Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

Proof is in the pudding. So far things unraveling about these ladies working with the DNC and Washington post getting paid. In fact there's close to getting audio of one of them agreeing a bribe of 1k to lie about Moore. Things are almost looking like Crooked H put her dirty money into this too! Wow!
DOS7ABvW4AEydt7.jpg

There is one of those accusers working with Crooked Hillary!

I'm in the middle of moving a new freezer into my mud room which has been converted into a cat rescue room otherwise I'd pull up more shit about this woman. I already have her with multiple names. Bankruptcy. Son with a weed charge. Financially in big big trouble. Lived in three states and had issues in every one. But I'm going to go local in Gadsen and Guntersville later tonight.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where do I even start :lmao:

Tiny the super sleuth, ready to prosecute and convict this woman despite zero info... as soon as she finishes getting her mud room freezer ready for all the cats! :rofl:
You mean like you are ready to convict Moore with out any ACTUAL evidence, LIKE THAT?

Deflamation is a CIVIL OFFENSE not a Criminal offense....Moore can sue...?

"Defamation" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," and spoken defamation is called "slander." Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" (a civil wrong, rather than a criminal wrong). A person who has been defamed can sue the person who did the defaming. (For in-depth information on defamation claims, check out Nolo's Defamation, Libel & Slander section.)

Defamation law tries to balance competing interests: On the one hand, people should not ruin others' lives by telling lies about them; but on the other hand, people should be able to speak freely without fear of litigation over every insult, disagreement, or mistake. Political and social disagreement is important in a free society, and we obviously don't all share the same opinions or beliefs. For instance, political opponents often reach opposite conclusions from the same facts, and editorial cartoonists often exaggerate facts to make their point.

What the victim must prove to establish that defamation occurred
The law of defamation varies from state to state, but there are some generally accepted rules. If you believe you are have been "defamed," to prove it you usually have to show there's been a statement that is all of the following:

• published
    • false
    • injurious
    • unprivileged
Let's look at each of these elements in detail.

READ MORE HERE... Defamation Law Made Simple

No exact a law like they have in Britain. You lay a false charge you go to the slammer. Do not past go. You go to jail.

"Defamation" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," and spoken defamation is called "slander." Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" (a civil wrong, rather than a criminal wrong). A person who has been defamed can sue the person who did the defaming. (For in-depth information on defamation claims, check out Nolo's Defamation, Libel & Slander section.)

Defamation law tries to balance competing interests: On the one hand, people should not ruin others' lives by telling lies about them; but on the other hand, people should be able to speak freely without fear of litigation over every insult, disagreement, or mistake. Political and social disagreement is important in a free society, and we obviously don't all share the same opinions or beliefs. For instance, political opponents often reach opposite conclusions from the same facts, and editorial cartoonists often exaggerate facts to make their point.

The law of defamation varies from state to state, but there are some generally accepted rules. If you believe you are have been "defamed," to prove it you usually have to show there's been a statement that is all of the following:

• published
    • false
    • injurious
    • unprivileged

We are being told by you democrats that unduly influencing an election is a crime, If this is a lie then that applies as well or is THAT different?

So she has multiple names this chick. Marjorie. Leigh. Has an interesting past. Financially in trouble.

Moore should sue for defamation on these accusers if he believes for a fact it's not true. Either way Trump endorsed Big Luther. Anyone remember?

I'm in the middle of moving a new freezer into my mud room which has been converted into a cat rescue room otherwise I'd pull up more shit about this woman. I already have her with multiple names. Bankruptcy. Son with a weed charge. Financially in big big trouble. Lived in three states and had issues in every one. But I'm going to go local in Gadsen and Guntersville later tonight.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where do I even start :lmao:

Tiny the super sleuth, ready to prosecute and convict this woman despite zero info... as soon as she finishes getting her mud room freezer ready for all the cats! :rofl:
You mean like you are ready to convict Moore with out any ACTUAL evidence, LIKE THAT?
I have the power to convict Moore? What are you smoking? 4 women who don’t know each other, corroborated by 30 interviews, accuse a religious freak sexual advances when they were minors. We’vre heard that story a million times before.

And the republican defense? It was consensual or I don’t remember that. Sick.

• published
    • false
    • injurious
    • unprivileged

Public figures have it much rougher actually. Clinton was slandered many times. Obama yes. George W. Bush, yes.

Forum List

Back