More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

the 47% had it MUCH better under Bush

libs are losers who lie to themselves

true story

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Percent of the US population on welfare

4.1 %

Why are 47 million Americans on food stamps? It?s the recession ? mostly.

1/6 of the population on food stamps

Let's put the food stamp population into real numbers.

Since Obama took office, 13 million more Americans have become dependent on food stamps, with the numbers now hitting a record 47 million — about a third more than when he was sworn in. In 2007, there were 26 million recipients. Spending on the scheme has more than doubled just since 2008. The explosion of the program, along with other welfare schemes, has resulted in countless commentators and critics labeling Obama “the Food Stamp President.”
Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty

Doesn't come close to the 47% of the population that is being claimed. You got more work to do

Who is claiming that 47% of the population is getting food stamps? :eusa_hand:
Don't try and spin what's not there.

Let's put the food stamp population into real numbers.

Since Obama took office, 13 million more Americans have become dependent on food stamps, with the numbers now hitting a record 47 million — about a third more than when he was sworn in. In 2007, there were 26 million recipients. Spending on the scheme has more than doubled just since 2008. The explosion of the program, along with other welfare schemes, has resulted in countless commentators and critics labeling Obama “the Food Stamp President.”
Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty

Doesn't come close to the 47% of the population that is being claimed. You got more work to do

Who is claiming that 47% of the population is getting food stamps? :eusa_hand:
Don't try and spin what's not there.

Please try to keep up with the thread

yawn

one more time; the 47%; and in fact all BUT the top 7% of the richest Americans had it BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

obama has been good ONLY for the top 7%

idiots and hypocrites

4.1 %

some sort of entitlement =" welfare? You liberal fuckers really love the spin don't you? Can't balme you though since actiual facts will crush your argument every time.

You still haven't backed up your 47% entitlement claim

We know it is not Food Stamps and welfare entitlements. Which "entitlements" are you talking about?

4.1 %

some sort of entitlement =" welfare? You liberal fuckers really love the spin don't you? Can't balme you though since actiual facts will crush your argument every time.

You still haven't backed up your 47% entitlement claim

We know it is not Food Stamps and welfare entitlements. Which "entitlements" are you talking about?

1/3 of the US population is on food assistance programs alone.

WASHINGTON POST: Fewest Americans in 7 years seek unemployment aid

The number of people seeking U.S. unemployment benefits fell to the lowest level in seven years last week, a sign the job market is steadily improving.

Weekly unemployment benefit applications dropped 24,000 to 297,000, the Labor Department said Thursday. That’s the fewest since May 12, 2007. The four week average, a less volatile measure, dipped 2,000 to 323,250.

Applications are a proxy for layoffs, so the decline is evidence that employers are cutting fewer jobs. Weekly applications topped 650,000 in March 2009, during the Great Recession.

Fewer people are also receiving benefits each week. The number of recipients fell to 2.67 million, the fewest since Dec. 1, 2007, when the recession began.

My 1,000 acre farm has been feeding 14,000 of them without a problem with just 2 of us farming 2 months of the year. It ain't an enormous burden so I don't mind carrying them another year.

The average cornfield delivers more than 15 million calories per acre each year (enough to sustain 14 people per acre, with a 3,000 calorie-per-day diet.)

My 1,000 acre farm has been feeding 14,000 of them without a problem with just 2 of us farming 2 months of the year. It ain't an enormous burden so I don't mind carrying them another year.

The average cornfield delivers more than 15 million calories per acre each year (enough to sustain 14 people per acre, with a 3,000 calorie-per-day diet.)

good; give til it hurts leftard

give more

WASHINGTON POST: Fewest Americans in 7 years seek unemployment aid

The number of people seeking U.S. unemployment benefits fell to the lowest level in seven years last week, a sign the job market is steadily improving.

Weekly unemployment benefit applications dropped 24,000 to 297,000, the Labor Department said Thursday. That’s the fewest since May 12, 2007. The four week average, a less volatile measure, dipped 2,000 to 323,250.

Applications are a proxy for layoffs, so the decline is evidence that employers are cutting fewer jobs. Weekly applications topped 650,000 in March 2009, during the Great Recession.

Fewer people are also receiving benefits each week. The number of recipients fell to 2.67 million, the fewest since Dec. 1, 2007, when the recession began.

I hope you can at least admit that a lot are running out of UE benefits.
It might just skew he numbers.

So, the rich keep getting richer, and we created some jobs but not as many as we lost, and more peoe left the job market than were hired but the left is celebrating? Hey, have at it.

Actually?

All jobs lost by employment in private firms..have been regained.

What hasn't been regained are jobs lost in the public sector.

So you should be CHEERING that.

One government job was lost during the sequester.
General Eric Holder's Justice Department was the only one that laid off a single employer in fiscal year 2013
So what public sector jobs?

http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/661444.pdf

good; give til it hurts leftard

give more

I did give til it hurt bad back when I used to buy seed from Romney's Pay to Play Cronies Monsanto. I would grow the corn & sell it for $2/bushel. But if I wanted to replant it Monsanto made me pay them $200/bushel. Now they can kiss my ass. I get cheap non-GMO Stine Liberty seed that yields more than their over priced crap.

Read it an weep gloom and doom conserverinos!

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

:lol:

This is bizarre. The Federal Reserve is pumping money into the stock market through its Quantitative Easing program--which it began under its emergency powers which apparently will never end--meanwhile wages are stagnant, record number of people are out of the work force, record number are on government assistance, horrible economic growth.

Average Americans that are living in this economy intrinsically understand that reality does not match the soaring stock market. Literally, the wealthiest Americans are the only ones flourishing under this administration and this is something the leftists on the board believe is a cause to celebrate.

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.
That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

This is bizarre. The Federal Reserve is pumping money into the stock market through its Quantitative Easing program--which it began under its emergency powers which apparently will never end--meanwhile wages are stagnant, record number of people are out of the work force, record number are on government assistance, horrible economic growth.

Average Americans that are living in this economy intrinsically understand that reality does not match the soaring stock market. Literally, the wealthiest Americans are the only ones flourishing under this administration and this is something the leftists on the board believe is a cause to celebrate.

2vuc5qq.png

2vuc5qq.png

Facts prove projections are bullshit fantasy.

Forum List

Back