Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lists after lists of dead Palestinian children killed by Zionists. Lists on websites of human rights groups and lists buried in the records of UNISPAL and the UN. For many years, there were monthly reports on the conflict filed with the UN addressing human rights abuses day by day. There is plenty of evidence of Israel's nonstop targeting and killing of civilians and children in Palestine. But just as noone goes through all those now public German records of the Holocaust and compiles all the names of the dead, likewise noone goes through the last 70 years of killings in Palestine and compiles names and details there either.

There are also lists after lists of dead children killed by Muzzie terror scum. When are you going to start condemning them for their murderous acts??

The Islamist SherriKKK only cares about lies and slander against the Jews. Disgusting is our Islamist poster Sherri.

There are lists after lists of dead Palestinian children killed by Zionists. Lists on websites of human rights groups and lists buried in the records of UNISPAL and the UN. For many years, there were monthly reports on the conflict filed with the UN addressing human rights abuses day by day. There is plenty of evidence of Israel's nonstop targeting and killing of civilians and children in Palestine. But just as noone goes through all those now public German records of the Holocaust and compiles all the names of the dead, likewise noone goes through the last 70 years of killings in Palestine and compiles names and details there either.

There's plenty of evidence that the 'stuff' bolded above is a fabrication, a lie, a delusion.

Not nonstop not targeting and not civilians and children - and certainly not Palestine - all malignant efforts to excuse Jew-hatred dressed up as 'Christian love'.

We all know what drives you is neither 'Christian' nor 'love': it's the poisonous hatred you hold in your heart. It certainly has nothing to do with Jesus.

I wonder people that hate Jews so much are members of certain groups, the klan, and or skin heads or Islamist

Anything goes by Zionists to divert attention from Israel's continuing attacks on the children of Palestine.

Anything goes by Zionists to divert attention from Israel's continuing attacks on the children of Palestine.

This happens to be the Middle East forum, and the Middle East is a huge place where many innocent children are being murdering all the time. You can lie all you want to about Israel's continuing attacks on children, but seeing as how you nevewr have anything to say about the thousands and thousands of children who actually have been murdered elsewhere in the Middle East shows just what a hypocrite you are. Someone should really change the tape on this robot.

QUOTE=Sally;8332407]

This happens to be the Middle East forum, and the Middle East is a huge place where many innocent children are being murdering all the time. You can lie all you want to about Israel's continuing attacks on children, but seeing as how you nevewr have anything to say about the thousands and thousands of children who actually have been murdered elsewhere in the Middle East shows just what a hypocrite you are. Someone should really change the tape on this robot.[/QUOTE]

Thread title

Sally cannot read and understand English.

THE ability to understand the topic of this thread escapes the capabilities of his or her mind.

I wonder if this is a normal problem for persons with gender confusion issues like Sally has.

This happens to be the Middle East forum, and the Middle East is a huge place where many innocent children are being murdering all the time. You can lie all you want to about Israel's continuing attacks on children, but seeing as how you nevewr have anything to say about the thousands and thousands of children who actually have been murdered elsewhere in the Middle East shows just what a hypocrite you are. Someone should really change the tape on this robot.

She reminds me of truth matters.

Good.

Truth does matter.

QUOTE=Sally;8332407]

Thread title[/QUOTE]

I think we can all figure out that Mrs. Sherri has no interest in the other children who have been murdered by her friends. What does she care about them if she can't drag the Jews into the mix. Every day children are being murdered in the Middle East and even though this happens to be the Middle East forum, Mrs. Sherri can't force herself to condemn even one murder of a child that has happened there even though there have been thousands and thousands of children murdered. I think we can also see that Mrs. Sherri is obsessed with this one thread that she can't seem to let it go even though we on this forum are quite aware of what is happening in the Middle East and the murder of so many children.

The prisoners get a salary whilst they are in prison of up to three times what a Palestinian Government worker gets. Therefore if they are unwilling to spend their money on blankets as shown in your link then they must be spending their money on drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, etc. Typical Palestinian mentality - they don't know how to look after their money. :mad:

Sally cannot read and understand English.

THE ability to understand the topic of this thread escapes the capabilities of his or her mind.

I wonder if this is a normal problem for persons with gender confusion issues like Sally has.

Sally probably can read and understand English much better than Mrs. Sherri. However, Sally is aware that only a sick person would be obsessed with this one thread and has to keep it running on and on while there are other important things happening in the Middle East. I don't know why Mrs. Sherri doesn't start her own forum where she can bash Israel and the Jews to her heart's content since it is quite obvious that she is not interested in what is going on in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum.

QUOTE=Sally;8332407]

Thread title
I think we can all figure out that Mrs. Sherri has no interest in the other children who have been murdered by her friends. What does she care about them if she can't drag the Jews into the mix. Every day children are being murdered in the Middle East and even though this happens to be the Middle East forum, Mrs. Sherri can't force herself to condemn even one murder of a child that has happened there even though there have been thousands and thousands of children murdered. I think we can also see that Mrs. Sherri is obsessed with this one thread that she can't seem to let it go even though we on this forum are quite aware of what is happening in the Middle East and the murder of so many children.

Sherri has a love affair with Palestinian terrorists and their spawn. She/he is not concerned with anything else.

You're right, but all the anti-Semites practically sound the same. The difference I think is that Mrs. Sherri will blabber day and night and night and day, and God only know on how many forums she blabbers the same nonsense.

I keep having to tell the Sally thing over and over, I have no friends who murder, but the Sally thing cannot read and comprehend English.

WE have a thread here about Israel's attacks upon children in Palestine.

Why can't the Sally thing respond to the thread topic?

A baby was attacked and injured with tear gas, a deliberate and direct attack on him in his home is what the thread addresses.

Imagine if government authorities did this in the US and injured a baby like this, we would not hear an end to such a news story if it had happened in the US.

Well, this injured Palestinian baby has the right to be free from this kind of attack, children in Palestine are attacked like this every day and it needs to stop.

QUOTE=Sally;8332407]

Thread title

I think we can all figure out that Mrs. Sherri has no interest in the other children who have been murdered by her friends. What does she care about them if she can't drag the Jews into the mix. Every day children are being murdered in the Middle East and even though this happens to be the Middle East forum, Mrs. Sherri can't force herself to condemn even one murder of a child that has happened there even though there have been thousands and thousands of children murdered. I think we can also see that Mrs. Sherri is obsessed with this one thread that she can't seem to let it go even though we on this forum are quite aware of what is happening in the Middle East and the murder of so many children.[/QUOTE]

The thread is addressing Israel's attacks on children.

You're right, but all the anti-Semites practically sound the same. The difference I think is that Mrs. Sherri will blabber day and night and night and day, and God only know on how many forums she blabbers the same nonsense.

Lives of children in Palestine matter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back