in actuality the Elamites were not Semitic, they spoke a language isolate, and the equally non Semitic Lydians spoke an Indo-European language.[3] Equally, the Hittites are described as sons of Ham, but in actuality they too spoke an Indo-European language, while their Hattian predecessors spoke a language isolate.
Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No mention of Poles or Askanazis

You might follow up with the post-Roman conquest of Israel for where those Semites went.

Jos you are hugely antisemitic. You are no supporter of the Jews.

So true, but he thinks he is fooling everyone.

Why would words of a Hater, an intense Hater of Muslims, like yourself, influence a soul in this world?

Why doesn't someone who evidently has mental problems go for some help? With all the advancements that must have been made for people with mental illnesses, surely there is some medication which will help Mrs. Sherri deal with her problem.

Jos you are hugely antisemitic. You are no supporter of the Jews.

So true, but he thinks he is fooling everyone.

Why would words of a Hater, an intense Hater of Muslims, like yourself, influence a soul in this world?

You might ask your own self that question - being as how you 'Hate' Jews at least as much as you keep claiming others 'Hate' Muslims.

Incidentally, that usage exposes yet another sherrilie: it betrays the POV that the 'reason' for preferring one narrative over another is hatred of the 'other'. Perhaps for some bigots that is true - certainly so for the Holocaust deniers whose posts the sherrithing 'thanks'! - but as a rule I think people are repulsed by such hatred.

The siggy used by the l'il sherrithing is in itself a personal attack upon other posters: it's easy enough to find personal attacks employed by the l'il pious pustule which far exceed that, however......the word to describe that is HYPOCRITE. And as she's reminded us so very often - that excoriation in GoMat was issued against hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back