Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ar·ab·ize***(r-bz)

tr.v.*Ar·ab·ized,*Ar·ab·iz·ing,*Ar·ab·iz·es

1.*To make Arabic in form, style, or character.

2.*To bring under Arab influence or control.

Arab·i·zation*(-b-zshn)*n.

ttp://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=Arabized

OVER time, Palestinians became Arabized.

LIkely, ancestors even included Jews who converted to Islam or Christianity and became Arabized.

No doubvt a "Christian" woman such as Mrs. Sherri has not problem with the Arabs leaving the Saudi Peninsula and invading the surrounding countries. What does she care that those in the surrounding countries also contained the original followers of Jesus, and they were forced to convert to Islam, and many were killed who refused. I don't think the Christians whose ancestors were lucky enough to survive the Arab onslaught actually think of themselves as Arabs.

Ar·ab·ize***(r-bz)

tr.v.*Ar·ab·ized,*Ar·ab·iz·ing,*Ar·ab·iz·es

1.*To make Arabic in form, style, or character.

2.*To bring under Arab influence or control.

Arab·i·zation*(-b-zshn)*n.

ttp://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=Arabized

OVER time, Palestinians became Arabized.

LIkely, ancestors even included Jews who converted to Islam or Christianity and became Arabized.

No doubvt a "Christian" woman such as Mrs. Sherri has not problem with the Arabs leaving the Saudi Peninsula and invading the surrounding countries. What does she care that those in the surrounding countries also contained the original followers of Jesus, and they were forced to convert to Islam, and many were killed who refused. I don't think the Christians whose ancestors were lucky enough to survive the Arab onslaught actually think of themselves as Arabs.

They see themselves as Arab Christians.

Archbishop Elias Chacour addresses this fully.

But he does not see himself just as an Arab Christian, he also sees himself as a Palestinian Christian and as an Israeli, a second class citizen of Israel.

Watch "Elias Chacour on Relationships in the Middle East" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO...is terrorist lover still yapping?

Yep. Try and keep up
m0110.gif

Sherri lying being hypocritical and giving out misinformation will not get you any sympathy for your cause.
Most people will reject your cause.

Sherri, we all know you post from dubious sources, tell lies, are only concerned for Fakestinians, are on this board non-stop, are quite honestly you are psychotic. Lighten up a bit.

So, people, let's have some songs............ What's your favorite?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnIqLlBwzrc]Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Ortsgruppen Sherri can't lighten up. He had a bad time last Christmas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zL3hwmvDUQ]A Very Hitler Christmas! - YouTube[/ame]

Sherhave said ying being hypocritical and giving out misinformation will not get you any sympathy for your cause.

What lies?

The fact you prove not a word I have said to be untrue discloses who the real liar is.

Truth shall always be brought into Light, that is the nature and character and essence of Truth.

God is Love and Love has victory!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLhkStL0xyM]Hitler Sings & Christmas Time in Hell - South Park - YouTube[/ame]

Sherhave said ying being hypocritical and giving out misinformation will not get you any sympathy for your cause.

What lies?

The fact you prove not a word I have said to be untrue discloses who the real liar is.

Truth shall always be brought into Light, that is the nature and character and essence of Truth.

You just lied in this post. I and others in this thread have proven you wrong

Explosion on Israeli bus, no casualties: report #Genieo Explosion on Israeli bus, no casualties: report | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR …

Red Cross: 500,000 Wounded in Syria #Genieo Red Cross: 500,000 Wounded in Syria - Middle East - News - Israel National News …

New airstrikes on Syria's Aleppo kill dozens: Activists #Genieo Activists: Strikes kill at least 25 in Syria | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR …

12 killed in attacks against church in southern Syria | Shanghai Daily 12 killed in attacks against church in southern Syria | Shanghai Daily …

U.N. Base In South Sudan Attacked As Civil War Fears Grow U.N. Base In South Sudan Attacked As Civil War Fears Grow (VIDEO) …

Anatomy of an ‘honour’ killing: Why a Palestinian community demanded a father murder his daughter Anatomy of an ?honour? killing: Why a Palestinian community demanded a father murder his divorced daughter | National Post via [MENTION=35136]Nat[/MENTION]ionalpost

Al-Qaida's plan to conquer Mideast, Africa #Genieo Al-Qaida?s plan to conquer Mideast, Africa …

U.N. General Assembly condemns Syria, Iran, North Korea for rights abuses http://fw.to/EULzvSc

Mysterious vanishings and torture in secret al-Qaeda jails in Syria exposed #Genieo Mysterious vanishings and torture in secret al-Qaeda jails in Syria exposed | Al Bawaba …

And you're hung up talking about blankets? Life is happening and blankets should not be a cause a traffic jam on a middle east forum. There is more to the middle east than prison blankets.

When a Poster has nothing to say about a thread topic, sometimes they can certainly vomit out a lot of irrelevant BS in posts here.

What lies?

No lies but yours .

TRUTH is such a beautiful thing, you cannot destroy it no matter how hard you try.

What lies?

No lies but yours .

TRUTH is such a beautiful thing, you cannot destroy it no matter how hard you try.
TDM rebirth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When a Poster has nothing to say about a thread topic, sometimes they can certainly vomit out a lot of irrelevant BS in posts here.

People disappearing, being killed or being wounded in the Middle East is irrelevant to you?

You really are a sick, sick "person".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back