Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sally has nothing to add to the discussion about Israel's attacks upon children in Palestine, SALLY could choose to simply refrain from babbling about other off topic matters on this thread.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, if you are so loathe to discuss what is happening in the huge Middle East, then perhaps you shouldn't be babbling on this Middle East forum. You need your own Israel forum to babble and babble away all day long about those "evil Zionists."

Lives of children in Palestine matter too.

Lives of all children matter, but you evidently the dead children in the rest of the Mifdfle East don't matter to you even though day in and day out they are being murdered. You seem to want certain threads to go on for eternity even though one child might be involved in your thread, but you certainly have not even made one or two posts about the other children who have died elsewhere in the Middle East and they have died in the thousands.

No one is making the Sally thing post here.

This is the Middle East thread, therefore post about Middle East matters. Matters about Israel and Fakestein go on that board, not here.

If Sally has nothing to add to the discussion about Israel's attacks upon children in Palestine, SALLY could choose to simply refrain from babbling about other off topic matters on this thread.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, if you are so loathe to discuss what is happening in the huge Middle East, then perhaps you shouldn't be babbling on this Middle East forum. You need your own Israel forum to babble and babble away all day long about those "evil Zionists."

Palestine is a part of The Middle East.

How often does Sally need to be reminded of this.

Occupied Palestine is where Israel attacked a baby in his home with tear gas.

IT Is where children are unlawfully arrested and targeted by Israel unlawfully in attacks on their person which injure and maim and kill.

I agree, you need your own Israel board to post on. Your constant posting about Israel matters on the Middle East board means you don't care about anything going on outside Israel.

Palestine is a part of The Middle East.

How often does Sally need to be reminded of this.

Occupied Palestine is where Israel attacked a baby in his home with tear gas.

IT Is where children are unlawfully arrested and targeted by Israel unlawfully in attacks on their person which injure and maim and kill.

Does Mrs. Sherri need to be reminded that this is the Middle East forum where she should also be discussing other things in the Middle East besides what is happening in Israel? While thousands and thousands of innocent children have been killed in the Middle East, Mtrs. Sherri, in her sick obessession, is only interested in Israel and nothing else. And I think anyone with brains realizes why she has this obsession with israel and doesn't care what is happening to children in the rest of the Middle East.

Anything goes by Zionists to divert attention from Israel's continuing attacks on the children of Palestine.

Hey, that's very similar to your view that anything goes with raghead camel jockeys to divert attention from their continuing attacks on whoever they don't like at any given moment. :thup:

QUOTE=Sally;8332407]
Anything goes by Zionists to divert attention from Israel's continuing attacks on the children of Palestine.

This happens to be the Middle East forum, and the Middle East is a huge place where many innocent children are being murdering all the time. You can lie all you want to about Israel's continuing attacks on children, but seeing as how you nevewr have anything to say about the thousands and thousands of children who actually have been murdered elsewhere in the Middle East shows just what a hypocrite you are. Someone should really change the tape on this robot.

Thread title[/QUOTE]

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > Global Discussion > Middle East - General

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > Global Discussion > Middle East - General

Sub-Forum Title. :eusa_whistle:

I keep having to tell the Sally thing over and over, I have no friends who murder, but the Sally thing cannot read and comprehend English.

WE have a thread here about Israel's attacks upon children in Palestine.

Why can't the Sally thing respond to the thread topic?

A baby was attacked and injured with tear gas, a deliberate and direct attack on him in his home is what the thread addresses.

Imagine if government authorities did this in the US and injured a baby like this, we would not hear an end to such a news story if it had happened in the US.

Well, this injured Palestinian baby has the right to be free from this kind of attack, children in Palestine are attacked like this every day and it needs to stop.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, on a Middle East forum where you certainly don't condemn those who are murdering innocent children, it only shows that you are an abettor of these people. I know I am not in charge of this forum, but if I were, I would cut off threads like this one when they reach 250 posts because there are sick people who would be happy to make certain threads run up to 1,000, 2,000 or more when a poster is obsessing over one baby (and thousands and thousands of babies have been murdered in the Middle East). I guess Mrs. Sherri can tell her church ladies that she has no interest in the dead Christian babies all over the Middle East.

I am discussing Israel's attacks on children in Palestine that injure and maim and kill.

I cannot be an abettor of these crimes when I am doing all I can to expose the crimes.

IT'S Sally Zionist pals in Palestine hurting children in Palestine.

And Sally cannot bring itself to discuss these attacks.

Of course you only want to discuss Israel's "attacks". You want to try to drown out the far more heinous acts your Muzzie pals commit on everyone else.

Good luck with that. :lol:

You're off topic, Sherri. This thread isn't abut WP, is it?

Let's go back to topic:D

If staying on topic was construed as narrowly as you are trying to construe it, practically all of the posts on this discussion board would be off topic.

The OP is addressing Israel attacking a child and this is a regular Zionist practice in Palestine in her Occupation.

You see evidence of this in tables of children killed, reports about child arrests, and attacks on individual children like the one in the OP.

And burning to death children with white phosphorous is yet another practice carried out by Israel in her war she is waging against the Palestinian child.

And 'barrel bombs' are yet another way terrorists in the Middle East (note: sub-forum name) practice to kill the current enemy du jour.

Lives of all children matter, but you evidently the dead children in the rest of the Mifdfle East don't matter to you even though day in and day out they are being murdered. You seem to want certain threads to go on for eternity even though one child might be involved in your thread, but you certainly have not even made one or two posts about the other children who have died elsewhere in the Middle East and they have died in the thousands.

This is the Middle East thread, therefore post about Middle East matters. Matters about Israel and Fakestein go on that board, not here.

That's what is confusing me. She starts threads in the Middle East sub-forum, then loses her mind when people talk about the Middle East. :cuckoo:

Why, Mrs. Sherri, on a Middle East forum where you certainly don't condemn those who are murdering innocent children, it only shows that you are an abettor of these people. I know I am not in charge of this forum, but if I were, I would cut off threads like this one when they reach 250 posts because there are sick people who would be happy to make certain threads run up to 1,000, 2,000 or more when a poster is obsessing over one baby (and thousands and thousands of babies have been murdered in the Middle East). I guess Mrs. Sherri can tell her church ladies that she has no interest in the dead Christian babies all over the Middle East.

I am discussing Israel's attacks on children in Palestine that injure and maim and kill.

I cannot be an abettor of these crimes when I am doing all I can to expose the crimes.

Of course you only want to discuss Israel's "attacks". You want to try to drown out the far more heinous acts your Muzzie pals commit on everyone else.

The fatality tables clearly disclose that in Palestine Israel is doing most of the killing and carrying out most of the heinous acts.

Facts speak louder than words and they speak all for themselves.

I do not need luck, I just need to speak the truth about what is happening in Palestine.

Israel and palestine are part of the middle east.
What effects syria, lebanon and jordan affect Israel and the palestinians, and vs.

That's what is confusing me. She starts threads in the Middle East sub-forum, then loses her mind when people talk about the Middle East. :cuckoo:

What is so confusing?

Who starts a thread on Iran and posts comments about Saudi Arabia?

We title our threads typically with titles of articles that generally address the countries being discussed in the thread.

The fatality tables clearly disclose that in Palestine Israel is doing most of the killing and carrying out most of the heinous acts.

I do not need luck, I just need to speak the truth about what is happening in Palestine.

Nice subset limiting there. :rofl:

The truth is that the fatality tables for the entire Middle East (note: sub-forum name) are tilted the other way by a factor of at least 40.

True story. :thup:

This thread is addressing an injury to a Palestinian child caused by an Israeli raid.

Palestine is Palestine, it is not Syria or Iran or Lebanon or Jordan.

Palestine is in the Middle East.

What is so confusing?

Who starts a thread on Iran and posts comments about Saudi Arabia?

We title our threads typically with titles of articles that generally address the countries being discussed in the thread.

The proper way to do things around here is that if you want to limit discussion, start the thread in the proper sub-forum.

I.E. if you want to talk about only the Middle East, start it here.
If you want to only talk about Israel or Palestine, start it there.
If you only want to talk about Anwar bin Jody's pet pig, start it in Pets.
Etc.

Nice subset limiting there. :rofl:

The truth is that the fatality tables for the entire Middle East (note: sub-forum name) are tilted the other way by a factor of at least 40.

True story. :thup:

Who can discuss a thing that does not exist?

that's what is confusing me. She starts threads in the middle east sub-forum, then loses her mind when people talk about the middle east. :cuckoo:

what is so confusing?

Who starts a thread on iran and posts comments about saudi arabia?

the proper way to do things around here is that if you want to limit discussion, start the thread in the proper sub-forum.

I.e. If you want to talk about only the middle east, start it here.
If you want to only talk about israel or palestine, start it there.
If you only want to talk about anwar bin jody's pet pig, start it in pets.
Etc.

fuck you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back