Moot Points

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what democrats are now down to. Democrats have had three major talking points they have been shoving down Americas throat. And given ALL that has happened in the last sixty days well their points are now shot and they are ALL losers.

GUN CONTROL OR INCREASED GUN RESTRICTIONS

This one got America's attention in France but really hit home in California. You simple are NOT going to get anybody. So this plank in your platform is over alright?

IMPORTING ISLAMICS

Your done here to. Look at the NEW polls about states NOT willing to take them.
It WAS 27 AFTER France, its HIGHER now.

UN-SECURED BORDER

That crap is coming to an end. You got a FIVE TIME deported ILLEGAL that killed. IF you add up ALL the killings and rapes they do they are NOT that far behind islamic state. And YOU sold them guns. That's OVER.

IMPLIED GLEE

Now here is a real low life tactic you own. Hell I'm NOT happy those people DIED but I am damn sure upset the way you are spinning it so lets try some VERY BLUNT ANTI_PC honesty on you. They KILLED retards in a PLANNED PARENTHOOD designed FOR them. Yeah, that's RIGHT islamic state hit a placed used as a Planned Parenthood by retards.

Your BUDDIES islamic state picked victims who have the greatest chance of NOT being armed because of their mental abilities in what REALLY was a Planned Parenthood for THEM. So what ARE your islamic BUDDIES going to do next? Shoot up a Nursing home or blow up a nursery?

You democrats better get ready to sit the hell down and shut the hell up because YOUR turn is OVER.

Fury

That is what democrats are now down to. Democrats have had three major talking points they have been shoving down Americas throat. And given ALL that has happened in the last sixty days well their points are now shot and they are ALL losers.

This one got America's attention in France but really hit home in California. You simple are NOT going to get anybody. So this plank in your platform is over alright?

IMPORTING ISLAMICS

UN-SECURED BORDER

That crap is coming to an end. You got a FIVE TIME deported ILLEGAL that killed. IF you add up ALL the killings and rapes they do they are NOT that far behind islamic state. And YOU sold them guns. That's OVER.

IMPLIED GLEE

Now here is a real low life tactic you own. Hell I'm NOT happy those people DIED but I am damn sure upset the way you are spinning it so lets try some VERY BLUNT ANTI_PC honesty on you. They KILLED retards in a PLANNED PARENTHOOD designed FOR them. Yeah, that's RIGHT islamic state hit a placed used as a Planned Parenthood by retards.

Your BUDDIES islamic state who have the greatest chance of NOT being armed because of their mental abilities in what REALLY was a Planned Parenthood for THEM. So what ARE your islamic BUDDIES going to do next? Shoot up a Nursing home or blow up a nursery?

You democrats better get ready to sit the hell down and shut the hell up because YOUR turn is OVER.

Fury

You're not very bright, are you?

I'm not sure you understand what a "talking point" is.

You mentioned three policy issues and no actual talking points.

• Banned

IMPORTING ISLAMICS

UN-SECURED BORDER

IMPLIED GLEE

Your BUDDIES islamic state who have the greatest chance of NOT being armed because of their mental abilities in what REALLY was a Planned Parenthood for THEM. So what ARE your islamic BUDDIES going to do next? Shoot up a Nursing home or blow up a nursery?

Fury

Planks in a platform are the base FOR talking points in debate.

IMPORTING ISLAMICS

UN-SECURED BORDER

IMPLIED GLEE

Fury

Planks in a platform are the base FOR talking points in debate.
False!
But you just had to say something

IQ of 214 showing the lack of intelligence...But, what do you expect for a guy that mows lawns for a living....

Forum List

Back