Moody's Predicts Democrat Landslide

And these models are never wrong ...

Our Moody's Analytics election model now predicts a Democratic electoral landslide in the 2016 presidential vote. A small change in the forecast data in August has swung the outcome from the statistical tie predicted in July, to a razor-edge ballot outcome that nevertheless gives the incumbent party 326 electoral votes to the Republican challenger's 212.

Just three states account for the change in margin, with Ohio, Florida and Colorado swinging from leaning Republican to leaning Democrat. The margin of victory in each of these important swing states is still solidly within the margin of error though, and will likely swing back and forth in Moody's monthly updates ahead, underlining the closeness of the election to come. Furthermore, three of the candidates for the Republican nomination enjoy favorite-son status in Ohio or Florida, potentially making the outcome of those important states even more unpredictable.
Democrats to Win in a Landslide in 2016, According to Moody's Election Model
Gee. let's find out which party Moody's contributes to in the greatest numbers of dollars.

Hoping that the GOP runs a totally Tea Party-approved ticket so that the party gets this out of their system.

If it lost, those people could no longer complain about running RINOs and losing. Maybe it would be something else.

IF the democrats focus on infrastructure, science, minimum wage, legalization of pot and free college...Well, they'd win by 10 points nationally and 150 electoral votes. People want to improve this nation...Not be thrown out in the cold street.
what the fuck .....never mind.

and then again...if martial law is imposed by "them"... a false flag ...like another 9/11 or a nuclear suitcase or a big racial massacre white or black.... you know....anything like that...

then there will be shit election for a long time

I feel sorry for USA
i cant wait for October, we need that October Surprise, and Hopefully it will be some kind of sex scandal that will involve Bill,Huma and two inflatable dolls, and Hillary knew about it.

never mind Huma the Iranian or whatever or inflatable dolls shit

USA is not going to be what you know anymore...it will become an Orwell 1984 nightmare and then some

it's all too sad :(

Well that settles it!

Why even bother to hold an election?

:rofl:
Bingo....This is just another political ploy on the part of democrat operatives to convince GOP voters they have no chance and should just stay home on election day...
Same shit. Different flies.

Our Moody's Analytics election model now predicts a Democratic electoral landslide in the 2016 presidential vote. A small change in the forecast data in August has swung the outcome from the statistical tie predicted in July, to a razor-edge ballot outcome that nevertheless gives the incumbent party 326 electoral votes to the Republican challenger's 212.

Just three states account for the change in margin, with Ohio, Florida and Colorado swinging from leaning Republican to leaning Democrat. The margin of victory in each of these important swing states is still solidly within the margin of error though, and will likely swing back and forth in Moody's monthly updates ahead, underlining the closeness of the election to come. Furthermore, three of the candidates for the Republican nomination enjoy favorite-son status in Ohio or Florida, potentially making the outcome of those important states even more unpredictable.

If Trump is the Republican nominee or runs third party they are absolutely correct.

Yeah Kerry had the election wrapped up to according to the left. I'm sorry a bunch of fools who lost to Bush twice don't scare us. :laugh:

T Democrats secret weapon is Donald Trump - I cannot believe he is not on the Democrats payroll

Its amazing that right wing, nitwits actually "believe" that illegal aliens, en masse go to vote.......I mean one would guess there is NO poll workers in their part of the country.

Conversely, it is true that as the "browning" of the country continues (and I am white)....republicans will stand to lose Texas, Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.....and without those electoral votes there is NO chance that a GOP'er will sit in the oval office for decades to come.
They get driver's licenses..............they can get SS #'s from the graveyards...............and with no voter I.d. required who's stopping them.......

I've seen them bragging about voting right after election on T.V. many times before............

You know they are voting............and you know there is voter fraud every election............

Especially in areas where they get 150% of the local population voting............

Believable? Romney Got ZERO Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts - Minutemen News

59 districts and not a single vote for Romney..............Yeah right............LOL

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed

A new nationwide analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.

A new nationwide analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Some Philadelphia Districts Don’t Like Romney

All told, this email purporting to show “astounding” evidence of “voter fraud” contains just a scant sliver of truth. The only correct claim is that some districts in Philadelphia recorded 100 percent of their votes for Obama — a stat that isn’t “a mathematical and statistical impossibility,” as the email claims, and isn’t all that surprising once the full context is known.

Claim: In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

It’s not mathematically impossible. The 59 districts are in areas of the city that are mainly African American, as the Philadelphia Inquirer reported. And Obama received 93 percent of the black vote nationwide.

In 2008, Obama received 100 percent of the vote in 57 districts in Philadelphia. So it was not that unusual that something similar happened this time around. In fact, Inquirer reporters had a tough time tracking down any registered Republicans in these areas.

To be clear, these districts make up a small subset of all of Philadelphia. The 59 that went 100 percent for Obama in 2012 constitute 19,605 votes, just 3 percent of the total votes cast in the city.

Voting Conspiracies

WHO THOUGHT CALLING MINORITIES THUGS AND LOSERS WOULD HURT THE GOP? lol

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts

cartoon-voter-fraud-egg-hunt.jpg

wasserman2.jpg

In every election cycle I've seen, Democrats pull out studies and polls saying Republicans have no chance, and things will only get worse for them as white people die out and are replaced by brown and black people.

So, what they're admitting to is a deliberate strategy of genocide against white people.

Democrats know they can't win with white people anymore, so they do everything in their power to ship in immigrants both legal and illegal. There is no stopping Democrats from committing voter fraud, so you can bet that a lot of foreign people will be voting in American elections.

And the way Democrats express their hatred of white people is absolutely disgusting. They did the same thing when they controlled the South, and uses scare tactics to get whites to hate blacks. And it worked for over a century.

Now, they are playing the same game, creating racial hatred ini order to gain power. Only now its blacks, instead of whites.

I hope that the American people will finally wake up that the Democratic Party is one of the biggest source of evil in our world, and throw them totally out of power.

Hint it was the SOUTHERN CONServative CONfederates States of AmeriKKKKa that did that, your are conflating ideology with party, even though parties have switched twice since the early 1900's. UNLESS you think PROGRESSIVES make up the CONServative CONfederate States of AmeriKKKa?

I've seen them bragging about voting right after election on T.V. many times before............

You know they are voting............and you know there is voter fraud every election............

Especially in areas where they get 150% of the local population voting............

Well, I guess that when right wingers (like you) won in 2014, ALL those voter fraud incidents just took a hiatus????
(idiot)
Why does your side oppose voter I.d........
Oh yeah............it would suppress your votes..............

LOL

Illegal ones...........

:slap:

116879_600.jpg

I hope that the American people will finally wake up that the Democratic Party is one of the biggest source of evil in our world, and throw them totally out of power.

Notice that the above half-brained, idiot "concludes" that democrats are Un-American...and then, the nitwit, actually blames democrats for spreading hatred and division. LOL

Does this mean we can shut down the politics forum till January of 2017? Since how 2016 is going to turn out really nothing left talk about till 2017.

What and leave you to bitch to little wifey? No chance, you'll be crying full time here.
Does your mommy know your still on the computer this late on a school nite?

Hahaha, I bet the other 10 year old kids think you're cute. Why don't you call up from the basement and someone will bring you a plate of cookies.

Does this mean we can shut down the politics forum till January of 2017? Since how 2016 is going to turn out really nothing left talk about till 2017.

What and leave you to bitch to little wifey? No chance, you'll be crying full time here.
Does your mommy know your still on the computer this late on a school nite?

Hahaha, I bet the other 10 year old kids think you're cute. Why don't you call up from the basement and someone will bring you a plate of cookies.
Don't have basement I can get my own cookies now you should go to bed and get ready for another tough day at elementary school.

Voter I.D. is a good way to end voter fraud, and anyone who is against Voter I.D. is admitting that he favors voter fraud as a way to steal elections. And that's fundamentally dishonest, and disgraceful, and un-American.

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed

In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare (THE TYPE VOTER ID LAWS STOP) . The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,”

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

GOP Official Resigns After Saying Purpose Of Voter ID Is To Suppress Votes Of Democrats, ‘Lazy Blacks’

Yelton admitted that he supports requiring voters to show ID, in addition to the other, many voter suppression provisions included in the North Carolina law, because “the law is going to kick the Democrats in the butt.” He also denied that the law is racist during the course of an interview where he both used a particular racial slur that begins with the letter “n” and claimed that he is not racist because he “one my best friends is black.” Watch it:

GOP Official Resigns After Saying Purpose Of Voter ID Is To Suppress Votes Of Democrats, ‘Lazy Blacks’

6 Other Times Republicans Admitted Voting Restrictions Are Just About Disenfranchising Democrats

Voting Restrictions Are Just About Disenfranchising Democrats

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters
Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

CONS, ALWAYS FOR A BIGGER, MORE INTRUSIVE GOV'T WHEN NOT NEEDED!

Last edited:
Its amazing that right wing, nitwits actually "believe" that illegal aliens, en masse go to vote.......I mean one would guess there is NO poll workers in their part of the country.

Conversely, it is true that as the "browning" of the country continues (and I am white)....republicans will stand to lose Texas, Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.....and without those electoral votes there is NO chance that a GOP'er will sit in the oval office for decades to come.
They get driver's licenses..............they can get SS #'s from the graveyards...............and with no voter I.d. required who's stopping them.......

Believable? Romney Got ZERO Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Districts - Minutemen News

59 districts and not a single vote for Romney..............Yeah right............LOL
Sure, every cemetery has SS#s on the stones.

I have no fear because eventually people will figure out that left wing media outlets are seriously distorting the unemployment numbers in this country. When it becomes obvious that young people can't get jobs and people in there 20s can't find meaningful work then people may begin to figure it out. I fear it will take a generation or two because eventuall these stay at home kids will have kids of their own will have stay at home grand kids. Poor grandpa and grandpa can't afford to take care of them both.

There is one interesting fact and that is more and more articles have the phrase in this day and age it is not uncommon for 20 somethings to live at home with mom and dad. When the fuck did that ever become true in any part of the world for any generation?

Forum List

Back