More deadbeats...

Easy now lying Lefty. You’re doing that LefTard thing again… Nobody said they wanted to own human beings...I said that slavery was good for the time… Good for America, good for Africa.
Further, I think it’s you loonies who still want to own human beings…aren’t you LefTards always telling us about how great wetbacks are because they’ll work for nothing and do things nobody else will?

Slavery was good, huh? Do you call this good?

34f48256caeac0724b1da1d73e2499ca.jpg

945198860.jpg

The women were repeatedly raped and bred like cattle, then their infants sold to other slave owners.
If you think this was good, then there's a special place in hell for you.

Those are all good things to BrokeLoser.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You and Kittymom1026 watched Roots way too many times, you think all slaves were Kunta Kinte...haha...you programmed fools.
Makes perfect sense to LibTardians...You’re certain that all highly moral, religions white folks abused their slaves...haha
Post more images, post some real emotion provoking attention getters to show what life in Africa was like in 1790. Show us what slaves were saved from there would you? Weird that nobody EVER wants to talk about that side of slavery...WHY?

I have never seen Roots!

And no matter how much you want to, you are not allowed to own fellow human beings.
--------------------------- Tell that to the 'muslims' GGator .

None of the Muslims I know own anyone nor want to own anyone.

Oh look; another moron. They are thick as flies this morning

Fake news

Na, not really
Have you been on the border down there I have several times it’s there is no border.
You can literally walk across it like it’s nothing and no one’s around... it’s a bunch of shit

Stationed in Yuma Az for 3 years, right on the border.

That’s weird...and you don’t know about shit like this? Hmmm.
Border fence in Jacumba, CA...just minutes east of San Diego

Don't know about what?

I know that my very first day on the job after checking in while being driven around being shown the ranges we caught a dozen illegals and called the BP.

I know that we used to have to routinely stop bombing and ground attack training because there were reports of people in the ranges, they cut through the ranges on purpose because they knew the BP would not follow them.

Look up Yodaville, it was common to find people there when we did the sweep prior to range usage.

well you don't know them ALL but i hear that muslims , even in modern times own slaves and its sanctioned by 'allah' . Are you muslim GGator ??

yeah , devout muslims that make up 'isis' own 'yazidi' women as sex slaves GGator .

well you don't know them ALL but i hear that muslims , even in modern times own slaves and its sanctioned by 'allah' . Are you muslim GGator ??

Yes, modern day slavery takes place all over the world sadly enough, and morons like BL whitewashing what slavery is does not help the cause of ending it.

Slavery is sanctioned in both the bible and the koran, the bible was used to justify slavery even uptill the Civil War and is used to justify racism even today.

I am not a Muslim, but I do know more than the average American about the religion since I spent a good portion of my childhood living in a Muslim country.

No wall = open border

Fake news

Na, not really
Have you been on the border down there I have several times it’s there is no border.
You can literally walk across it like it’s nothing and no one’s around... it’s a bunch of shit

Then you should know the how wide open our southern border is...

yeah , devout muslims that make up 'isis' own 'yazidi' women as sex slaves GGator .

ISIS also kills more Muslims than anyone else, their brand of the religion is very different than the mainstream.

They are much like the Lord’s Resistance Army, they just are bigger and get more press.

Fake news

Na, not really

No more wide open than the northern border or the eastern and western shores.

Do you wish to wall off the entire country?

Na, not really

Don't know about what?

I know that my very first day on the job after checking in while being driven around being shown the ranges we caught a dozen illegals and called the BP.

I know that we used to have to routinely stop bombing and ground attack training because there were reports of people in the ranges, they cut through the ranges on purpose because they knew the BP would not follow them.

Look up Yodaville, it was common to find people there when we did the sweep prior to range usage.

“Don't know about what?”
That illegals can simply walk across the border. Ignorant fools have bought some fairytale about two mile long swims and 100 mile treks across dangerous deserts...haha...all BULLSHIT!
jacumba-map.png

well , slavery is gone in the USA at least as a legal thing. Still practiced in some muslim lands and as said , sanctioned by 'allah' . Did you ever see any beheadings or stonings when you were in 'muslim' lands GGator .

Na, not really

Don't know about what?

There’s a reason why we can’t afford the billions of dollars every year illegal aliens cost us because we are not even trying to stop them

ISIS also kills more Muslims than anyone else, their brand of the religion is very different than the mainstream.

They are much like the Lord’s Resistance Army, they just are bigger and get more press.
in Muslim/Islam controlled countries Christians are not allowed to live. They find you out, you are fucking dead if you’re a Christian

Na, not really

We don’t have a flood of fucking illegal aliens coming across those borders

Fake news
Na, not really

Don't know about what?

“Don't know about what?”
That illegals can simply walk across the border. Ignorant fools have bought some fairytale about two mile long swims and 100 mile treks across dangerous deserts...haha...all BULLSHIT!
jacumba-map.png
Yep, there Absolutely no difficulty for illegal aliens to cross the border

--------------------------------- yeah , might be some good aspects of 'isis' . I guarantee though that when 'isis' moves into an area and takes control that it is true 'isis' type muslims that rule the roost over the apostates GGator .

Fake news
Na, not really

Don't know about what?

There’s a reason why we can’t afford the billions of dollars every year illegal aliens cost us because we are not even trying to stop them

I do agree we are not even trying to stop them, big business wants them here for the cheap labor.

As long as there is someone willing to pay them, no wall will stop them. Want to stem the flow, put companies out of business with fines and put people in jail for hiring the illegals.

Remember, depending on which study you buy into, anywhere from half to 80% of illegals came across the border legally and overstayed their visas. No wall will stop that either.

--------------------------------- yeah , might be some good aspects of 'isis' . I guarantee though that when 'isis' moves into an area and takes control that it is true 'isis' type muslims that rule the roost over the apostates GGator .

The violent and well armed normally do rule the roost.

Na, not really

A home in Dana Point probably doesn’t need the same security as a home in South Central Los Angeles...can you connect those dots?
Are Canadians dirty thirdworlders? Are Canadians genetically challenged, criminal minded, immoral and dependent of others? Do Canadians have litters of children who become the financial responsibility of others?

well , slavery is gone in the USA at least as a legal thing. Still practiced in some muslim lands and as said , sanctioned by 'allah' . Did you ever see any beheadings or stonings when you were in 'muslim' lands GGator .

Yes, Allah does sanction slavery as does Jehovah.

Nope, did not see any of that, just saw people not much different than what I see every day in this country.

Forum List

Back