Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What lies?

The fact you prove not a word I have said to be untrue discloses who the real liar is.

Truth shall always be brought into Light, that is the nature and character and essence of Truth.

God is Love and Love has victory!

You just lied in this post. I and others in this thread have proven you wrong

No lies but yours .

TRUTH is such a beautiful thing, you cannot destroy it no matter how hard you try.

tmidiot.jpg

No lies but yours .

TRUTH is such a beautiful thing, you cannot destroy it no matter how hard you try.
TDM rebirth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No lies but yours .

tmidiot.jpg

BurgerKing2.gif

Palestinians are human beings, and Palestine is recognized by the UN and many nations as well.

Ma'an is a credible news source.

So, no reason not to cite it and discuss news reported there.

The fact some Zionists refuse to recognize Palestinians or Palestine is a personal problem they need to get over.

It most certainly is NOT a credible news source. :mad:

No article you cite in any threads of yours sourced from Ma'an are taken seriously by us.

I and 99% of the rest of the world could care less what a Zionist thinks about anything.

Get over yourselves, the world is fed up with Zionist attacks upon the child in Palestine.

Nabi Saleh: 4 year old Child on his way home attacked with tear gas by Israeli forces – in pictures

Photos of more children in Palestine Israel injured in attacks with tear gas.

Nabi Saleh: 4 year old Child on his way home attacked with tear gas by Israeli forces ? in pictures | Occupied Palestine | ??????

Oh my God, over 800 posts on this, and she can't bring up one article on this Middle East forum about the Muslim and Christian children who have been wounded, tortured and killed in the Syrian Civil War. Apparently she doesn't even care about the Syrian children who are refugees and are freezing while living in tents. One would think that after this thread got up to 500 posts, she would give it a rest for a while to get out of her house for some Christmas shopping.

Nabi Saleh: 4 year old Child on his way home attacked with tear gas by Israeli forces – in pictures

Nabi Saleh: 4 year old Child on his way home attacked with tear gas by Israeli forces ? in pictures | Occupied Palestine | ??????

Oh my God, over 800 posts on this, and she can't bring up one article on this Middle East forum about the Muslim and Christian children who have been wounded, tortured and killed in the Syrian Civil War. Apparently she doesn't even care about the Syrian children who are refugees and are freezing while living in tents. One would think that after this thread got up to 500 posts, she would give it a rest for a while to get out of her house for some Christmas shopping.

Syria is not in Palestine.

Again, this is a thread about attacks on children in Palestine by Zionists .

It is a very serious and continuing problem.

Hundreds of Palestinian children are at this very moment imprisoned by a Israel and subject to mistreatment, torture, sexual threats, sexual abuse and other violations of their rights under intl law

Hundreds of Palestinian children are at this very moment imprisoned by a Israel and subject to mistreatment, torture, sexual threats, sexual abuse and other violations of their rights under intl law

However, Syria is in the Middle East and should be discussed on a Middle East forum instead of having over 800 (and probably in no time way over 1,000) threads on one subject. With all your blabbering about Palestine and the Israelis, apparently you don't think about what is haplpening to the Syrian children whether they are Muslims or Christians. Over 7,000 have died, many tortured in prisons and God only know how many are now freezing in tents because of their being refugees. By the way, I once read in the past that many of these Palestinian children (who are no doubt in their teens and were picked up for some legitimate reason) have said that they don't mind being in the prisons at all where it is nice and quiet, unlike their homes where it is noisy with lots of kids around, because they are able to study in peace. Do you really think that they are being treated much worse than the children in Muslim jails who are being tortured?

However, Syria is in the Middle East and should be discussed on a Middle East forum instead of having over 800 (and probably in no time way over 1,000) threads on one subject. With all your blabbering about Palestine and the Israelis, apparently you don't think about what is haplpening to the Syrian children whether they are Muslims or Christians. Over 7,000 have died, many tortured in prisons and God only know how many are now freezing in tents because of their being refugees. By the way, I once read in the past that many of these Palestinian children (who are no doubt in their teens and were picked up for some legitimate reason) have said that they don't mind being in the prisons at all where it is nice and quiet, unlike their homes where it is noisy with lots of kids around, because they are able to study in peace. Do you really think that they are being treated much worse than the children in Muslim jails who are being tortured?

Certainly, SALLY Is free to start threads and discuss Syria.

WHO'S stopping you?

And no child wants to be in a prison, I do not believe your story.

Last edited:

WHO'S stopping you?

However, Mrs. Sherri, on a Middle Eastern boards, all your threads appear to be about the Israel/Palestine conflict and nothing else about the Middle East which really shows the readers that you are not really interested in what is happening in the Middle East, no matter how many people are imprisoned, tortured, killed or forced to become refugees.

Do you really think I care whether you believe my story or not? It is not important what you actually believe since many of the readers don't believe your stories either.

WHO'S stopping you?

However, Mrs. Sherri, on a Middle Eastern boards, all your threads appear to be about the Israel/Palestine conflict and nothing else about the Middle East which really shows the readers that you are not really interested in what is happening in the Middle East, no matter how many people are imprisoned, tortured, killed or forced to become refugees.

Do you really think I care whether you believe my story or not? It is not important what you actually believe since many of the readers don't believe your stories either.

Deflection.

I am not the issue.

WHO'S stopping you?

Deflection.

I am not the issue.

Wow, over 800 posts on this thread now on the way to probably 1,000 or more. Since Mrs. Sherri first posted this, I wander how many unfortunate Syrian childre, both Christian and Muslim, have been killed since then. I don't think Mrs. Sherr's favorite groups keep track of that, but maybe they can give us a ballpark figure.

Any news on the month old who spit up some of his formula? My kid spit up---
I had to switch him to formula-----from---uhm---the natural method-----he was
DAMNED PISSED------and tossed that damned formula back at me for about a month----
finally he got used to it.

Any news on the month old who spit up some of his formula? My kid spit up---
I had to switch him to formula-----from---uhm---the natural method-----he was
DAMNED PISSED------and tossed that damned formula back at me for about a month----
finally he got used to it.

Why am I not surprised?

Unfit mothers in Palestine like you and Ruthie Fogel.

God deals with all of them as He chooses to.

Paranoid much. How can you, a supposed committed Christian and a mother be posting this time of the morning on Christmas Day. Sick, sick, sick.

Christmas Day was the day a mother in Palestine living under Occupation gave birth to a baby who saved the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back