Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I might add to my many criticisms/outings of the SPAMMING "Baby Killer" DRONE Munnerlyn....
In addition to putting ALL Her I-P strings in 'M-E General' to catch more stupid eyes....

Almost all her 'News' is from Ma'an, UNVERIFIABLE Palestinian Hearsay.
No back up whatsoever on Most of it.
Imagine if all my posts were from 'Settlers Weekly'?
(Even ie, Likud would have to be answerable to a larger Natl/Intl audience.)
We don't know ie....
IF it's even true a baby went to a hospital, what it had IF it did, and/or IF it's parents were using the house to Fire on Israelis.. or IF any neighbors were.

If your neighbor is a Hamas commander or Qassam Bomb builder, it's on THEM for Operating among Civilians. (see oft invoked 'Geneva Convention')

Ma'an just got this Defamation about "opening the Flood gates", Wrong.
Israel 'opens dams' flooding Gaza Strip near Deir al Balah | Maan News Agency

So some CREDIBLE News sources in the future would be in order.
This is Ridiculous.
Merely "some palestinian said Israel did that", so "Baby Killer" MunnerDefamer can blow it up into "70 years of infanticide".

Last edited:
Vast majority of the prisoners are muslim, so mentioning christmas and children is irrelevant, muslim do not observe christmas as a holiday. Muslim are not supposed to celebrate mawlid an nabi but many do.
Using christmas as if it is somehow more important to muslim is a propaganda tool aimed at a christian audience.
You think juvenile prisoners in the west are being released just because it is christmas?

Posters worry about prisons inside jails being cold but want bedouins to remain outside in tents with no services. They condemn Israel for providing decent housing for the bedouin and for not having enough blankets in a one a century storm that effected the whole region. Everyone went to extremes to help others, from Israelis breaking sabbath; to IDF helping with evacuations, pumps, food and fuel; to kings and ministers pushing cars stuck in the snow. Some people sleeping out side or trapped in their car for days didn't have blankets or a warm drink till eventually rescued. Too many in the region froze to death.
But the issue consume posters is prisoners getting chilled because they only have five blankets. I'm sure a lot of people during that storm would have been grateful, and might have lived, with only one or two blankets, or even a knit hat and pair of gloves.

Prisoners in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, even Egypt, how many blankets were they allotted? Were they allowed blankets and jackets from home? Were they even allowed to see their family since their arrests? Do the family even know they have been arrests and are alive?
In egypt prisoners are often stacked like sardines in a can, in outdoor holding cages that are about 6'x8'. Prisoners packed in like teens trying to set records for how many fit in a VW bug, often wait all day for a court room to call them. Bathrooms breaks not included.

Israeli prisons might not have golf course and tennis courts but they do provide college educations. Some prisoners when listed as part of a prison release or trade did not want to leave. They want to complete their education or knew life back in the WB or G would not be as easy, or they would have to go back to fighting and likely death.

Prisons are not supposed to be luxury spas or vacation resorts.
As for the cold this winter, it was unusual and the needs of many were greater than just those of the prisoners. Should blankets be taken from those evacuated in gaza and given to the prisoners instead? Maybe Israel should not have been helping syrian refugee up north or arab Israelis trapped in the snow. Or just civilian jews should have been left to freeze to death as terrorists in jail might have tried to do, which is why they are in jail?

If you are a prisoner arrested on a ship that later begins sinking, you don't get the first seat on the first lifeboat. You wait your turn.

Imagine being a mother or father of a 12 year old in that prison in Israel, it is Christmas and your child is cold and in jail and you cannot do anything to relieve his or her suffering. YOU likely cannot even visit your 12 year old child.

There are Palestinian Christians and they are victims of ethnic cleansing and genocide too.

THE Fact that Zionists posting here could care less about Christians has been obvious for a very long time

Elias Chacour was a Christian boy who lived in the Galilee in 1948, he witnessed the ethnic cleansing of his village and writes about it in Blood Brothers.

Christmas letter from Abuna Elias Chacour, Archbishop of Galilee

"To all our Friends: PEACE One more unique celebration of Christmas is upon us. A year has passed and we are still on track. A year has passed yet not without leaving behind strongly vivid memories. Presence with all my people On February 25th I was consecrated Archbishop of Akko, Haifa, Nazareth, and all of Galilee. This is my official title and practically speaking I am archbishop of all Israel for the Melkite Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It is the largest church in Israel comprising about 78,000 Palestinian Arab Christians citizens of Israel. The total number of Christians still remaining, but continually diminishing, is around 147,000. Following my consecration in the Church of the Sermon on the Mount, the first week was dedicated to receiving many hundreds of Christians, Moslems, Druze and Jews who came to present their congratulations. At the same time Great Lent began with the long daily prayers all over the Diocese. ...

hhttp://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=6812

There are Palestinian Christians and they are victims of ethnic cleansing and genocide too.

THE Fact that Zionists posting here could care less about Christians has been obvious for a very long time

It is quite obvious that the Jew haters like Mrs. Sherri don't care what is happening to the Christians elsewhere in the Middle East. Egypt is where the early Christians settled, and now her friends want to clean Egypt of all the Christians. Does Mrs. Sherri care? I think she should take up what is happening to the Christians in Egypt with Jesus tomorrow over coffee. He must be heartbroken over what is happening to the descendents of His early Christian followers.

Elias Chacour was a Christian boy who lived in the Galilee in 1948, he witnessed the ethnic cleansing of his village and writes about it in Blood Brothers.

"To all our Friends: PEACE One more unique celebration of Christmas is upon us. A year has passed and we are still on track. A year has passed yet not without leaving behind strongly vivid memories. Presence with all my people On February 25th I was consecrated Archbishop of Akko, Haifa, Nazareth, and all of Galilee. This is my official title and practically speaking I am archbishop of all Israel for the Melkite Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It is the largest church in Israel comprising about 78,000 Palestinian Arab Christians citizens of Israel. The total number of Christians still remaining, but continually diminishing, is around 147,000. Following my consecration in the Church of the Sermon on the Mount, the first week was dedicated to receiving many hundreds of Christians, Moslems, Druze and Jews who came to present their congratulations. At the same time Great Lent began with the long daily prayers all over the Diocese. ...

I think we can go country to country to see what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East. Evidently if Mrs. Sherri were to meet the author she would rant and rave they he is working for the "evil zionists."

The Forgotten: Christians Persecuted in the Middle East

Sally is filled with hate and lies, what I post about Palestine says absolutely nothing about my feelings of other places and other issues.

Sally is incapable of discussing Palestine.

Sally is filled with hate and lies, what I post about Palestine says absolutely nothing about my feelings of other places and other issues.

Sally is incapable of discussing Palestine.

Looks like the Jew hater, Mrs. Sherri, is on her way of making these thread into 1,000 posts? Knowing her, she will be blabbering about this until Kingdom Come and ignore all the murders her friends are doing to others elsewhere in the Middle East. If you are on a Middle East forum, you certainly should participate in what is going on in other parts of the Middle East. Since your only obsession is posting about Israel here, it only shows that you care nothing about the other people in the Middle East, no matter what happens to them, because your only purpose on this forum is to try and get the readers to hate the Jews. Anyone with brains has picked this up a long, long time ago. Has Mrs. Sherri ever posted when innocent Muslims of one sect have been blown up by another sect? Of course she hasn't because she really doesn't care what happens to them. The Jews are not involved so it isn't worth her time.

Israel's prions are notorious for their mistreatment of child prisoners, Palestinian Muslim children and Palestinian Christian children

Zionists really have an extreme hatred for Christian and Muslim children to treat them this way

Hasharon Prison administration detains minors under the hot sun

"The administration of Israel's Hasharon Prison detained minors and their legal representatives for three hours under the hot sun a few days ago. The incident took place after units of Special Forces broke into one of the sections of the prison, searched a room and destroyed its contents without justification."

According to the article, during the visit of a Palestinian Prisoners' Club lawyer, he met with the minors' spokesman, Amjad Mohammed Mahmud Siraj, who was transferred recently from Ofer Prison along with Mohammed Salameh. The two were asked to arrange the minors' affairs after they threatened to go on hunger strike.

Siraj said, "The tragic situation in the prison has not changed, and the prison administration did not address the problems and issues of the minors, whose suffering is getting worse by the day due to prison policies." Only some of the less important requests were dealt with by the prison administration.

The Prisoners' Club lawyer stated he was told by the representative of the prison that special units had stormed the section and searched room number one a few days ago. "Apparently, when the room was turned upside down, the prisoners were strip-searched," he claimed.

Siraj added that the prison administration didn't stop at such humiliating procedures: "They took the prisoners into the yard and kept them in a crucifixion position in the scorching sun until the end of the search." Nothing illegal was found inside the room, he insisted, "but they tore off and destroyed the bathroom tiles, ripped the bedding and tampered with the prisoners' belongings, smashing them deliberately."

Renewing its demand for the minors' section at Hasharon to be closed because of the squalid conditions, the Prisoners' Club asserted that "their continued detention is considered to be a crime by the public authorities".

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/n...ministration-detains-minors-under-the-hot-sun

Last edited:
He also believes in the state of Israel and that Israelis and palestinians should learn to get along, not attack and blame each other.

He wrote about a Palestinian Christian boy in Gaza crucified by Zionists during the First Intifada.

Yes, Archbishop Elias Chacour desires peace, just as I do.

Last edited:
He wrote about a Palestinian Christian boy in Gaza crucified by Zionists during the First Intifada.

Yes, Archbishop Elias Chacour desires peace, just as I do.

If you desired peace so much, you would tell your friends to have more tolerance for those of other religions, in addition to more tolerance of those Muslims who are of other sects. How you can close your eyes to what is going on in the rest of the Middle East is beyond me. Over 115,000 killed, God only knows how many have been wounded, and over a million people are refugees. This is one of the biggest humanitarian crises of all times, and all you can blabber about is those "evil Zionists."

Israel's prions are notorious for their mistreatment of child prisoners, Palestinian Muslim children and Palestinian Christian children

Zionists really have an extreme hatred for Christian and Muslim children to treat them this way

Hasharon Prison administration detains minors under the hot sun

"The administration of Israel's Hasharon Prison detained minors and their legal representatives for three hours under the hot sun a few days ago. The incident took place after units of Special Forces broke into one of the sections of the prison, searched a room and destroyed its contents without justification."

According to the article, during the visit of a Palestinian Prisoners' Club lawyer, he met with the minors' spokesman, Amjad Mohammed Mahmud Siraj, who was transferred recently from Ofer Prison along with Mohammed Salameh. The two were asked to arrange the minors' affairs after they threatened to go on hunger strike.

Siraj said, "The tragic situation in the prison has not changed, and the prison administration did not address the problems and issues of the minors, whose suffering is getting worse by the day due to prison policies." Only some of the less important requests were dealt with by the prison administration.

The Prisoners' Club lawyer stated he was told by the representative of the prison that special units had stormed the section and searched room number one a few days ago. "Apparently, when the room was turned upside down, the prisoners were strip-searched," he claimed.

Siraj added that the prison administration didn't stop at such humiliating procedures: "They took the prisoners into the yard and kept them in a crucifixion position in the scorching sun until the end of the search." Nothing illegal was found inside the room, he insisted, "but they tore off and destroyed the bathroom tiles, ripped the bedding and tampered with the prisoners' belongings, smashing them deliberately."

Renewing its demand for the minors' section at Hasharon to be closed because of the squalid conditions, the Prisoners' Club asserted that "their continued detention is considered to be a crime by the public authorities".

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/n...ministration-detains-minors-under-the-hot-sun

The one here who is the hater is you. If you weren't a hater, you wouldn't concentrate exclusively on whom those you call the "evil Zionists," but would also keep your eyes open to what is happening all over the Middle East. Evidently you don't care about what is happening to prisoners in other Muslims countries, no matter how terrible the atrocities are that are committed upon them. Of course, Mrs. Sherri is going to show us loads of articles by this Middle East Monitor telling us about what is happening to prisoners in other Middle East countries. Aren't you, Mrs. Sherri, or do they like you just obsess over Israel no matter what is happening elsewhere?

Child prisoners mistreated in Hasharon prison

234 Palestinian children and youth are held as prisoners in Israeli prisons,*reported Palestinian researcherAbdel Nasser Ferwana.

Children and youth prisoners at Hasharon prison reported on Saturday, July 6 that skin diseases were spreading throughout their ranks in the prison, calling for intervention by international medical and human rights organizations.

In a message leaked from inside the prisons, Wael Fakhri Turkman, a prisoner held in Hasharon, said that the youth prisoners in Hasharon were being denied legal and medical visits after the dramatic spread of the infectious skin diseases.

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » Child prisoners suffer from spread of skin disease in Hasharon

Sally really should deal with her hate for Christian and Muslim children in Palestine, I suggest professional help. It's not normal to hate these children like Sally does.

UN: Israeli forces abuse Palestinian children

Last updated: 20 June 2013

A UN human rights group has accused Israel of abuses against Palestinian children that include torture, solitary confinement and threats of death and sexual assault in prisons.

In the report released on Thursday, the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child said it expressed its "deepest concern about the reported practice of torture and ill-treatment of Palestinian children arrested, prosecuted and detained by the military and the police".

The committee said soldiers arrested Palestinian youth regularly during night-time raids, tying the childrens' hands painfully and blindfolding them, and often transferring them to detention centres without informing their parents.

UN: Israeli forces abuse Palestinian children - Al Jazeera English

Sally really should deal with her hate for Christian and Muslim children in Palestine, I suggest professional help. It's not normal to hate these children like Sally does.

Actually I think you have to change your therapist. The one you are going to now isn't doing you much good, and you either have to have your dosage upped or a change in medicine. The one who is showing her hate here is you, Mrs. Sherri, who is obsessing over Israel and the Palestinians only because the Jews are involved. A normal person on a Middle East forum would be interested in knowing what is happening in the entire Middle East. That you have nothing to say about the Christians and Muslims being killed all over the Middle East by your friends says an awful lot about you. Meanwhile, we all know that thousands upon thousands of innocent children have died just in the Syrian Civil War, and Mrs. Sherri doesn't care about these children because she can't blame their murder on those she calls the "evil Zionists."

And of course the sherriKKKins knows all about 'not normal'.

Sad, isn't it, when so many advances have been made in medicine to treat those with mental problems. If she lived near a big city, maybe they are having clinical trials on some new kind of medicine that she can join up for. I would think that at her comparatively young age she would want to be up and about socializing with her peers instead of posting her Jew hatred all over the Internet night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back