Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children were burned to death with white phosphorous, but Zionists say they have given up use of this weapon, a chemical weapon , because it does not photograph well.

Israel gives up white phosphorus, because 'it doesn't photograph well'

By Idan Landau

That’s all well and good, except that at least 12 Gazans met their horrific death this way, burned to death by white phosphorus. Among them were three women, six children and a 15-month-old baby girl. Dozens more suffered burns from the material which continues to burn through flesh and tissue until it reaches the bone. Doctors in Gaza were helpless in treating the unfamiliar burns. Israel didn’t give them time to prepare themselves; white phosphorus shells hit Al-Quds Hospital and completely burned the top two floors.

Israel gives up white phosphorus, because ?it doesn?t photograph well? | +972 Magazine

I keep having to tell the Sally thing over and over, I have no friends who murder, but the Sally thing cannot read and comprehend English.

WE have a thread here about Israel's attacks upon children in Palestine.

Why can't the Sally thing respond to the thread topic?

A baby was attacked and injured with tear gas, a deliberate and direct attack on him in his home is what the thread addresses.

Imagine if government authorities did this in the US and injured a baby like this, we would not hear an end to such a news story if it had happened in the US.

Well, this injured Palestinian baby has the right to be free from this kind of attack, children in Palestine are attacked like this every day and it needs to stop.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, on a Middle East forum where you certainly don't condemn those who are murdering innocent children, it only shows that you are an abettor of these people. I know I am not in charge of this forum, but if I were, I would cut off threads like this one when they reach 250 posts because there are sick people who would be happy to make certain threads run up to 1,000, 2,000 or more when a poster is obsessing over one baby (and thousands and thousands of babies have been murdered in the Middle East). I guess Mrs. Sherri can tell her church ladies that she has no interest in the dead Christian babies all over the Middle East.

Children were burned to death with white phosphorous, but Zionists say they have given up use of this weapon, a chemical weapon , because it does not photograph well.

Israel gives up white phosphorus, because 'it doesn't photograph well'

By Idan Landau

That’s all well and good, except that at least 12 Gazans met their horrific death this way, burned to death by white phosphorus. Among them were three women, six children and a 15-month-old baby girl. Dozens more suffered burns from the material which continues to burn through flesh and tissue until it reaches the bone. Doctors in Gaza were helpless in treating the unfamiliar burns. Israel didn’t give them time to prepare themselves; white phosphorus shells hit Al-Quds Hospital and completely burned the top two floors.

Israel gives up white phosphorus, because ?it doesn?t photograph well? | +972 Magazine

You can't get us to go with your lies, so you just post lies of a different topic. Give us another break please. :lol:

Pooor l'il sherriKKKins - she's so bathetic(NOT a typo there!), even her blundering attempts at insults are derivative ...... Shades of the Christian teaching that Satan cannot create, only imitate.

LOL, all that copy-cat nonsense does is prove that the sherrithing is truly devoid of any original thought.

I keep having to tell the Sally thing over and over, I have no friends who murder, but the Sally thing cannot read and comprehend English.

WE have a thread here about Israel's attacks upon children in Palestine.

Why can't the Sally thing respond to the thread topic?

A baby was attacked and injured with tear gas, a deliberate and direct attack on him in his home is what the thread addresses.

Imagine if government authorities did this in the US and injured a baby like this, we would not hear an end to such a news story if it had happened in the US.

Well, this injured Palestinian baby has the right to be free from this kind of attack, children in Palestine are attacked like this every day and it needs to stop.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, on a Middle East forum where you certainly don't condemn those who are murdering innocent children, it only shows that you are an abettor of these people. I know I am not in charge of this forum, but if I were, I would cut off threads like this one when they reach 250 posts because there are sick people who would be happy to make certain threads run up to 1,000, 2,000 or more when a poster is obsessing over one baby (and thousands and thousands of babies have been murdered in the Middle East). I guess Mrs. Sherri can tell her church ladies that she has no interest in the dead Christian babies all over the Middle East.

I am discussing Israel's attacks on children in Palestine that injure and maim and kill.

I cannot be an abettor of these crimes when I am doing all I can to expose the crimes.

IT'S Sally Zionist pals in Palestine hurting children in Palestine.

And Sally cannot bring itself to discuss these attacks.

Last edited:
If Sally has nothing to add to the discussion about Israel's attacks upon children in Palestine, SALLY could choose to simply refrain from babbling about other off topic matters on this thread.

Pooor l'il sherriKKKins - she's so bathetic(NOT a typo there!), even her blundering attempts at insults are derivative ...... Shades of the Christian teaching that Satan cannot create, only imitate.

LOL, all that copy-cat nonsense does is prove that the sherrithing is truly devoid of any original thought.

She's off topic, too.

And I think she has you on her ignore list, so she cannot possibly hear or see your truths.

Eh, at least I can quote you so she can see that post through mine.

Maybe I should do it more often?:D

Palestine is in the Middle East, some Zionists need to learn geography.

"Palestine" is in the filthy l'il mind of HAMAS whores and spawn of Satan. Calling Israel 'Palestine' is just one more Nazi-style Big Lie trying to deny Israel's very existence.

That's what nasty l'il sherriliars do - when they're not making idiot copy-cat insults. Oh, sometimes they imagine themselves to be great poets, and write 'songs' which are pure droning drivel.....

She's off topic, too.

And I think she has you on her ignore list, so she cannot possibly hear or see your truths.

Eh, at least I can quote you so she can see that post through mine.

Maybe I should do it more often?:D

Thanks, sweetie - but you ought to know, the l'il sherrisatanspawn lies about that, too. And she never even gave H_G credit in her 'ignore list'.......

You're off topic, Sherri. This thread isn't abut WP, is it?

Let's go back to topic:D

If staying on topic was construed as narrowly as you are trying to construe it, practically all of the posts on this discussion board would be off topic.

The OP is addressing Israel attacking a child and this is a regular Zionist practice in Palestine in her Occupation.

You see evidence of this in tables of children killed, reports about child arrests, and attacks on individual children like the one in the OP.

And burning to death children with white phosphorous is yet another practice carried out by Israel in her war she is waging against the Palestinian child.

Last edited:
"A baby was attacked and injured with tear gas, a deliberate and direct attack on him in his home is what the thread addresses."

Then this thread should be dumped in the garbage, because there WAS NO SUCH 'deliberate and direct' attack.

The l'il sherriliar is living down to the worst repute of lawyers in her every post as she continues to shit all over her Jesus by lying, misrepresenting and distorting the facts.

She isn't arguing about the real world, so NONE of her filthy rants are worth considering. There is no truth in any of her online conniptions.

You're off topic, Sherri. This thread isn't abut WP, is it?

Let's go back to topic:D

If staying on topic was construed as narrowly as you are trying to construe it, practically all of the posts on this discussion board would be off topic.

The OP is addressing Israel attacking a child and this is a regular Zionist practice in Palestine in her Occupation.
You see evidence of this in tables of children killed, reports about child arrests, and attacks on individual children like the one in the OP.

Why is the pious pustule such a lying whore for HAMAS?

Zionists hate sources being discussed that document these daily attacks upon the child in Palestine.

She reminds me of truth matters.

You're right, but all the anti-Semites practically sound the same. The difference I think is that Mrs. Sherri will blabber day and night and night and day, and God only know on how many forums she blabbers the same nonsense.

Lives of children in Palestine matter too.

Lives of all children matter, but you evidently the dead children in the rest of the Mifdfle East don't matter to you even though day in and day out they are being murdered. You seem to want certain threads to go on for eternity even though one child might be involved in your thread, but you certainly have not even made one or two posts about the other children who have died elsewhere in the Middle East and they have died in the thousands.

A baby was deliberately attacked in his home with tear gas, that is a fact some ZIONISTS cannot come To Grips with.

What is there left to say about such people and their shortcomings?

You're right, but all the anti-Semites practically sound the same. The difference I think is that Mrs. Sherri will blabber day and night and night and day, and God only know on how many forums she blabbers the same nonsense.

Lives of children in Palestine matter too.

Lives of all children matter, but you evidently the dead children in the rest of the Mifdfle East don't matter to you even though day in and day out they are being murdered. You seem to want certain threads to go on for eternity even though one child might be involved in your thread, but you certainly have not even made one or two posts about the other children who have died elsewhere in the Middle East and they have died in the thousands.

No one is making the Sally thing post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back