More Bad News for Her Thighness Clinton- More Democrats Want Biden to Run

No for the third time. A double standard existed or we would have email to examine. We didn't and investigations were incomplete. Now, you are balls up for a possible prosecution but remain clueless how you got away with your own investigation. You're a hypocrite pure and simple.

I'm against criminal behavior..
You are trying (awkwardly and unsuccessfully) to sow disinformation...and you keep saying "you got away with your own investigation", trying to link me with supporting corruption...no one is fooled by your semantic distortion.

Well excuse me, but you are not against criminal behavior, you seem just fine with it when its on your side of the fence and since you never condemned it in any way I'll take that as proof of your belief.

There's part of your problem..you're so wrapped up in protecting your favorite politicians and maintaining the "us vs. them" dynamic that you have tunnel vision.
I don't have a side of the fence. I want all corruption punished. Read that as many times as it takes until it sinks in.

Some people are democrats...some people are republicans ...and some people put america ahead of ANY party...as you mature hopefully you'll eventually reach that same place.

Wrong again. I'm not protecting anyone I've already made that clear. As I stated before, you are Okay with the corruption on your side and after our fourth discussion about this you still haven't condemned those action and that's because you are good with it.

as I've said several times already, operative, I'm against all political corruption, yet you keep going back to that like a dog to it's own vomit trying to disparage me...you've been shut down each time...

Unlike you, I put america ahead of any party.

I don't think there is an answer for your lunatic babbling except for a shrink.

gowdy-doody.jpg

What happens when Gowdy Doody comes up empty handed again? She will bounce right back and no one will believe anything else coming from the right.

Empty handed? If you haven't noticed, the FBI has taken possession of her server. Do you even know the deep shit you'd be in if the FBI confiscated your computer?
The FBI cannot reconstruct evidence from nothing, it just isn't possible. A DoD wipe makes recovery impossible, but I understand they have to try.
So, why did she have it wiped clean? Doesn't that make you think that she is hiding something.? What is the question.

It was her personal correspondence and was her choice to delete. No rule or law was broken doing that.

gowdy-doody.jpg

What happens when Gowdy Doody comes up empty handed again? She will bounce right back and no one will believe anything else coming from the right.

Empty handed? If you haven't noticed, the FBI has taken possession of her server. Do you even know the deep shit you'd be in if the FBI confiscated your computer?
The FBI cannot reconstruct evidence from nothing, it just isn't possible. A DoD wipe makes recovery impossible, but I understand they have to try.
So, why did she have it wiped clean? Doesn't that make you think that she is hiding something.? What is the question.

It was her personal correspondence and was her choice to delete. No rule or law was broken doing that.
That should have been the decision if the FBI. She didn't wipe it clean until they wanted it.

gowdy-doody.jpg

That should have been the decision if the FBI. She didn't wipe it clean until they wanted it.

Good enough for Colin Powell, good enough for Hillary Clinton.

Colin Powell admitted he did not know how to work the new "fangled" electronic devices.

Colin Powell admitted he did not know how to work the new "fangled" electronic devices.

That makes Colin and Hillary computer literate equals.

She had two devices she could work beautifully...60,000 emails later... She never did say she couldn't use any electronic device because she didn't know how.

Last edited:

She had two devices she could work beautifully...60,000 emails later...

Wow, so she could handle two cell phones along with 250,000,000 other Americans.

Wow, so she could handle two cell phones along with 250,000,000 other Americans.
But she lied and said she had one. Poor Hill, it just gets worse at every turn.

But she lied and said she had one. Poor Hill, it just gets worse at every turn.

Oh yeah, that's an excellent reason to go after her. Yes indeedy.

'Nothing to Worry About': Clinton Dismisses Email Questions as Partisan

Clinton's campaign has previously acknowledged that there was an attempt to wipe the server before it was turned over last week to the FBI. But two sources with direct knowledge of the investigation told NBC News on Tuesday that the bureau may be able to recover at least some data.

Sure they will say that but a DoD wipe is pretty effective, I do not believe they will find anything.
And how do you think the DoD wiped a server that wasn't even in the government's possession??? Was it magic???

A DoD wipe is a software approach to cleaning a hard drive and is mandated by law read about it here National Industrial Security Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Now look at what modern companies can do to secure data Cleaning Hard Disks DoD 5220.22-M
Get it now?

If the only thing on that server were personal emails, cat gifs, and non-classified communications ... why did she feel the need to wipe it, wipe it good?

iu

Because it was the personal server of the Secretary of State of the United States and properly cleaning the hard drive is mandated by law.

link?

You know the Democrats are in full panic mode when Slow Joe Biden is "plan B"......:rofl:

I'm against criminal behavior..
You are trying (awkwardly and unsuccessfully) to sow disinformation...and you keep saying "you got away with your own investigation", trying to link me with supporting corruption...no one is fooled by your semantic distortion.

Well excuse me, but you are not against criminal behavior, you seem just fine with it when its on your side of the fence and since you never condemned it in any way I'll take that as proof of your belief.

There's part of your problem..you're so wrapped up in protecting your favorite politicians and maintaining the "us vs. them" dynamic that you have tunnel vision.
I don't have a side of the fence. I want all corruption punished. Read that as many times as it takes until it sinks in.

Some people are democrats...some people are republicans ...and some people put america ahead of ANY party...as you mature hopefully you'll eventually reach that same place.

Wrong again. I'm not protecting anyone I've already made that clear. As I stated before, you are Okay with the corruption on your side and after our fourth discussion about this you still haven't condemned those action and that's because you are good with it.

as I've said several times already, operative, I'm against all political corruption, yet you keep going back to that like a dog to it's own vomit trying to disparage me...you've been shut down each time...

keep dodging...good entertainment watching you twist an writhe... no one is fooled, though. :popcorn:

we aren't talking about colin powell, though.He's not being investigated. She is....you keep deflecting.

Sure they will say that but a DoD wipe is pretty effective, I do not believe they will find anything.
And how do you think the DoD wiped a server that wasn't even in the government's possession??? Was it magic???

A DoD wipe is a software approach to cleaning a hard drive and is mandated by law read about it here National Industrial Security Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Now look at what modern companies can do to secure data Cleaning Hard Disks DoD 5220.22-M
Get it now?

If the only thing on that server were personal emails, cat gifs, and non-classified communications ... why did she feel the need to wipe it, wipe it good?

iu

Because it was the personal server of the Secretary of State of the United States and properly cleaning the hard drive is mandated by law.

link?
DoD Media Sanitization | Standards & Guidelines

Get it now?

iu

link?
DoD Media Sanitization | Standards & Guidelines
That is Department of Defense. Same procedure as State?

DoD 5220.22-M was never approved by the Department of Defense for civilian media sanitization, and even more importantly, the DoD never intended for it to be a standard for classified data. The DoD is not in the business of certifying data destruction standards and has no mechanism for policing any given company's procedures. For its own classified data, the DoD requires a combination of wiping, degaussing and/or physical destruction.

--DoD Media Sanitation

keep dodging...good entertainment watching you twist an writhe... no one is fooled, though. :popcorn:

Just another example of self-absorbed juvenile behavior right there, maybe someday you'll be grown up enough to talk about it like an adult.

Forum List

Back