More Christians are conservative meanwhile Christ was liberal...

It's a false choice. And not really a choice at all. You follow or you burn. Thinking that that's a choice is completely absurd. And any "god" who threatens me like that isn't worthy of my respect.
so 1) no one in their right mind would choose to burn.......2) you have chosen to burn.......3) you are not in your right mind?......comment:
You're afraid of an invisible non-existent being that will burn you for all eternity if you don't obey it and pay protection money to the people pretending to speak for it. I'm sure even you think that that's stupid.
if that described what I believed, it would be stupid......but its what YOU believe....../shrugs.......

why worry about opinions....the Bible isn't vague....you get what you choose......
John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son

That's not a choice, that's a threat.

Do it or I torture you for all eternity.
It's a choice. You choose to believe he doesn't exist. You ppl think that it's not a choice if there are negative consequences for your willful stupidity. Tell me...why would god surround himself with people who hated and doubted him? Only an idiot would do that. You have the choice, there's a door to go through. You exclude yourselves and choose the fire, instead of opening the door. Good luck with that.
So what's your proof that I'll burn forever if I don't follow some invisible dude? Got anything?
no proof is necessary......we are talking about the choice from the Christian perspective, are we not?.......we are simply pointing out your error......

I know that's what you said.......however it isn't true and we have shown you that every time you repeat it.......if you repeat it again we can show you that you are wrong again.......how many times do you want to do that?........you say its not a choice because the consequences are bad......yet, you chose the bad consequences freely, proving it can be done......
Saying follow me or I'll shoot you is a threat,not a choice. Now you know.
so you responded to the threat by following Jesus.....oh, wait.....but.....????.....
Is there a point you're trying to make? Or was that a surrender? :D
you came, you chose, you lost......
What kind of imbecile douchebaggy god goes around threatening people with eternal fire if they don't obey it? Got any proof of such a god? Anything at all?
lol......you want proof?......if you had proof it wouldn't be a choice.......

why worry about opinions....the Bible isn't vague....you get what you choose......
John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son

It's a choice. You choose to believe he doesn't exist. You ppl think that it's not a choice if there are negative consequences for your willful stupidity. Tell me...why would god surround himself with people who hated and doubted him? Only an idiot would do that. You have the choice, there's a door to go through. You exclude yourselves and choose the fire, instead of opening the door. Good luck with that.
So what's your proof that I'll burn forever if I don't follow some invisible dude? Got anything?
I don't have any proof. I choose to believe it. You choose not to. What's the problem?

Do you believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny? In ghosts and little green men? Do you believe the planet is only 5000 yrs old and angels mated with human women? We all know trolls exist and some people can be real ogres, but what of turning lead into gold? We know how to turn ash into diamond because of science.

Where does your reality end and fantasy begin?

I don't have any proof. I choose to believe it. You choose not to. What's the problem?

Do you believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny? In ghosts and little green men? Do you believe the planet is only 5000 yrs old and angels mated with human women? We all know trolls exist and some people can be real ogres, but what of turning lead into gold? We know how to turn ash into diamond because of science.

I believe that some people perceive reality in some mighty odd ways. You, for example, if you think that a belief in God is a determination of intelligence.

if someone chooses to believe A, are you arguing they are required to believe B and C as well?......

if someone chooses to believe A, are you arguing they are required to believe B and C as well?......
Hopefully not, since an educated intellectual person would never present such a ridiculously obvious logical fallacy as an argument.

I want to see proof that belief is not just a delusion of the mind. Was Paul delusional to believe he spoke to a dead man, or did he just make up the whole story? Why should anyone believe in a god that threatens and massacres those 'it' claims to love?

why does this god figure have to be male or even human like in any way? Why do we assume we are make it this godhead's image and not the other way around? Is it more logical to believe in a god or that man created a god to control the masses?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Saying follow me or I'll shoot you is a threat,not a choice. Now you know.
so you responded to the threat by following Jesus.....oh, wait.....but.....????.....
Is there a point you're trying to make? Or was that a surrender? :D
you came, you chose, you lost......
What kind of imbecile douchebaggy god goes around threatening people with eternal fire if they don't obey it? Got any proof of such a god? Anything at all?
lol......you want proof?......if you had proof it wouldn't be a choice.......
So you have no proof? Got it. So basically, it's all fantasy.

no proof is necessary......we are talking about the choice from the Christian perspective, are we not?.......we are simply pointing out your error......
An error requires proof to show the error. EPIC FAIL.

You believe in an invisible guy who threatens you with fire. You don't see a problem? :lmao:

You believe in an invisible guy who threatens you with fire. You don't see a problem? :lmao:

Nope.

---
Unless you believe God's son, who is God himself, died on the cross, but he really did not die, needs you to pray to him because he thinks he did you a favor 2000 years ago by mitigating the insult done to him by a relative of yours who died 6000 years ago!

You have to believe this all-powerful "God" is merciful, is beyond human emotional weaknesses, and yet is still pissed at humanity for what one weak woman did after he created her from the first human's rib ...

Isn't it sickening how brain damaged & paranoid one has to be to believe all that TODAY?

---
Until you can prove otherwise, Jesus of Nazareth is DEAD; he supposedly died on the cross 2,000 years ago.

Regardless, I am a libertarian and serve no one beyond my family.

IF he indeed ever existed.

So much Roman documentation on Paul - but not a single word about Jesus - it's all a bit odd.
Paul appealed his case to Ceasar, Jesus did not. Paul traveled to Rome and preached there, Jesus did not. Naturally, Romans would have more documentation on him.

---
Paul did not know Jesus and never met him in reality. His initial reaction to the newly formed Christian movement was to zealously persecute its early followers and to violently attempt to destroy the movement.

And them he got the idea to create a Jesus myth to sell his "authority" and convert suckers, pretending he was a convert himself after "seeing" a resurrected Jesus.
His con game was effective, and he proceeded to write much of the NT crap or his name was used in the holy book publications by other con men.

And now you know the rest of the amazing story!
At least the parts that you made up because you don't like the original.

---
Which part(s) i mentioned were "made up"?

---
Until you can prove otherwise, Jesus of Nazareth is DEAD; he supposedly died on the cross 2,000 years ago.

Regardless, I am a libertarian and serve no one beyond my family.

IF he indeed ever existed.

So much Roman documentation on Paul - but not a single word about Jesus - it's all a bit odd.
Paul appealed his case to Ceasar, Jesus did not. Paul traveled to Rome and preached there, Jesus did not. Naturally, Romans would have more documentation on him.

---
Paul did not know Jesus and never met him in reality. His initial reaction to the newly formed Christian movement was to zealously persecute its early followers and to violently attempt to destroy the movement.

And them he got the idea to create a Jesus myth to sell his "authority" and convert suckers, pretending he was a convert himself after "seeing" a resurrected Jesus.
His con game was effective, and he proceeded to write much of the NT crap or his name was used in the holy book publications by other con men.

And now you know the rest of the amazing story!
lol..... con game to get himself imprisoned in Rome?......what a graft!.......

---
Con games eventually lead to demise.
Madoff played a great con game too.

Hopefully not, since an educated intellectual person would never present such a ridiculously obvious logical fallacy as an argument.
yet that is the argument you have raised when you asked if KG believes in the tooth fairy and easter bunny......at least we agree your argument is a fallacy....

Forum List

Back